Kellynne -- new noogler

Lily13

When you make a new post, click on additional options. Then attach them by browsing your computer for the pictures. It won't show up in the preview, so just hit submit and it should work! :) This confused me the first time too.

kellynne

Hmmmm sounds like what I did.... but then it would just act like it was trying to upload forever and ever and ever... lol.
I'll try again!! Thanks!! At least now I know that I was on the right track.

Your growth is VERY noticeable from your last set of pictures. Congratulations. I can't wait to see your new pictures. You look amazing.

kellynne

I'm going to try uploading one from my phone.... it surely is a small enough file! This is after 3 months of noogling.

kellynne

Thanks for all the encouragement everyone.... trying again with that photo!

Attachments

• 0729102116-01.jpg
    0729102116-01.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 304

kellynne

Thanks Lily! I am going to try to upload a pic of my new bikini. I still do not have much boobage :p but I guarantee I could not have worn this last summer without looking totally flat. I have a pool party with a bunch of old friends in a few weeks... hoping I can gain even more before I wear this in public!

Attachments

• Snapshot_20100731_49.jpg
    Snapshot_20100731_49.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 302

Aim4c

WOW! Kelleyne,

Your boobs have grown...you look fantastic...Love the that VS Swimwear...looks great on you.

I hope you get more boobage for the pool party...but even if you don't, you are already rocking that swimwear.

Go get em'

jnorton22002

Hi Kellynne I'm Joni and I wanted to let you know that your boobage is really looking great dear. I admire you so much for your sticking to something you want. Keep up the great work and in no time you will be there. Hugs to you Joni

Rachiex

Wow Kellynne - you have such a lovely figure - I would love your tummy. Do you do crunches? If so, how many a day? I would love a flat toned tummy by the end of the year. And your growth is so fast!

kellynne

Thanks Rachiex! I try to do crunches every day. I actually use the routines on a couple of youtube videos. One of them only takes 15 minutes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edUFqkWSve8

Rachiex

Thank you - I have saved it in my favourites to start tomorrow. My aim is a tummy like yours by December! If only I could stop eating chocolate and roast dinners, then I would get there much quicker! Congrats on your fast growth and keep us all posted on your progress (I'm too scared to take pics of mine!) x

kellynne

I have been away from the forum for a while because life has been so busy.... I started back to school and started a new job in August. Unfortunately, this has severely affected my noogle time. I am lucky if I can get 20-30 minutes in a day. On the weekends I'm trying to get an hour in. I don't think I've really grown since August, but I also don't think I'm losing.... so at least that is good. Somehow I need to figure out how to get in more noogle time!!! I am going to try to update my pic and stats soon.... I want to see if I'm right in thinking that I haven't grown, or lost.

Glad to see the new nooglers, and hello to all the "old" nooglers. ;D

I think if you are still able to get 20 - 30 minutes a day in when you are busy then you are doing great! Like you said, you haven't lost anything but the fact that you have been consistent with even a little noogling will mean that when you get back to normal you will hopefully see results nice and quickly.
Welcome back! ;D