Kigelia africana & lipofilling agents for breast

Z

Zenity

Re: Kigelia africana and breast

Kigelia has anti inflamatory properties when ingested. Also helps with skin conditions as psoriasis.
Applied topically at breast does not cause any deflation or similar, indeed the opposite happens. The responsable for that is the kigeline. If you google it you will find out why it works on breasts.
Same with skin in general, has tightening effects. Hence why is being widely used in cosmetics nowadays.

SaveTheTaTas

Interesting! Where to buy just plain kigelia africana? I don't want any creams that have herbs in them because I am taking BO.

Z

Zenity

Google kigelia africana fruit extract. I recall cell bone had some. Not sure how it works by itself, but! Kigelia IS an herb form... If you don't want to use any phyto-strogenic herb what about something containing volufiline for an instance?

SaveTheTaTas

Oh! thanks for letting me know that.. I didn't know it was an herb, thought it was a fruit. What is Volufiline?

Z

Zenity

Well, yeah, kigelia it is a fruit, but it comes from a vegetal form. I thought you were trying to avoid vegetal forms ???.

Volufiline is a new active that is supposed to increase the action of adipocytes increasing subcutaneous fat. New topicals for breast include this active.

SaveTheTaTas

Nadir.. you are AMAZING! I googled it and found a product called Rodial Boob Job that contains the ingredient that u were talking about: volufiline. It's supposed to plump up boobies up to a half-cup size without any herbals in it. might be good for indented areas! VERY pricey tho (cheapest I found was $120) i'm going to buy it.. I really am wanting to ramp up the boobage for summer, and I've been working hard so I figure I will treat myself. Hopefully it works, will let you all know but i'm also using Bountiful Breast and Noogleberry, so if I get bigger then I really won't know which it is from lol!

Z

Zenity

Wait!

Don't get too excited!

Before you go for it check this out:

http://cgi.ebay.es/Aumenti-Bust-Augmentation-and-Firming-Lotion_W0QQitemZ370293223214QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_HeathBeauty_BathShowCons_RL?hash=item5637322f2e

Ingredients list:

Bio-Bustyl® contains two complimentary biopeptides that stimulate collagen synthesis and replenish the elastic properties of the skin to firm the body and breasts. Bio-Bustyl® has been shown to be effective to firm loose or sagging skin resulting from weight loss, childbirth, nursing or natural aging.

In clinical studies Bio-Bustyl® is shown to:

Increase skin firmness by +18.5%
Increase tone by +13%
Reduce skin fatigue by 16.5
Stimulate collagen synthesis by as much as 350%.

Volufiline®.is a remarkable product that increases the volume of tissue by increasing the amount of fat cells in particular areas (the area to which Volufiline is applied) and increasing the volume of fat in these cells by up to 22%. In tests on women between 18 and 35 with a cup size between 30A and 34AA applied a cream containing 5% Volufiline to one breast for 56 days. On average the treated breast tissue increased in volume by up to 8.4% over the untreated breast.

Vexel® combines caffeine with palmitoyl-carnitine to help improve tone, firm, restore elasticity and reduce slackening of skin especially for the stomach, arms and décolleté. In Clinical Studies panelists who used Vexel TM for 28 days reported that the skin was more toned by 73%, firmer 78%less slack 85%.

The three actives above are manufactured by Sederma - the company that developed the famous Matrixyl, Eyeliss, and Haloxyl active ingredients

Tri-peptide 5 - a peptide with the ability to penetrate deep into the skin to work within the dermis itself. Tri-peptide is so effective that clinical research shows that it can even repair the damaged collagen and elastin bundles that create stretch marks. This active is included in our lotion for one simple reason - if collagen and elastin fibres within the dermis can be strengthened then the breast will have better support and lose some of that 'droop'

The active ingredients are carried in lotion that is designed to support the role of the active ingredients. The lotion contains Emu Oil, highly regarded for its ability to penetrate the skin and carry active ingredients with it, and Rosehip oil which has been used traditionally for hundreds of years to improve the skin - especially in its ability to improve stretch marks. The base lotion contains high levels of Vitamins D and E, and significant levels of Vitamin A and C, all of which are wonderful for the skin.

Ingredients - Bio-bustyl, Volufiline, Vexel, Tri-peptide 5, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid, Water, Rosewater, Glycerine, Emu Oil, Almond Oil, Hazelnut Oil, Rosehip Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate

And is peanuts compared to this fancy expensive stuff. IF, you want to give it a try, why not to start here?

Now, who loves me more? LOL :D

Z

Zenity

I am starting with kigelia again and I have ordered this stuff. Let's see how it works now. I think the ingredients list is quite good and something our pockets can afford. Can't do any bad to our girls. Besides I am planning to experiment with volufiline in other areas of my body....

FYI Pupa has come with new stuff containing volufiline for face decollete and butt, so many other companies are jumping now into this.
If the ebay lotion does not convince you do a proper research and you will find many more and more affordable.

Anastasia916

Hmm, I just wish it also showed it in USD lol I'd love to know how much it cost in USD, maybe I'll look this up on the US ebay since I can't read language on this one other than the listing which I think the rest is in Spanish? Looks like a good product though and seems safe to use for those of us taking BO.

Okay I looked it up on the US ebay and it's around $20 so not bad, http://cgi.ebay.com/Aumenti-Bust-Augmentation-and-Firming-Lotion-/370293223214?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_HeathBeauty_BathShowCons_RL&hash=item5637322f2e

Anastasia916

I also found this and it has volufiline and biobustyl in it, http://cgi.ebay.com/Breast-Success-CREAM-Enhancement-Bust-Enlargement-Lift-/390149800493?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5ad6bd822d I've used a product made by breast success before called Zoft breast gum and I had good results from it, so I would imagine this would be good also. Who knows though.

Z

Zenity

Anastasiaaaa! What's up sweetie?

There is a trick if you want to see any page in your currency at ebay.

Go to the bar address on ebay and just change whatever ebay extension of country you are in as ebay.it, ebay.es, ebay.fr with ebay.com (that's for US) and leave the rest as it is. That should do the trick and show you the product in your currency.

For translation use google translator.
And you can email the seller too...

I am excited about this one. It has good ingredients and I think in addittion to KA could be excellent.

Unfortunatelly I can't NB as I had issues with leaking nipples and bumps in the past. Doc said to stop immediatelly. I will use the topicals firs and if everything is fine I may try NB again...

Z

Zenity

Anastasia,

I saw that too, but was too expensive compared with the "AUMENTI" (that's the name of the cream on ebay). Just check the volume and price. The only disadvantage could be shipping expenses. Not sure about this part...

If you were around I would suggest you a cream from a brand called Bottega verde, i think the name is Scolpito for bust or something like that. On their site there is a promo that sells this cream containing KA for a 1.99€. I wish I had known before getting my KA... LOL!

Anastasia916

Oh wow that sucks you can't use NB Nadir, I hope it clears up! And yea the breast success might be more expensive, I might try to see if I can get it cheaper, but I do know products from that company have worked for me before, so would think that one would too. I dunno, I got to order my hair vitamins and such next then I might think about ordering a bust cream, I'm running out of my hair vitamins and collagen, so those are first on my order list! That and have some things I need to order for my pets.

Z

Zenity

Well, then let's keep each other updated for the sake of science! lol!

BTW, I have never heard back from the user's of KA... either did work form them or they did not post any more at the forum????
I really like when people do a follow up on things. That helps others. As here, with NB.

Let's do the same on topicals and, hopefully we can save many nightmares to others trying to find "miracles in a jar".

I will report back when I start using this new stuff. Indeed I will put KA on one breast and the Aumenti on the other to check it out.

Z

Zenity

I have found this lotion that contains both KA (kigeline) and Volufiline:

Methode Jeanne Piaubert SUPREM'ADVANCE Complete Anti-ageing Cream for the Bust (120 ml) for 176$ ... Peanuts!

www.myshopping.com.au/ZM--644362661_Skin_Care+SUPREM’ADVANCE+Complete+Anti-ageing+Cream+for+the+Bust+ingredients&cd=2&hl=es&ct=clnk&gl=es

It has to be good for your girls 'cause its really bad for your pocket :mad:

AND

This italian one:

Collistar Lifting Seno that has too kigelia africana and volufiline much cheaper (about 25 euros for 75 ml)

http://cgi.ebay.com/COLLISTAR-Volumizzante-Seno-Push-Up-75ml-novita_W0QQitemZ250613399920QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCura_del_Corpo?hash=item3a59b90170#ht_2145wt_1165

T

tavia

heyyy i love this thread, ive only just read all the way through, i wasnt as interested in firming creams untill today lol,

so just wanna confirm, ithink anastasia already pasted this, but can ya let me know if its a good cream to buy 1st ingredient is the Ka, http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bio-Beauty-Breast-Enlarge-Enlargement-Firming-Cream_W0QQitemZ120488457851QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Health_HealthCare_RL?hash=item1c0dabf67b

and this 1, it seems like this only has 2 ingredients,, http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GLO-Breasts-Breast-Firming-Cream-75g-100-Veg-3813_W0QQitemZ230344463658QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Health_Beauty_Natural_AlternativeTherapies?hash=item35a199952a

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Lifts-and-Firms-Sagging-Breasts-GLO-Firming-cream_W0QQitemZ160422526375QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Health_HealthCare_RL?hash=item2559ed7da7 this 1 is cheaper

Z

Zenity

If I was you I would try to find out the rate of KA in those creams.

The french one from Arsene Valere has a concentration of 20%. That is pretty good... but I couldn't find the complete list of ingredients. It has good reviews on french forums too.

Crème raffermissante pour le buste au kigelia africana - Arsène Valère

I think this is the one Babygirl reported to work good on her.

On ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260586235849&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_4132wt_939

As I said on previous posts try to get the maximum concetration of KA per ounce for the lowest price....

Keep us posted!

Shygurl1

Thanx Nadir for the link! Based off what you, babygirl and Mariah have experienced in such short a time, I'm convinced I should look into this stuff. Methinks I could use a lil help with NB progress. I'll be buying whenever I can spare some extra cash, prolly late this week. Summer's nearly here, so the sooner I can get a KA product, the better.

Fingers crossed I'll see some extra fullness sticking around as well!