KULTZU'S PICTURES

K

kultzu

You're very welcome babygirl,

I am using the new XL cups that had come last winter. The old XL cups have been renamed to XXL.

I do not use the foam rings. Didn't quite find it easy to use. I am good at pumping without them :D :D :D

Kultzu

Anastasia916

lol Kultzu, you almost have as many pages on this topic as the breast & nipple enlargement system forum which has now 21 pages! you got 19! so only two more to go lol

SaveTheTaTas

Hi everyone! I'm new here, found this topic from Eve's forum. I'm using a BB airlock system right now but the domes are cracking and HURT from the pointy edges where some of the plastic rim came off, so just ordered some large Noogleberry domes with rings. I'm a small B, do you think the large will be too big? I'm afraid of getting too small of domes cuz the large domes for the BB are still small. Also, are the Noogle domes durable? Cuz it seems after not even a week or two the BB domes start cracking under pressure. Ahh... I cant afford to buy new domes every few weeks...

K

kultzu

Hi Anastasia,

I have never realized that until you mentioned it ;). It took more than two years to get here. I took it as a compliment ;D ;D

Take care,
Kultzu

K

kultzu

Hi SaveTheTaTas,

The large cups should be fine for you. If you can't place them both same time at first then try with single system instead. I had that problem when I changed to L , again to XL.

I have never used any other cups than NB's and so far they are quite durable considering they have been travelling a lot with me ;). Anyway, do not overpump. You don't wanna hurt yourself and leave all those marks on.

Good luck,
Kultzu

K

kultzu

Hi babygirl,

I gave extra kick with the XL like more pressure and longer session. That way I gainned the DD :D.

Kultzu

M

mariela

Hi kultzu, i have problems. im pumping with medium cups, and sometimes is very hard. i have to put the fair amount of lotion. if i put more the cups slides up. if i put less i have to pump more hard. i don´t know how to do it correcly :( it is very complicated for me :( . i don´t know if im using the correct size. my measures are: over bust: 82 cms. under bust 73 cms. I wait you can to help me. thanks. dulce.

K

kultzu

Hi Dulce,

Glad to hear from you but sorry to to hear you have problems. Sounds to me like your boobs are not used to NB yet, which is weird coz I understand that you have used the system for a long while now.

I think it isn't about the amount of lotion you put on but perhaps with the position. When I stand while pumping , I find it is more difficult than when I sit and lay back a little on the couch. You know, you should get back support from the cushion. That way I find it rather easy to the cups on and start pumping.

I didnt have that problem with M but when I used L and XL at the beginning , I changed the positions , that helped.

Try that and let me know how it goes.

Take care,
Kultzu

M

mariela

thanks for your answer kultzu. :) sometimes i sometimes I'm about to fill. grow faster in a few days. but i but sometimes I get stressed because I can everytime to put the cups in the same place, and put the same amount of cream. ::)

Hi Dulce,

What growth are you trying to achieve?. Growth to the bottom or tops of your breasts?
I am looking for growth to the bottom of my breasts. If you are looking for growth to the tops then I have found a breast shaper bra helps to keep the domes in place and pushes them upwards abit.

I am thinking of using something similar to hold the domes downwards to encourage growth.
Even though I am still small, i now can't use the medium cups as i get swelling, so maybe you could try the medium cups and use a scarf to hold the cups together on your small frame.

I agree with kultzu that I find lying down with the system is more comfortable and puts less pressure on my ribs etc.
I hope this helps and good luck xx

'Even though I am still small, i now can't use the medium cups as i get swelling, so maybe you could try the medium cups'

Lol, shows how exhausted I was yesterday. I meant to say that I can't use the medium cups as i get bruising with them and actually find the large more comfortable now. I have quite a small frame too and find that pulling the cups together with a scarf helps them to stay on.

;D

SaveTheTaTas

Ok, so I got the large domes in the mail the other day. Tried them yesterday and if anyone is wondering, I thought the BB domes (even tho they are horrible and hurt) I thought they would be better than the Noogleberry domes since the BB's are more "shaped", and the NB's are just round. But to my amazement, the NB domes are MUCH more comfortable.. and thicker too. Hopefully I don't get any cracks in these. So Noogleberry domes got an A+ from me! As a side note however, the foam rings are too thick... I can hardly get/keep a seal so I just put them away. I'm very petite (5'0" and 110 pounds) and the NB large domes fit me without having to use the mediums first. (Had to do that with the BB).

K

kultzu

Good for you, SaveTheTatas !

I had some difficulties to place both L cups at first. After some time (can't remember anymore) then I could. I don't use the foam rings either..find it easy using without them.

Take care,
Kultzu

SaveTheTaTas

You know what, I think I jinxed myself. I was doing fine using the large domes at first, got a seal instantly. But now the last two times i went to use them it took me a couple minutes to get a seal.. strange. My left dome kept making loud farting noises lol. But ah oh well... atleast I'm still gettin a seal regardless. So Kultzu.. u pump for two hours a day??

K

kultzu

Oh, try to adjust with your positions then u will find the 'working' spots ;).

No, when I pump, I pump for half an hour per time and I don't pump everyday. In fact, right now I just returned from my trip and the airlines still can't locate my luggage. NB is there :-\ So I have been without pumping now nearly a week. If they won't find my luggage in a week then I need to purchase new system...darnnnnn.....

Kultzu

PS. Of course, lots of other stuff in my luggage as well...wanna cry !

D

Dixieland

Kultzu,
OMG! Don't they just irritate the c*** out of you! They generally act like they don't care either and its not their fault! Which tends to send me over the edge....LOL!
I hope they find you luggage and soon! Wonder if you can charge them for everything that was in your luggage????
Hugs and Kisses :-*
Dixieland

K

kultzu

Thanks Dixieland,

They did exactly like u described. I don't have much hope now that they could find it since they haven't been able to locate it , which is so weird ! My company has insurance covered for the delayed/lost luggages but not when returning to home country :'( :'(.

I will see what I can do if even can reimburse some purchases (which again only small hope there).

Thanks again for your kindness,
Kultzu

D

Dixieland

Kultzu,
I have learned in my long life that "the squeaky wheel gets the grease!" so squeak on...you will find someone who will eventually listen to your issue's. Don't give in though, because that is exactly what they expect you to do....most people do give up and then they don't have to answer for what they do (and in this case...won't do). If you can't get satisfaction from one person ask to speak to their superior...and keep going until you get someone to listen..it's not about the money, it is the about right and wrong....after 9-11 I had a terrible incident in which I had forgotten to take my pocket knife out of my purse (it was just a beginners widdling knife that my dad have given me when I was a little girl and taught me how to widdle with it...wow...what a great memory) anyway, they said I couldn't take it on the plane (as if I could do any damage with a 1.5 inch blade..ha!) and the guy took it...he threw it in this bucket with a whole bunch of other knives and stuff...I came unglued and started crying (which is not a good thing)...he said it didn't matter it was just a cheap pocket knife...but I told him differently...it was from my daddy! So eventually another airport person heard the commotion and came over...he said I couldn't take it on the plane but he would take me over to another little room where I could have it "sent" by mail to myself and insure it, etc. etc. so he proceeded to walk me over there and I filled out all the paperwork and paid the insurance and postage so that I could keep my pocket knife that my dad had given me...I lost my dad two years ago :'(...and I still have that pocket knife, :) it is one of the few gifts I ever got just from him...it's kinda funny cause he always told me to carry it wherever I went just in case I needed to "widdle" my way out...LOL!
Sorry about the long story...I just don't want you to give up...
Hugs and Kisses :-*
Dixieland