K

kultzu

Thanks for your kind post , nik1 :D

Hope you are doing well with the NB.

Cheers !
Kultzu

nickies

:eek: :eek: :eek:

MAHALO for posting the pics!!! You look great! Can't wait for me to look like that. I ordered the large domes and am waiting for them to come. It almost feels like Christmas. Thanks for being such an inspiration!!!

GROW UM!!!

Aim4c

Hi Kultzu,

Did/do you tape your nipples while noogling?
I started taping mine and have been having some issues with that (brown marks just outside the areola) which I am working on resolving. I started pumping without taping since yesterday to give that area a rest from the adhesive.

I just wanted your input.

Thanks

K

kultzu

Hi Nickies,

I am sure you will do just fine with the large domes. Let us know how it goes .

Cheers !
Kultzu

K

kultzu

Hello Aim4c,

No, I have never used the tape while pumping. I don't have any special tricks for pumping at all (how boring ;) ! ). Just to apply enough amount of body lotion before pumping , and after.

How long does your session normally last ?

Kultzu

Aim4c

Hi Kultzu,

Thanks for your prompt response.

I try to pump for 1hr; two sessions daily. I had concerns about my areolas and nipples getting larger if I pump without taping. However, taping has left me with some marks. I have done a few sessions without taping and noticed that they return to their original size in no time. I guess I wanted to know how long I can keep pumping like this without getting a permanent increase in nipple and areola.

K

kultzu

Hi Aim4c,

I think it is pretty normal that the areolas and nipples are getting larger while pumping and they would go back to their normal size some time later, depending on how long u pump.

Some have found taping technique being helpful but it might not work for everyone. Again this is the beauty of noogle that u can try w different techniques and find out what suits u best because we all are different.

Keep up w good work and pump carefully,

Kultzu

SlimJane

Hi Kultzu,
First of all, WOW! Your results are amazing!! Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us!
I've read back through your posts, but wanted to ask a question or two to clarify what your pumping method is. So, you stick to the pump and release technique, pumping until the pressure becomes uncomfortable, and then release and do it again. When you begin to feel discomfort, do you release immediately, or do you hold for, say, 30 seconds or 1 minute, and then release?

I've been noogling for a little over 1 year now, and for the majority of that time, I'm adhered to the pump and hold method - which I think was a mistake. I switched a few months ago to pump and release and the swelling has been much better. Now, I pump and hold for ten minutes, and repeat this for about an hour each day.

Hope to hear from you soon.
SlimJane :)

K

kultzu

Hi SlimJane,

I am soooo sorry for late reply to you since I haven't been to the forum for more than a year as you might have noticed.

However, You are doing it right (or at least it has worked for me ). I hold it until I feel uncomfortable then release but not to overpump it which would leave bad marks on the skin.

Trust that you have a fab result.

Cheers !
Kultzu