KULTZU'S PICTURES

nilly19

WOW kultzu, your results are beyond amazing. i'm really happy for you :) hope to see you reach your new goal of DD's soon
:D

aaaaaa

Congrats on your growth how much were you pumping when you were aiming for dd? Can you post a picture of how you look now when you have achieved your goal

K

kultzu

Hi comingD's,

When I aimed for any size , I pumped daily. Now I am pumping once or twice a week. I can try to post photos some time soon :D

Happy pumping !
Kultzu

Aim4c

Hi Kultzu,

Your results are amazing. You look fantastic. I am ordered my NB 2 days ago and can't wait for it to get here. I get the feeling I will be reading your posts more than once for tips as well as inspiration.

I would love to be a C but would be happy with a B.

Thanks for sharing.

K

kultzu

Hello Aim4c,

Absolutely, NB is the way to go ! I just love it. My routine lately has been to pump once a week and I still can keep my cleavage to show off during the summer ;).

Take measurement, take photos before starting using the system. You will surely see the different after some time.

Soon you will change your nickname to be Aim4d ;D

Happy pumping !
Kultzu

Aim4c

Hmm...Aim4d...you may be right...I just need that nooglebeery to get here so I can start pumping. I am a 39 year old mother of 2; yet everytime the mail arrives I am like a child waiting for the the coolest toy ever; followed by a feeling of disappointment when there's no noogleberry.

On another note...If I my boobs get to look half as good as yours...I would be very happy :)

K

kultzu

Great ! know the feeling !
Take it easy on the first few weeks. Keep them on as long as you can but don't over pump :D

Kultzu

Do you have to continue pumping for the rest of your life to maintain your growth? What happens if you don't pump for maintenance? Have you ever gone longer than a week or two without pumping for up keep?

I really want to do this but I definitely don't want to do it for the rest of my life! ???

K

kultzu

Hi,

So far I haven't experienced not to pump for months yet , but for few weeks. A little loose in D , not bad at all. Right now I see that noogling for me is to firm up the breasts , not necessary to grow in size. I am very satisfied with the results.

All: heading now to beach holiday. Hope you all have a great summer !

Kultzu

nooglingnoob

Hi Kultzu,

I just wanted to say amazing results and good job! It's so kind of you to still reply to newcomers comments after all this time. Hopefully you can maintain your D cup and noogling once every two weeks for maintenance is worth amazing breasts just like working out every few weeks is worth a toned and healthy body! Have a great vacation!

nickies

Kultzu!!!

Wow you have an amazing rack!!!! What size are you when after 24 hours of noogling??? I am ordering mine today. Hopefully I can get at least half the results as you did!

GROW UM!!! :D :D :D

K

kultzu

Hi there,

it is our second week on holiday and I have not pumped even once. Been busy with all great activities here. I am wearing 32D bra and my breasts are still full on top which I really like : ), they look great in the holiday photos. One might think I has a surgery : ).

Take care all ,
kultzu

missispo

Your results are soo inspirational im going through a noogling slump and ive only noogled once this week for 20mins! seroiously just looking at everyones results makes me feel like i need to pick my pump ans pump pump pump!! how long have you been noogling and did u take any breaks?

K

kultzu

Hi,

Thanks for the nice posts here.

Just a quick update, I pumped once during holiday...been busy with everything else :D.
They looked anyway great in bikini and I didn't have to worry about the marks ;D.

Now after the holiday, I pumped again and they looked full as always.

Have a great NB day,
Kultzu

nickies

:) :) :) :)

Hey Kultzu, could you please post a picture of you in a bikini top??? For one you must have a great tan from holiday, and two, it would be nice to see a pic in bikini to see your firmness. You are such a great inspiration!!!!

GROW UM!!!!

K

kultzu

Hi nickies,

I'll try to do that and yes, I look like a dark spot right now :D.

Kultzu

K

kultzu

A couple of photos in my bikini :D

Attachments

• Bikini.jpg
    Bikini.jpg
    394.2 KB · Views: 819
  • 22072010(004).jpg
    22072010(004).jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 422
  • 22072010(005).jpg
    22072010(005).jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 460
  • 22072010(006).jpg
    22072010(006).jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 463
N

nik1

Your results are lovely kultzu. you were the reason i bought noogleberry. thank you for sharing your pictures with us all :)