KULTZU'S PICTURES

present07

WOW, kultzu you look great! I read back through the posts here, I thought you were only aiming for D cups but now you're wearing DD, change of plans? ;) I hope that I can get results anything close to yours. I have a lot of questions and since you're the most successful one here it appears, maybe you can help?

Firstly, after using this product for 2 years, do you notice any extra sagginess in your boobs? It seems that with a device that pulls on them for that long, eventually SOMETHING's gotta give, right? but from your pictures, they look very perky and firm despite their size. How would you describe their composition as they are now and throughout the process? I don't really want suuuper firm boobies after I'm done with the noogleberry... but I'd like the shape to be that sexy teardrop. oh well, give a mouse a cookie i guess... soon they start getting greedy.

Secondly, ... I know the implant look is popular, but not for me (although frankly I'll try for and be happy with anything at this point). Would you say that your "booby tissue" still behaves naturally? I've always desired serious cleavage, push-up bra or no... right now I'm embarassed to bend over when I'm wearing something low-cut as I'm generally exposed (no hills and valleys here :-\). My girlfriends are pros at getting free drinks with this technique ;D, I'm forever jealous of the women who can pull it off. I haven't been able to get a grip on how noogled boobs behave "in the wild", lol. Do you get this same kind of cleavage, or do you find they are too firm to be pushed around by a bra/gravity/etc.?

Lastly, as a question of technique, what sort of suction do you usually try for? The first day I went a little overboard and broke some blood vessels around the bottoms (never happened again). Now I try to pump to the point where they just barely stay on and leave it, pulsing it about every minute or so as necessary. What is your method?

Thanks for your help, you're a legend to me, hehe.

K

kultzu

Hi Mycupishalffull1,

Thinking positive will help in general anyway. Give yourself some time to work with the NB. I am sure You will notice the result soon ;) ;)

Keep us updated on your progress.

Take care,
Kultzu

K

kultzu

Hi Phillychk ,

I know the plan changed eventually whether I’d like to admit it :D. I’ll try to answer your questions as much as I can, no problem !

So far, I haven’t noticed any signs of sagginess yet. In fact, when I started to use the system two years ago, I was thinking this system was great to firm up your breasts (note that that point I didn’t realize I could actually grow from using it…the firmness and fullness were first to be noticed). Having said that , after we have learned to grow our sizes from the system, we should also learn to maintain them. In my case, apart from using the system I also do exercises. You may want to google those exercises which help firming up the breasts ; like push ups. Since the exercise has been my main and only hobby ( I do aerobic dance , a year ago with yoga and last week started with Pilates) so it really suits me well. ;)

To the second question, I still find my boobs behave naturally. They only look extra huge right after pumping. If I wear push up bra ,they made me look fake . I can wear only normal light padded bra and that is due to the cleavage I have. The push up bras do not suit my personality anymore.

My technique that I find workable is to pump and release. By that I mean , I pump to the point of discomforts then release a little and re-pump. I repeat the session for 30 mins. I can hold longer but not more than few mins. I find that when I re-pump , I can get more pressure than previous pump. However, there have been various techniques discussed in the forum you should take a look and try them. Choose the one you like and feel comfortable most and stick with it at least for a certain period of time then you might want to try another techniques. Do not injure yourself by overpump, it is not worth coz you would need to take a break until the injury is gone.

Take care,
Kultzu

P

picker

so basically u have to maintain pumping becuz if not u will have lost ur growth n u most likely have saggy boobs

K

kultzu

Hi Picker,

Maybe I have not been very clear. I haven't lost all growth or having saggy boobs even when I take a break, like when I was on holiday last year.

If something has changed, I'll keep you reported.

Good night,
Kultzu

K

kultzu

Hi Abigail,

I was one month away on summer holiday last year and will be the same this year in September.
During holiday we also stayed by beach so pretty much in bikini during the day. I could only pump 2-3 times a week and only limit amount of time per time (less than 10 mins) since I didn't have any privacy. That was actually a good thing , I didn't have any marks to be seen while I was in bikini. I think I have posted here also (somewhere in the forum) as many of us shared how we noogled during holidays. I gained everything when I returned home. Will see how it goes this year.

Kultzu

present07

I'd be in a bikini all day too if I had your success, haha. I can never fill out certain suits; it must feel great to finally be able to wear something skimpyish up top and draw attention... hopefully someday.

Anastasia916

Philly, what's weird that I noticed is women who see results with anything in NBE once they become big, they are more conservative. They don't feel comfortable "showing off". Yet women who get implants are ALWAYS showing it off lol. I know when I reach my goal I'm gonna be showing it off lol and I'm gonna wear push up bras and if others think I have implants, heck let em think! I'll be happy knowing that they are real and to heck with what others think!

Hi all,

The funny thing, is when I had implants, i was really self concious of my breasts in a bikini. I have bought a really cheap bikini with a thin padded insert that hides nipples and just gives a curve.

I think I look so much better au naturel in clothes, but it is how i look naked that bothers me because of asymetry and scars.

However, i have been on a mission recently to find ways to enhance my boobs and have discovered that an under the bust corset kind of pushes my boos up a bit and hides the scars and asymetry to a degree.

I also discovered that I am actually able to create the illusion of a cleavage and breasts that are at least a cup size bigger ( something that i couldn't do before as i had nothing left). I'mm telling you, there is definitely something going on with my boobage!!!.

I am taking pictures and have decided to use my cheap ol' bikini to show my increase. I am taking pictures and will post them all in the next 8 weeks after i have commited to it for abit.

Its cheered me up, as if i can create the look of breasts and a cleavage, how many other girls that i look at and envy are doing the same thing?

Happy pumping everyone!.

K

kultzu

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for sharing , always nice to hear the other side of the story. I, too, have always thought the women with implants must be so happy with the way they look but since I had been so scared therefore never chose that path.

With NB's path, it makes me realize I can be pretty and feel good about my body when I am naked.

Never thank Lucy enough and all of information I've learned from you guys in this forum.

Happy Friday ,
Kultzu

sexycleavage

Wow your cleavage is stunning. I'm an A cup and I've been using noogleberry for about a month but I'm not getting much growth.
What technique did you use to start with? Can you give me any tips please?

Well Done! Here's hoping I can also get to a C cup!

Liisa x

K

kultzu

Hi sexycleavage (love your nickname ;) ),

Thanks. Give time to yourself , do not rush to it. Many of us here have sudden growth ;), like they didn't notice the growth until after a couple of months ..bamm !

I prefer the hold and release method. By that I mean I pump to the point of discomfortness (but not over it) then release a bit and I pump again. I feel that I can pump more the next time. Then repeat the whole process. I also hold it but no longer than 3 or 4 mins coz I like to give a little push so I release and re-pump. At the beginning 30 mins/day was my routine.

Take care,
Kultzu

P

picker

i think the whole corset deal forces u to stand upright if everyone where to have really good posture i think that would helps giving a better shape w the boobs....kinda gives u a lift....

xxbabygirlxx

hi kultzu!

I was just wondering if you use the xxls? And if so whats the progress you use to get the best results. Obviously your not a big person, so how do you get it onto your chest?

Thanks

H

hopefulgurl

Hi kultzu,
You look aaaamazing! I was also wondering how you manage to get the huge cups on your petite frame! I was thinking of getting the xls, Im a little confused though, what are the xxls? On the noogberry online store I onle see a large then an xl. Anyway, any words of advice for how you manage to get the xls onto your frame which seems to be similar in size to mine would be great!
Thanks!

Tina

I wanted to ask you some questions, I hope you don't mind.

When you used the large cups what was the largest size you got up to?

Now that you are using the XL cups what size do those get you up to? Do you fill them up already?

To maintain your DD's how often and for how long do you pump?

What is the longest you have gone without pumping? Did you lose alot when you did?

Thanks

K

kultzu

Hi there , sorry for late reply. I'm on vacation right now and have limit access to the Internet. I ll visit your questions again next month. Take care; kultzu