Kigelia africana & lipofilling agents for breast

M

mel

Re: Kigelia africana and breast

Thanks for all your info Nadir, i have been using Talika bust serum for almost a month now and i can truly say that my boobs are firmer, lifted AND bigger, i have not pumped for almost a month but i have been dry brushing and applying the serum twice a day.
I was a small C after all inflation had subsided from pumping last month, i am now a FULL C thanks to the serum. Cant wait to combine serum and NB (just need some extra me time !!) thanks again for bringing this to my attention Nadir, you're a star!!!

cleo

Hi Mel, was interested to hear that you've had great results with the Talika bust serum. Did you get yours from the Talika website? How long do you think one pot would last?

MissC

Hi again, does anyone here know how to say "Does this cream contain any parabens?" in french? :)

Anastasia916

Thanks for saying the name of it, I didn't even know the name of the serum being used cause I can't get on the site Nadir posted. I searched for talika on ebay and amazon, found it on amazon but it's $49 a pop. So that's kinda pricey. I ordered some bigger domes, some Bovine Ovary, swiss lamb placenta, collagen, and some other things, so if I get the serum it's going to have to wait as I already ordered alot of other things. I just wonder if talika is a better product than famagis, the femagis cream is only about $18 a jar, so alot cheaper, so I would be able to get more than one for the same price as one of the talika. The femagis has KA in it as well as PM.

cleo

Talika does seem pricey and not sure how long one bottle will last. Hopefully mel will let us know. At least with Talika we already have confirmation from one of our ladies that it has worked for her. Be nice to know if someone on here has used Femagis and got good results too cos I'm really interested in buying one of these products.

Z

Zenity

Mel,

That is just awesome! really happy for you girl! thanks to you for sharing!
At least I am not the only one having great results with just Kigelia, dry skin brushing and massage. I am pumping now and getting my boobs growing fast, really fast. I am considering to order a bigger size, but I am not sure if all the credit should go to NB or to my old routine as I am not pumping hard enough to get bruised or have any other side effect from the most commons mentioned at the forum. Howver bumps on my breast are bigger now, something that did not happen with the massage and Kigelia alone, so yes, probably NB has a lot to do with it. Anyway, I am quite happy with my progress. And yes, the combo of both can be da bomb!

Girls, as you all know we are different, some things may work for some quite good while for others may not. My only advice if you want to go for the kigelia is to try to find the cheapest source with the higest concentration on it.

Anastasia,
It is weird you cant enter the site I posted. I have just followed the link and works for me.
Here it is again:
http://www.muysano.es/b2c/index.php?page=pp_producto.php&md=0&ref=GE0685000

If this doesn't work, try to go to the web:
http://www.muysano.es and perform a search on the top right bar of volusen.
In case is still not working PM me and I will give you the seller email address so you can contact him via email and ask as many questions as you have in mind.

I am not linked to this company or any other, is just that this is the only product I have tried with kigelia and great results and the only one I can refer as a good finding for you all. I wish it could work as good as it has worked for me in the past for everyone.

I think the Femagis sounds good as it has PM as well. There are many options on the market, but as I said before try to get a higher concentration as only between the 10% - 15% of the topicals we put over our skin really penetrate and get sucked in. That is why something pre application as dry skin brushing or dermarolling even using some galvanic or ultrasonic maching can really help the topicals go deeper into the skin.

BTW. Taking vit E orally at least 500mg at day is well known to help skin to reduce the rist on stretch marks over a 95%. I know it works for sure, 'cause when I got pregnant I gained 22kgs and was not very good about applying any lotion on my belly or breasts but was taking my vit E along with other supplements for pregnancy daily and not even 1 stretch mark on my body. Not for gaining weight not for loosing it back to my 53kg (wich I did in about 3 months just taking some ACV everytime I remember)

Good findings to everyone!

Z

Zenity

Mycups

Talika does contain kigelia on it:

Aqua, Butylene Glycol Rosa Canina Fruit oil, Rubus Dieas Raspberry seed oil, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sodium Hyalluronate, Propylene Glycol, Kigelia Africana, Phenoxyethanol Sodium, Polyacrylate, Caprylic, Hydroxyethl, Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Squalene Avena Sativa, Oat Chestnut Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7

From the site:
http://www.bebeautiful.com/content/talika/talika-bust-serum-17-oz

xxbabygirlxx

UPDATE!!

So i bought the french cream on ebay, and can i tell u its AMAZING! I have so much fullness now, its amazing :)

I donno if there prebeans, i know someone aske dme that and i cant seem to get an answer. I have been using this for about a week and a half and i definately would recommend it to people

Teeny Tiny

I have never used the Talika before, however I do have some Femagis cream in my bathroom. My experience with the femagis cream is that when I first started to use it after a few days I started to feel some tingling sensation in my breasts, and could definitely feel that something was going on. After about a month or so they started feeling firmer and looking a little more perky. However I know they say that PM is supposed to be good for the skin, giving it a nice soft, supple complexion, but it did just the opposite for me. I've got a screwed up system though that almost always seems to react the opposite of the way it should. So I had to stop using it, after which any response I was getting from it just went away because I didn't use it long enough to make any permanent difference.

Anastasia, I have one unopened, jar still in the factory sealed box, and a second jar that I just opened to try again a few days ago that has only about 1 or 2 finger tips worth of cream missing from it. I've decided to give up on it because my body doesn't seem to like it, so if you'd like I'll send them to you for you to try. If you'd like them just send me an email with your mailing address, and I'll try to get them shipped to you this weekend if I have enough money left for the shipping right now. No cost to you! It just seems to be a good product and I'd like someone else to be able to benefit from it if I can't, no sense letting it go to waste.

Here's my email address...
im_living_laughing_loving@yahoo.com

MissC

xxbabygirlxx said:
UPDATE!!

So i bought the french cream on ebay, and can i tell u its AMAZING! I have so much fullness now, its amazing :)

I donno if there prebeans, i know someone aske dme that and i cant seem to get an answer. I have been using this for about a week and a half and i definately would recommend it to people

Hi xxbabygirlxx :), I was the one asking about parabens, I never got any reply from that seller and now I can't seem to find the cream on Ebay.
I'm so happy for you that you found a cream that helps you and that the cream in question doesn't costs tons of $$$.

Best regards & Good luck =)

xxbabygirlxx

Yea, the cream was really cheap. Thats the main reason why i wanted to try it, all the other products listed in this thread costed like 40 bucks plus. I'm poor so i needed to try something different. I also seems to hold the swelling longer to, which is other plus. ;D

Babygirl, I have just bought some of this cream on ebay, so will let you know if it improves anything for me too! :)

xxbabygirlxx

Which brand did u get MissC?

alsolovely all the products mentioned are on the previous pages.

MariahsDs

Hi,
I use Kigelia and it really helps to firm up my breast and they appear a lot more lifted. I have not been using it for that long though, but I am hoping that I can get more lift and firmness, so I plan to continue using it for a while. I am not expecting to get boobs that sit on my chest like implants, but I do want them to be firmer. I would recommend it for anyone who has breastfed or has sagging breasts. I am not sure about adding volume, because supposedly it is to add 1 cup size in 6 weeks. I have been taking PM, using NB, and Kigelia. I will attribute the firmness to PM, PM cream, and Kigelia.

Hope that helps, Mariah

MissC

I order'd this cream with Kigelia Africana just before christmas, from France, so I hope I receive it soon.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260523838791&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I think this is the same cream xxxbabygirlxxx ordered?
By the way xxxbabygirlxxx did you contintue to use it?

//MissC :)

Anastasia916

I been using some femagis cream which has KA in it, it's recommended to use it twice a day, I only use it once a day. Teeny Tiny sent it to me, I'm not sure if it's making a difference, but I know it's not hurting anything. Femagis also has PM in it. I ordered some more because she sent me two but one broke in my luggage when I went to the states in Nov. and it leaked out so I lost most of it. I might start using it twice a day once my order comes in, I just was trying to make this last longer only using it once a day. I normally use it after a shower or before noogling. Your pores are open right after a hot shower, so that is when it is ideal to use moisturizers. I mean my breasts are becoming firmer, the slope I had is filling in, but I'm not sure if it's the cream, the noogling, the BO, or the combination of all of them. LOL I think most of us do multiple things for NBE so we don't really know which one that we are using is doing the growth or firmness lol. I'd like to say the firmness is from the cream and noogling though.

C

chloespeaks

I bought some Ro-bust off of ebay, and it's been about a month, but I haven't seen anything dramatic as a result of this cream. The instructions are to apply morning and night, which I do but I pump at different times and for different lengths of times. It's 3 months into NB so I sometimes see some more fullness but I know it's swelling left over form the Noogle, but if it's been 12 hours since I last noogled but I just apply the cream, there is very very little difference :'( I know it's slow going - still early yet.