Kigelia africana & lipofilling agents for breast

J

joanne

Re: Kigelia africana and breast

Fancy trying the french one .... any feedback about it would be good and a bit about it lol cant read french!!

Z

Zenity

Shygurl1,

I honestly think KA works.
From what I recall we have experienced good results with different brands, I used Volusen, Babygirl the french one on ebay and I think was Mel who used Talika. 3 different products with different composition except for the Kigelia Africana.

I would like to hear more feedbacks on different products, but I personally think KA is a winner and does what claims, except for gaining 1 cup in 1 week, which I honestly think no topical can do... :-\

--------------------------------

Joanne,
I think Was Babygirl who used the french one and reported good results. Everything is at the thread, but in case you want more info I would suggerst PM'ing her.

Z

Zenity

Have you read the thread? KA stands for kigelia Africana ;)

M

Mumma Bear

A KA link for the Australian Nooglers:

http://www.biobotanica.com.au/products.htm

I will be buying some next week - will let you know how I go...

Z

Zenity

I have the ingredients list of the french cream that some have bee using, as states at the label:

Name: Creme pour le bust au kigelia africana 75ml
Brand: Arsene Valere

Ingredients list:aqua, kigelia africana,paraffinum liquidum, cetaryl alcohol, ceteareth 20, isopryl miristate, parfum, benzyl benzoate, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, linalool, methylparaben

Composition: extract de kigelia africana 20%

Gets my attention the hexyl cinnamal. I have no idea if is related to cinnamon. If so, keep in mind that this has been use for ages on lips balms and serums to promote swelling as cinnamon is irritating to skin and the skin reacts swelling....

What do ya think?

Shygurl1

Wow thanx again Nadir. Guess that answers questions about the parabens. Eh, not fond of them but I prolly been using some products that contain them for years, and never knew.

Hexyl cinnamal does sound like cinnamon, but it's not. It's a natural substance found in chamomile oil I've read.

Z

Zenity

Thanks Shygurl1... That is a lot better than the actual cinnamon...

cleo

I bought the Talika bust serum which contains KA several weeks ago but didn't take it straight away as I wanted to see how the PM worked for me first. As I've had no further growth in the last month I decided to start using the Talika last night so I will feedback any results I may have. It is my understanding that the Talika breast serum lifts and firms up the breasts rather than causes extra growth and as my breasts are pretty lifted and firm at the moment I'm not sure whether I will get anything out of it. :-\

Z

Zenity

On page 3 of this thread Mel reported this about Talika:

mel said:
Thanks for all your info Nadir, i have been using Talika bust serum for almost a month now and i can truly say that my boobs are firmer, lifted AND bigger, i have not pumped for almost a month but i have been dry brushing and applying the serum twice a day.
I was a small C after all inflation had subsided from pumping last month, i am now a FULL C thanks to the serum. Cant wait to combine serum and NB (just need some extra me time !!) thanks again for bringing this to my attention Nadir, you're a star!!!

Let's see how it works for you. Please keep us updated ;)

Z

Zenity

Just a reminder for all of you using topicals.

I am not sure if this is the right place to post it, but since we are discussing a topical here and has been mentioned before here I go:

As the skin does not absorb 100% the products we put on it there are several ways to help absorption and push them in:

Micro needling: using a roller with little pins to puncture the skin and cause tiny wholes. You get 2 things by doing this: whatever you apply on your skin penetrates deeper and by causing micro injuries your body increases the production of collagen and elastin. For topicals the reccomended depth of the micro needle shoud be 0.25mm or 0.50mm not necessary to use longer needles as that's equal to longer time for your skin to repair itself.

Exfoliating from a dermabrassion cloth to any system you choose. My favourite is Dry skin brushing is effective and simple. You can use other systems to get the same results as a baking soda or salts scrub. Word of cautinn here: it is important be careful and not overdo simply 'cause your skin needs time to adjust to new routines and you don't want to injure yourself.

Galvanic microcurrents, iontophoresis, infrared led light or similar That's actually something more on the spa saloon side but if you own one home unit of the mentioned above you might want to do your research and usit to push topicals in.

Other topicals I know Emu oil applied on top of any other product it's known to increase absorption. Also I'm intrigued about DMSO (but I would not reccomend this) as I don't know much about it other than carries whatever topical you put in your skin further to actually reach your blood stream... So I would stay away from this one.... However I am quite sure there are many other things to use topically to increase absorption, hence you can get the best out of any lotion you apply on your skin.

The last thing I would add is massage-massage-massage as the best way to increase absorption and get many other benefits, specially for your breasts. Any chance you have to massage is a good one, and the action of any lotion will be magnified by the massage 'cause just by itself it has sooooo many benefits.

eva_bs

Great thread!!! Thank you Nadir!
I wanted to ask:
What is a dry skin brushing??? (sorry if that's a stupid question! :-[) I didn't understand what is that ???

Z

Zenity

Dry skin brushing is -as its name suggests- using a brush or a loofah o a glove preferably made of natural fibers to brush your skin totally dry. Not in the shower, not using water. Detoxifies your body if performed following the lymphatic flow, ex-foliates your skin removing dead cells, it is great reducing cellulite and accumulated fat (the one who stores toxins on it). Don't worry girls that one is usually located on the lower part or our bodies from your belly down the road, and firms the skin, just to mention few benefits.

Google will give you better info about this, but for the lazy ones here you have few links:

http://www.naturalhealthtechniques.com/healingtechniques/dry_brushing_technique.htm

http://healingtools.tripod.com/skinbrush.html

http://www.womenfitness.net/beauty/skin/skin_brushing_for_detox.htm

And if you need a visual demo go to youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoTBP_WJy9E

I personally like to use to gloves for my body and a handled brush for my back.

PS: it is great for your scalp as well

eva_bs

Thank you so much for your explanation!!! ;D
For how long do you do the skin dry brush before you apply the cream?
I have a handle brush in my shower...so now maybe I will start using it...:)
It's amazing this forum!!!
How many things you can learn from it! :) amazing!
thank you again, Nadir.
Eva.

Z

Zenity

How long? Hmmmm, not sure, but probably 5-10 mins. I don't go by time but by the feeling and visual observation. When my skin is red I stop brushing my breasts and décolleté. Then I apply the serum on it and massage until full absorption. I spend more time massaging than brushing if that helps.

eva_bs

Thank you Nadir for answering!!!
Of course that helped! :)
So I add to my shopping list a body brush...
I forgot which serum do you us?
I thought to order the PM serum from Puerariaherb site.
But do you recommend what you are using?
Thank you for everything!!!
Eva.

sofia1

Hey Nadir, thanks for posting all that helpful info. definitely agree on the dry skin brushing it makes for lovely skin! one question-for the scalp, what do you use? i use the long-handled natural brush on my body but want to try the scalp now. how do i get the body brush through my thick head of hair?? thanks!

Z

Zenity

Eva

The serum I use is listed at the beginning of this thread along with others containing kigelia africana as well. This thread has all what the girls here have found about it. I am not mentioning the brand I use 'cause I think is only sold on my country and so far at least two other brands containing KA have been reported to work by other NB members.

Sofia I know some people recommend using a natural bristle brush for the scalp, the same one you use for your body.
However I have found a wooden brush with wide pins (the type used for cellulite massage) works okay on my scalp getting through my hair. I also have a wood comb that I use sometimes as well. When you do your scalp brush it until you feel "the heat".

sofia1

i'm not sure what that cellulite brush is. i'll look for a wooden type brush that looks like it would feel good on my scalp. just want to try for relaxation purposes. thank you!