KULTZU'S PICTURES

M

mariela

Hi kultzu. im using the double system and is easier than to use one cup. but a couple of times I felt pain the nex day (after pumping hard) and I concerned that this might give me cancer. do you asked a doctor if it is safe? do you had pain?

K

kultzu

Oh, Dulce, sorry to hear you have a pain :(.

Let's take a break for few days and see how that goes. I do hope your pain will go away and please do not pump so hard. I know it gets carried away easily but we are not rushing anywhere , right ? So take your time while pumping and release it when you notice some pain. I used to have pain too but not anymore with the XL (sorry can't remember exactly withe earlier cups) since they hurt me so bad due to their heavy weight. Therefore I learned to be very careful while pumping.

If the pain doesn't go away then you should visit a doctor.

Take care Dulce,
Kultzu

harleygirlflstf

Hi Kultzu,

I'm a newbie lurker here who's done lurking and wants to post. Threads and pix like yours and many others here are what made me decide to try this system - and I'm so happy I did. Your progress, and others', is a total inspiration to people like me. To say you look great is not enough.

I look forward with hope that I can ascertain a portion of what you have been able to do.

harleygirl

K

kultzu

Hi Harleygirl,

Welcome to the club ! :D.

Keep us posted on how things go with you. Feel free to post any questions you may have. There are many helpful gals and guys here that can give advises.

Take care,
Kultzu

Hi Kultzu:

My name is Jen. I've been reading your post but it has so many pages and I'm eager to know your pump technique. Would you mind sharing some special technique that will help grow faster?or if you have already posted on your post,which page is it?

Thank you so much

Jen

I noticed when I keep pumping for an hour and take about 5-10 minutes break and pumping another hour,the swelling will stay longer. Now I do noticed the visual changing of my breasts. they are getting bigger.and when I lie on my side I also can feel they are fuller and firmer(I used to feel handful of just skin,but nothing else,now i feel more tissue inside). and the medium cups I've been using getting less and less room when i pump up with the same pressure. nipples touch the hole of cups.I just ordered large cups.

BTW I started my first pump on Jan 27.

K

kultzu

Hello happynoogler (Jen) ,

It sounds to me like you are already on the right track so keep up with good work ;).

The beauty of NB is that there is not such a fixed technique and different people would respond to different techniques as long as they are satisfied with the results. I have tried quite a few techniques that you might have read from the forum as well but I kind of used to pump and release. That means I would pump until it feels rather tight then release it and re-pump.

My normal session is 30 mins/day.

Take care and enjoy pumping,
Kultzu

Genie239

Kultzu, have u ever had a proble with nipple enlargment? Not only was my nipple enlarge, it also darken and swollen. That's my right breast, my left breast is fine
I don't know how to fix it, and also don't want to give up on NB

K

kultzu

Hi Genie,

No, mine had not been swollen but a bit darkening.
How long have you been pumping ? Do you get pain at your swollen nipples ?
If you take a break , would it go away ?

Kultzu

Genie239

I've been pumping for almost 2 weeks now. I don't feel pain, but my right nipple got swollen and darnkened. I was going to take picture, but the next morning, it is less swollen, but still darken. The swollen goes down when I take the break, but the color is still there. May I ask when u 1st use NB, did u pump the whole day? Or just abt 1hr/day?

K

kultzu

Hi there,

When I first used it , I could not bear even 15 mins :D. But when I finally found my rhythm then I pumped at 30 mins/day.

Kultzu

Genie239

Hi kultzu,

I have red dots on my breats, one breast has more than another. Is it normal? Should I decrease my pumping? Besides, I think I'm addictive to pumping. It feels good when I pump or over pump myself, I know it's weird. So anyway, I'm afraid that if I pump too much I may cause damage to my breast tissues or other organs, I'd better be careful :p

Love,
Genie

Paloma

"I'm afraid that if I pump too much I may cause damage to my breast tissues or other organs,"

OMG I just had exactly the same question - does anyone know if we CAN cause damage to the breast tissue (who cares about the other organs, haha jk!)??? I'm feeling just sooo chickensht about it!

K

kultzu

Hi ,

There have been quite a few discussions around this topic , you may want to search for more :D.

Well, basically if you pump too hard (very high pressure) then there is big chance to damage your breasts' skin. They can be red dots, blisters, discolour marks and some pain. It surely felt so good while you overpumped but it wasn't worth it. You will need to take some day off from pumping due to that.

Pump carefully,
Kultzu

jeane

Italian living in France
Normal session for me:
Morning:
30 min soft - break 10 /15 min. - and new session 30 minutes hard.
Evening:
one hour soft. 5/7 days.

For the first session of morning, I use bells size L.
It softens breast up.
For the second session, I use the bell XL (not XXL, much too big with 18 cm in diameters).
in the evening, it is also with the bell XL.

I have the chance to work on home.
I pump when my daughter is at the school.
I make a pause the weekend.
A lot of effort is needed to develop breast. Indeed two years.
It is possible to make magnify two sizes naturally.

Paloma

"There have been quite a few discussions around this topic , you may want to search for more ."

Oh dang, I'm sorry, I hate it when I do that! Some things are so hard to find the right search words for tho! Will keep looking.

Jeane, thanks for writing. Incidentally, I believe it was one of your pics that initially made me feel a little worried. I think you posted a pic of yourself with your breasts sucked up into the NB domes, yes? Your breasts looked so very red to me it reminded me of the process by which one gets a hickey, which supposedly isn't great for your skin becasue it breaks blood vessels - but maybe they way you are doing it in the pic is normal and ok?

Please let me know, so i can gauge from your photo what is ok. Of course, maybe you can pump harder because you are biologically male?

.... which just made me curious, do biological males develop milk ducts/mammary glands when breasts are grown through NB, or do your breasts differ anatomically in some way from a biological female's???

Hope you don't mind me asking! :) Thanks for the inspiration, btw!

jeane

Italian living in France
Your breasts looked so very red

They are red when I pump.
Especially first 2 days after a pause.
When I withdraw bells, colour becomes again normal after 1-2 hours... No problem.

Do you think that the breast of the man really differs from those of the woman?
There are not mammary glands, in principle...
But the rest of the chest?
I do not know, but I note that my breast develops.
And I am happy.
Full success for you.

xxkeeleyketxx

Hi kultzu,

You are a REAL inspiration to ANYONE & everyone that joins this forum girl! You're results are phenomenal!! :)
Are you still noogleing? If so are your plans to go bigger,or are you just noogleing to maintain your DD's?
xxkeeleyketxx

K

kultzu

Hi xxkeeleyketxx ,

Thanks for your kind words ;)..
Yes, I am still noogling and my schedule has been rather varied. Lately has been once a week but that's fine with me. I would say I am not pumping to gain any larger size but to maintain as minimum effort as possible. :D.

All the best to you,
Kultzu