Junjo pictures

Strumpet

That's some amazing progress, Junjo! I believe some congratulations are in order here. =)
Keep doing what you're doing, and I hope things only get better for you!!

32aa

WoW :eek: :eek: :eek:
I wish I had great swelling like you, I'm unfortunately a slow responder so I don't get much swelling. Your breasts are great and I'm loving the swelling. You'll reach your goal in no time ;D

junjo

I wanted to thank all of you girls for the compliments. I feel like I am mistreating you all for not answering well everyone, when all of you are so sweet and do such an excelent help encouraging me to continue.
I am a lazy lazy person. I am always here, but I kinda get discouraged to click on the POST buttom. Well...here are my humble updates.

I've been able only today to use the L domes, which made me ecstatic and amazed. Here are the photos after pumping.

jnorton22002

Hi Junjo,

Just wanted to say WOW!!!!!!!!!. You really are looking great. See, it always pays to stay with something, because when you do, SOMETHING GOOD always happens... Keep it up girl Mama J. :-* :-* :-* :-*

lovenotbombs

Junjo! Your swelling is amazing! :D
Did you jump from small to large cups? I just ordered my larges too!
Keep it up! You look great! :)

LAWMANN2004

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!
What ever you are doing is working great!!!!!
Stay safe and have some fun, The boobie fairy
is making her rounds, and your next!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

kai

Wow!! Junjo your pictures are so inspirational!!
I'm starting at a 32AA/32A and I hope my growth can be like your's!

You're doing amazing!!

junjo

Responding to all, because it is really good to come here and gain a little more confidence

Mama J, thanks for your support! I am trying my best to keep up with NB always, because I know that in the end it will pay off. Sometimes you get really down and see no change. That's when the pictures and talking to the girls here come to have a important role in your self esteem. You are great.

Brazilian_noogler, YES! I was really shocked when I actually put one beside the other. I still feel quite flat-chested, but when I come here to see how much I've improved, I feel really awesome.

Noogleboober, I kinda jumped. My mom ordered the L domes for herself, but I was filling the Smalls so well that I thought that I could give it a try. I am still suffering to keep them on and not fart off my chest like they are scared of me. And I overpumped trying to keep them on sometimes. I am using the Small cups for half an hour before putting the Larges to get a really good suction. Even like that, it is hard. I have a 24.8 ribcage and I am pumping just one breast at a time because it is absolutely impossible to have them both on.
I hope you find it easier!

Strumpet, thanks about the bra! This bra makes me feel amazing, hahaha. It is fairly padded, but one of my goals is to have my breasts touching in the middle with them on. And then, with a normal bra, without that much padding.

jamie2, hahahah, that's true. Even thou I don't have my dream breasts yet, I guess I should thank the boobie fairy every day.

kai, thanks! I hope you can have even a better growth. And I reaaally sugest you to keep a good track of your growth through photos, because the measure tape is the devil and our minds also. I feel now that I still have small chest and started thinking that I had no growth, but those photos prove that I just don't have a good perspective. It could really be a helper in times of stress, when you are down.

melons, it is from NB alone, yes. I am scared to use supplements, because there is cancer in my family. Not in the breasts, but cancer, so I guess I shouldn't be playing with high estrogen levels in my body. NB is quite effective by itself, so I don't feel like I need anything else. It could take longer, but I guess that it is better to be safe than sorry.

junjo

Merry Christmas you all!
Santa still hasn't sent me my full Bs, let alone a C or a D. But here I am to make some updates.
I know the lighting is quite different, but in about two months from now I will be moving to the house I am at. So my NB photos will be taken from here. It is good to compare what will happen in 2 months.

I do feel a fullness, but I am hoping right now that I could bring my breasts a little closer, make it wider at the bases. I hope the Ls do that quickly. Wider round breasts, even if it's not that big outwards, look really bigger and prettier.

Ps: Oh! I forgot. Don't be scared by the weird marks on my skin. It is actually from the sheets, everytime I wake up, my body is all marked. I have a really sensitive skin.
And also the little overpumping on the top and middle. It is quite hard to keep the Larges on without overpumping the hell out of my bony ribcage.

Strumpet

Hey Junjo,
I've only recently moved up to the larges and my rib cage is pretty small too (25") so I was wondering if you ever managed to get the process easier (padding etc?) It's doable for me, but it's way more painful than the mediums and a lot more work.
I'd also love to hear how you're getting on. :)