Kigelia africana & lipofilling agents for breast

Z

Zenity

Re: Kigelia africana and breast

At the end of this page you will see the one I use for scalp even thought is marketed as cellulite brush:

http://www.natural-skincare-insider.com/dry-brushing.html

Shygurl1

OK, I fig since I had found this site (thanx 2 cocolily over on the BE Board) for both KA cream and GEL, I should share with anyone interested. It is esp helpful that this stuff is pretty cheap, yet has KA as the main ingredient (with hardly any fillers and no parabens). I'm thinkin of buying the gel in the near future since gel is normally easier to absorb than a cream. If you're intersted in the gel just scroll down the page for more products--there's also a 'best sellers' list on the right side.

http://www.africanbotanicals.com/p226/Kigelia-Cream---Africana-(Phyto-Force)/product_info.html

Hope this helps! :)

chocogirl

Hello to everyone!if this ingredient works it is a miracle!is 1 cup gain a realistic expectation?are the results permanent?

Z

Zenity

The only way to find out is to try it by yourself. Keep in mind that everybody is different and we do not respond the same way to the same products.

SaveTheTaTas

Nadir!

Any results with using the Aumenti lotion yet? I've been using it for a few weeks, no results yet. I bought one bottle, and ended up ordering 2 more just to have extra around since it's fairly inexpensive and didn't want to run out (since it comes from the UK and i'm in US). I also keep one bottle in my purse since it's recommended to use this type of lotion around meal time. I just peeled the label off so it looks like a regular lotion lol!! I might order the microneedling tool in the future too, but as for now I try to exfoliate every other day. Anyone else using the Aumenti lotion?

alsolovely

I have some as well i just started using it, but ive been feeling aches and pains here and there. I dont take any supplements so the aches has to b coming from the lotion. I've also been puttng it on my butt :D hoping to see some improvement there ;D

SaveTheTaTas

Awesome! Keep us updated alsolovely! How are you applying it? I wonder if maybe I apply mine too much... I put some on after shower in the morning, I use it as my lube for Noogling. I let it soak in for a minute and then Noogle. I normally eat around that time, so I consider that around meal time as well. Then I put some on mid-day, and at night before I Noogle again. And I also apply a tad bit more after taking the Noogle cups off. Overkill? Not enough? It's only been a few weeks tho :) I'm going to try to go shopping today to buy some foods that are high in healthy fats such as nuts, etc

alsolovely

i usually apply mines with a breast massage before i noogle daily or if i dont noogle i apply it after a shower and then i apply in the morning. so i think 1-2 times a day is pretty good. but ill keep u posted hopefully it ll add to our boobies :)

Z

Zenity

Here is my update:

I am currently using kigelia and Aumenti. Both for probably 2 weeks or so by now consistently and daily, AM and PM.

My breast are rounder and fuller. That is not surprising as I always get that effect with kigelia.
The news are about breast tenderness and discomfort. I didn't get that up until 3 or more weeks using kigelia alone.
This time the tenderness appeared very early. Dunno if it is the Aumenti enhancing the action of the kigelia or maybe that I am performing a very intense massage. However this is is a good sign. ;D
Haven't gain any weight, indeed I am slightly skinnier, still in my weight range, but you can tell in my face I have dropped a couple of kilos. Not a big deal if you have enough meat, but if you are skinny as I am that is something you notice immediately.

Can't wait to have my period to see what happens after.
I will give it another month before I start noogle.

I will let you all know.

BTW! I entirely forgot to use the aumenti on other areas! I will start doing that tonight.

Z

Zenity

SaveTheTaTas said:
Nadir!

I also keep one bottle in my purse since it's recommended to use this type of lotion around meal time.

Got my attention the meal time comment. Had no idea this was intended to be used after eating something....

Shygurl1

Hey all,

Just thought I drop by and report that KA is helping me maintain swelling longer now, as well as a slight increase with in-dome swelling. Like alsolovely, I feel small aches every now an then which I have a feeling is from the KA. No increase in size itself with the itty bitties, maybe look a bit fuller in the mornings but thats about it. KA also helps somewhat with firming from what I can tell. I like it so far...I'll try to keep using it, but I hate the 2 wk lapse waiting for it to arrive from overseas.

Z

Zenity

Shygurl1,

What brand are you using, for how long and how many times do you apply it? Is The KA gel you posted the link few posts back?

Also, for everybody here, could we report back the brands of Kigelia we use along with the results? I am sure that will help others too.

BTW I have noticed an slight swelling in the mornings too, but I thought that would be because of the volufiline not the KA.

The discomfort on my breasts makes me not want to touch them or even put a bran on. Today my family noticed my breasts and jocked about them. Could be the new bra I was wearing -which is the same model I always use- but being brand new, feels tighter and could make my breasts look bigger... ???

Shygurl1

What brand are you using, for how long and how many times do you apply it? Is The KA gel you posted the link few posts back?

Nair,

Nah, I been using the Arsene Valere that babygirl and yourself posted a link 4. Prolly won't be getting it again since the seller is so slow with shipping (waited a wk to bother shipping) I'll be ordering from the other site that I posted a link for when money allows. I use the KA twice per day usually. Been using it since May 17, so close to 4 wks now.

Z

Zenity

Shygurl,

If you like how Kigelia works for you there is no need to get an specific brand. From what I've learned at the forum different brands do pretty much the same, so it has to be the active (Kigelia) not the brand what to care about. If I was you I would do the same you are planning to do.

--------------------------------

Another source of kigelia found at Emelinda's before and after pics. She used this lotion containing kigelia and NB.
BTW her results are impressive!!!!

Emelinda's pics and stats:
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,223.0.html

The only con is that this lotion is made in Italy, but looks quite cheap (16,50€ for 125ml). So italian nooglelers are lucky!

http://www.erbolario.it/catalogoprodotti/SUPERATTIVE_SENO.html

Shygurl1

You're right about that idea. And that's exactly what I think about this product. Long as it has KA as the main ingredient, who cares. The reason I tried that Arsene Valere was cause it was affordable and had 20% extract of KA. And btw meant to say congrats on the bigger boobies lol. Maybe the aumenti really is helping the KA's effects? Let us know if things continue to improve! :)

Z

Zenity

My update:

Just have my period and the size of my breast has not diminished at all, indeed they look like they keep growing. YAY!!!!

Today, my breasts look exactly like they did pre-pregnancy (I was a european 95 cup) My bras are about to explode.

I have noticed more swelling in the mornings and, want to share a curios thing for me: I have the exact sensation I had in puberty when my breast began to grow, when touching it was like a inner layer of tissue under my skin that felt very dense, and like a circle. Was very sensitive too, ouch! Same now.
If wearing a push up bra without the inserts when taking it out my boobs stay up for a bit as if they were getting that shape. I am now changing the shape of my bras everyday just in case, I don't want them to look in a certain way, just natural.

Still pain and discomfort but exactly as I mentioned before, just like in puberty.

I am very happy and can't wait to add noogle to my regime. I am just waiting to see how much growth can I get from KA and Volufiline alone.

I am going to the States next week, when coming back I will start using volufiline alone in my butt to see what does by itself.

Anyone else?

Aim4c

Hi Nadir,

Congrats on your growth. I read this post yesterday and was motivated to find a bust cream/serum with KA. I found a cream on ebay with KA and PM; and the price is good. It is actually the same maker of the serum on that videos you posted...the serum seems to only have PM. Here's the link for anyone who is interested.
http://cgi.ebay.com/LV-Bust-Lift-Firm-Cream-Bust-Enhancement-Enlargement-/260532753817?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3ca8f65599

Z

Zenity

Yep, L'elan Vital has been discussed previously, but I think you'll be the first testing it. The list ingredients looks good to me. The only con I find is that only has 80 grams, not a lot, specially if you use it morning and night.

I hope it works for you and you get back to the forum to post whether you like it or not.

Keep us posted!

BTW did you realized this product comes from Malasya?

Aim4c

Your right about the size...probably won't last for very long. Nadir, I'm not very knowledgable about these stuff as I am new to NBE. I read any information I get; If you don't mind, could tell me what's with products from Malaysia?

Thanks

Z

Zenity

As far as I know no issues with Malasya, except that their control quality system could not be as strong as the european on american.
However I pointed you to that issue 'cause I recall when founding this lotion, if I am not wrong, their ad saying that this cream was developed by German labs... but it is manufactured in Malasya. Probably some marketing strategy to make it sound more european and expensive....

The size is the problem. The links provided at this thread should help you find out a better investment for your money, I think.