Junjo pictures

junjo

Thank so much you girls :-*

OMG!!!!!!!!! Today I woke up and my breasts are kinda itching and hurting a lot. So I tried my 32A bra that I use in these pictures and it is so TIGHT. My nipples are actually screaming to come out of it. I tried, then, my 32B unpadded bra. And it fits well. It is not too loose neither tight. But it just fits nicely. My breasts touches the fabric, no funny gaps. But yeah, it is not even a bit full, so when I feel that my breasts are actually being supported by it I will decide what to do.
My initial goal was 32B, but seeing the small B I am not sure what to do, hahaha. But anyway, it is a 32B UK, so a 32A in a Victoria's Secrets bra. Maybe I should aim to have a 32B in a Victoria's Secret bra and a 32C in a UK brand.

Maybe I am getting too much boobie greed ;D I totally see myself talking about D's in a couple more months

katieb

You're looking really good. Looking so much fuller and rounder than your starting pics. I want that hourglass figure too and will be interested to see how you get on with the lacing. Keep us updated and I hope you continue to grow as quickly as you have done so far :)

junjo

It's me again with my 1 month 1 week (and a few days as always) update

My stats are almost the same, but I grew on the top of my boobs 1 inch!!!
Anyway, I wil post later on the day the post-noogle pics, now these are the pre-noogle ones
I've noticed that I wasn't recording the grew of my boobies from the sides in photos, since it is a good idea, I took one picture with that view and will be uploading it time to time.

Those are no swelling, no noogle, no nothing

lovenotbombs

Way to go Junjo! Comparing your very first photo to your most recent, there is an obvious difference! Holy smokes!
So happy for you! :D

junjo

Thank you, noogleboober! I am really satisfied with the shape now and since I grew a little, I am really really happy.
Let's support each other till we form a family that has the greatest breasts ever, big, firm and round! That's what noogleberry family will be in no time :D :D :D

Lily13

Yep there is a huge difference in their fullness. You can tell there is less of a slope to them. :) Amazing!!

sliptinge

WOW I can already see a difference in the fullness and shape of your breasts, especially from the side boob shot. You already had gorgeous breasts to begin with too. You've definitely got some awesome growth there! Great job, keep it up! :) :)

junjo

Hi girls :-*

Everytime I enter here I feel a little happier. It is great all the support everyone here gives to each other, thank you so much.

Now the post-noogle photos

lovenotbombs

OMGD! Junjo! Look at that swelling! Holy smokes! :eek:
Your breast shape is so beautiful! And now it's filling out just perfectly! Can't wait to see what you'll look like popping out of a bra!
Way to go girl! You keep me inspired!

:)
A

LAWMANN2004

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More improvement!!!!
Keep up with the good work!!!!!!!!
Progress is really starting to show now!!!!!
Congratulations are due to you!!!!!!!
Next stop is to buy new bras!!!!!!!!
Watch out for the boobie fairy as she will call
on you when you least expect it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stay safe and have fun.
Jamie2

junjo

THANK YOU ALL :D :D :D :-[

I am gradually more and more entushiastic about NB, especially now that I took one week off and I measured to see if I had grown and I actually did! Way more than I expected. I went from 75cm (29.5'') to 80cm(31.3''). I dunno how, but I did.
I am going to post some pictures. I am not sure if I see anything new compared to the old ones, but I sure do compared to the initial one.

I am gonna put them side by side just to feel happier ;D

1- Before NB 32A bra
2- After 2 months 32A bra
3- Before NB nude
4- After 2 months nude
5- My white 32B bra that still doesn't fit well, but is starting to

LAWMANN2004

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very noticable improvement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The boobie fairy must stop at your house quite
often for results like this.
Keep doing what ever you are doing up, as it is
definatly working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stay safe and have fun!!!!!
Jamie2

sliptinge

HOLY! Wow! what a difference! You can especially see how much you've grown in the nude photos side by side. That's crazy!! You're responding so well to NB! Good for you Junjo, you should be very proud of yourself and it will only get better from here on :-* :-* :-*