Lily13's Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

pattycake

Wow! I can see a major difference in the white bra. Your breasts look fuller. Keep up the good work and you will get your D's in no time.

jnorton22002

Hi Lilly,

Lilly I am so very happy for you. You really deserve this. You look awesome and now, go for the gold, go for D cups my dear Hugs Hun Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

eva_bs

Hi Dear!
Wow!!!!!! Wow!!!!! Wow!!!!
What an amazing progress you did!!!! Hip Hip Harry!!!!! I am so happy for you dear!!!! Wow!!!!
I wasn't here for about 2 weeks...
Wow!!!!
Keep up the hard work dear!!!
:-* :-* :-*
You look AMAZING!

Rachyl

Lily13 said:
Thank you everyone for the replies! I'm just getting started on this amazing journey. I'm thankful for the others who were brave enough to post pics. A lot of you have had amazing progress!

A few years ago I did a natural program that included some homemade herbal creams applied directly on the breasts in conjunction with circular exercises. Doing those exercises were a work out on my arms too. ;) It worked pretty well actually, but I didn't stick with it. Taking hormones isn't an option now because I'm on hormones for other health problems!

I started noogling probably about 6 weeks ago. I'm not a consistent every single day noogler though, so I think I'm doing pretty well. I'll keep them pumped for about 20 minutes and then give them a break. The red marks scare me a bit, so I try not to go for too too long! I have seen some more puffiness to my breasts even if I don't noogle for a few days. My bikini tops are looking WAY fuller than last year, so that's definitely amazing. I remember going into Victoria Secrets a few years ago to get sized and the lady was like "wow you have ZERO chest fat".... HAHA Thanks for reminding me :p If I could add some chest fat that would make me very happy. A full B cup would be amazing.

I have a very good feeling about all of this and once I get the medium cup I'll see how that goes. I do 1 breast at a time, since my right one is a little smaller than the left. I noogle the right one for a little longer to try to keep them even.

With the medium cups I have a feeling, positioning won't be such an issue. With the small cups, it definitely is!

The red marks go away after awhile. If you want a C you may need the L cup.

Rachyl

Lovely lily!
So pleased to read about your progress since starting back with the NB and your great swelling last night or the night before or whenever you said it was. Can't wait to see more pictures. The last set you posted are just amazing. You are going to knock them out at your HS meet up! Ha ha! Whooo!

Lily13

I am not quite ready to upload pics yet, but will be doing so in about a week!!! I usually do it near the end of my cycle so there is some luteal swelling, but I do this just for consistency's sake when comparing pictures. I took a picture the other day after noogling and I am just flabbergasted by the swelling. Now I finally see why people get addicted to noogling! :) Let's hope I don't jinx myself though and the swelling stops! haha

Your progress has been awesome too girl! We have both come a long way with our boobs. ;D

Lily13

I blame flatty_natty for getting me all excited about posting pictures. :-* I am sort of jumping the gun this month because I am so amazed by what I am seeing. I have no idea what has happened, but FINALLY after nearly a year my boobs are swelling with noogle! YAY!

I took some more today and I'm am seriously jumping for joy. I'm speechless and so glad I decided to come back and use NB again after my short break. When I'm swelling, I might be a 32 C right now! All of the bras I own are so stretched out I cannot use that as a measurement for what cup size I am at now.

Strumpet

Wow, look at you!
I'm glad you're seeing such good progress nowadays. Very noticeable difference. :)
You should reward yourself by going bra shopping.

roadrashes

Lily me too! I saw flatty's pic's and said why not just do it now. YOu LOOK FANTASTIC!!! Yes, you are on a roll. It reallyis all trial and error and support from fellow nooglers. WOW, you are on your way to a D. Where did all the flesh come from. :D

soonenough

Wow, what a big, no a huge difference. You're not kidding, you are just taking off these last few months. Love the swelling, and yes, looks like a 32C to me.

Lily13

@Strumpet Thank you! Yes I plan on buying some bras when I get some extra cash. I'll have to peruse the clearance rack for now. I don't want to spend $50 on a VS bra. I just have such a hard time justifying that! lol When I reach my goal size, that's when I'll go on a spending spree. :)

@roadrashes lol I have no idea where all of the flesh and swelling came from. I started noticing a huge difference in my noogling swelling about 2-3 weeks ago. Then I got awful awful hives/allergic reaction and I had to quit for 2 weeks. I have noogled 3 days in a row now and each and every night the swelling is getting better and better. I just hope it doesn't go away as quick as it came! ;)

@Joni Thank you! I'm still having a hard time believing these are pictures of MY boobs. haha You leave for your trip very soon right?

@soonenough I am seriously speechless right now. They have shrunk down today a bit because I haven't noogled yet, but the swelling lasts a good 10-12 hours. That's good enough for me as I don't really get out much, so it isn't an issue for now. The fact you think I look like a 32C makes me excited. My measurements were telling me that too, but we all know how the measuring tape LIES! :p

@eranee Thank you! :) I'm as shocked as everyone else.

When I started noogling, my right boob was smaller than my left. Now though I think my left boob is, so I'm going to give that one a little bit more attention this week and see how that goes. It is funny how that happened. I really wish I could tell all of you what I did for this sudden increase in swelling to occur. I think getting the contoured L (CL) dome has A LOT to do with it. If you are big enough to support that dome size (or if you are having a hard time with the XL domes), then I highly recommend giving it a try. I use the CL without any padding and the ring marks are very minimal. They go away pretty quickly so I'm happy about that.

Once again thank you everyone for cheering me on for all of these months especially when I was really down on myself late last year.

My oh my

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Not only have you gained so much volume to your boobs but the perky roundness of them is unbelieveable. Lily! I'm so glad I made you excited to post pictures because, DARN GIRL LOOK AT YOU!!!

The first comparison shot of the tan bra makes it look so obvious. I think most definately you have stretched that bra like you said, how could you not have.
Wicked, absolutely brilliant.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS (and outwards it seems!)

Flatty XXXX

Wolfie

Woooooohooooooo! Your breasts are beautiful! I've been following your progress and I'm so happy for you! What a major difference since last spring! :) :)

Sometimes the growth just accelerates...I love it when that happens. Looks like that has happened to you in the past few months. Yay for swelling!

Have fun bra shopping!

minnie34

That's really impressive Lily,your boobs look amazing!!
Fingers crossed you reach your goal and thanks for posting your very inspirational pictures!!
Congratulations on the brilliant progress :)

roadrashes

How about this Lily, I know you are getting some great luteal swelling about now and you are getting along in your cycle. Don't forget to post a pic for us booby obsessed people. ;) We are waiting.......................... :D No pressure or anything......

Lily13

LOL you made me laugh. Maybe today I'll post a pic before noogle and then after (with swelling), so you can see the difference. :) I'm certainly not keeping all of that swelling in between noogling sessions, but it is FUN to be able to go up a cup size with a relatively short noogling session. I am curious to see what happens once I get my period. I wonder if the swelling will stop or not. I'm sort of nervous about it. :D

GingerNub

Congrats! Your pictures show an increase quite well.

As for the bra shopping if you can find one with a larger band size than you need you can always take it in a little. I've done that with a few bras and love that I can customize the perfect size for myself. It's not much sewing if you're interested in trying.

soonenough

GingerNub said:
Congrats! Your pictures show an increase quite well.

As for the bra shopping if you can find one with a larger band size than you need you can always take it in a little. I've done that with a few bras and love that I can customize the perfect size for myself. It's not much sewing if you're interested in trying.

Don't mean to hijack your thread, Lily13, but GingernUb, I'm very interested how you adjust the band to customize your fit. I have a bigger stretched 34 band that I now finally fit the cups, but the band is loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.