Lily13's Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily13

Thank you sissy for posting. This gives me hope although I wish it didn't have to take me 2 more years of course...haha ;D

I was thinking about perhaps adding in some light chest exercises. I have no muscles on my chest, so perhaps this isn't helping things.

S

sissy2345

It only took me about 10 months to first reach a D, but then I got sick and lost alot of weight, so I had to start over. Plus, I'm much older than you young girls, you are lucky to solve this issue and have the breast you want all your life. When I was 20, I had nice full round B cups. Then I had a child and now I am trying to fill the skin stretched to DD-E cups. 2 years goes by fast, NB to me is like brushing my teeth, need to do it every day......hopefully twice sometimes more, and something feels just not right if I forget :)

IdreamofD

Hi Lily!

I just HAVE to chime in here. First of all, I'm so happy for your progress!!! YAY!!! What size cup do you use now? CL? XL? I can't remember what you said. I am taking soonenough's advice and purchasing the XLs to up my swelling/growth, because I'm nearly through the CLs and think something bigger might fill me out more. So if you're wondering about overboob doing that might help you, too.

But I HAVE to tell you: I am a glamour model. I just did a magazine cover shoot two days ago. And let me tell you FROM EXPERIENCE, those women don't have boobs like that. PROMISE! The only ones that really do are the ones with implants. They absolutely do wear smaller bras, they absolutely do use inserts (sometimes a ridiculous amount), they use tape, they use everything, and then they photoshop over it to a) enhance cleavage and b) take out fat rolls. So in other words, if she's wearing a B cup bra and she's a C, let's say, they have to airbrush the "fat" sticking out under the arms.

The best proof of this is to look at the VS clothes. Often times if it's just a regular shirt or the jeans, you'll see what they actually look like, and some are pretty FLAT!

I am often times modeling corsets. And even as a 32DD, I feel flat if I'm not wearing my super padded push ups, because I want to be an F now. LOL

But when I do my corsets, even as a DD now, I bring my cutlets, my padded bras, my everything. It's what you do. You're selling a body-shaping product, so if it isn't literally THE GREATEST shape, no one will buy it.

But it sucks too, because then women who don't know this (and idiot men, too) look at this and think it's what you need to be, when they're not even what they seem. So please please don't be hard on yourself and know this is FACT. I've seen it and lived it. Promise you! :D

Matt B

Hi Lily,you had great results,but it does take time.I'm expecting my NB today or tomorrow and can't wait to start.And you are right about the exercises.Some light dumbell flyes and pectoral excercises would really help.
Oh and thanks for encouraging the stalking.LOL ;D
Your pics of comparing the blue shirt to the red one are awesome. ;D MATT B

Matt B

Hello IdreamofD,Not all men are clueless when it comes to you gals,I know I'm not.We just like breasts,Real Ones!Matter of fact,of most of the ladies pics I've seen here on this forum are really great.Everyone is different and has different assets,but we all want more I guess.I think you ladies put too much pressure on yourselves in this department,thanks to the media and VS and other marketing ploys.
Come on ladies,take it easy on yourselves.If your guy says your boobs are too small tell him to hit the road.
As for me,I started wearing a bra for pain relief because of a surgery and liked the way it felt.So I decided I wanted something to put in it so here I am.We'll see how it goes.I've achieved good growth through NBE,and the NB is just going to finish the job.

Love and Health to all of you,MATT B

PS Beware the boobie fairy! ::)

Lily13

Thanks Matt. Sorry I didn't get back to you quicker!

I am trying something completely different. I am putting the domes further DOWN on my chest, so I have to retrain my ribs all over again. Wow it has been painful! lol. I had been putting the domes up higher and higher and I don't think it's really helping to grow the tops at all. I'm just going to focus on getting the underboob and the area above the nipple larger and then go from there. I am contemplating of buying some PM cream, but I need to look more into it.

Have any of you used PM cream with good results? I guess that's what I need to find out. I know PM orally seems to help a lot of people, but I don't think I'm quite there yet. My estrogen is always near the top of the range when I get my hormones checked. I know it's really strong and it kind of scares me a bit.

Edit: One more question. I know nothing about herbs, so do you take PM during your period and then stop? I see so many conflicting things. I am not on any birth control and my cycles are very regular.

Lily13

I guess my last post touched upon this, but now I am officially noogling like this.

I believe my breasts are positioned further down on my chest. I was examining my boobs one day and I realize that while my upper boob is small, it is actually my side boob that needs help. It would make bras fit better and it would allow more cleavage to show because all of that side boob would need scooped up into the bra.

Truth is my naked boob pictures pre-noogling are really pathetic. I don't even want to post them, but then part of me says I need to be honest with all of you. I have lost a lot of what I had in the naked pictures in May 2011. Those boobs were huge and I don't know where they went. I'm really confused. I did lose a couple pounds this month, but I don't know if that's really it. Blah!

I am putting the domes much further down on my chest and it is pulling on them differently. I am having a hard time keeping the dome on because my ribs aren't used to the domes yet. I am sliding the dome more towards my armpit rather than focus it so much in the middle part of my chest. Why? Because doing this for a year hasn't been working. I need to admit this and move on, try something else.

I will try this for a few weeks. See if my swelling or anything changes at all and if not then I'm going on short cycles of PM.

Boodles

Hi Lily

Firstly, the model that you posted pictures of is definately wearing a bra a couple of sizes too small. Look at the armpit area! In a tight te shirt that would look awful! I think it is totally irresponsible of VS to print pictures like this when we know so many women are wearing the wrong size bra as it is without leting people think that is how the bra should look!

As far as your boobs having lost size . I bet they haven't. In fact if you are now all but filling a 32D how can they be? I think you have just got used to the new size so you don't notice it any more. I think you look great in your photos. Please don't be too hard on yourself.

Lily13

Unfortunately this month I really deflated for some reason. It's been a weird month, so perhaps it is just stress or something going on. My body temps have been way up and I have been getting killer, energy zapping headaches almost every day. I found out a friend has cancer, so I'm going a little crazy.

I can't wear the pink bra for the time being. I lost so much and can't figure it out. I swear when I noogling more often, I get good results and then suddenly it goes away. I had been on a noogling binge, then got my period and none of it stuck around. I lost 2-3 pounds because my husband has been ill and not eating as much, so I'm not eating as much. I don't think that's enough to cause all of this though.

I am a little bit down today, but I will get over it. ;)

Teeny Tiny

If you're anything like me when you loose any weight the boobs are the first to shrink. Even 2-3 pounds quickly can cause some shrinkage in the breasts. When I tried dieting with my husband and lost 5 lbs in a little over a week I lost almost half a cup size, but quickly managed to get it back when I quit dieting and my weight went back up where it was. I'd recommend trying to make sure you don't change your diet too drastically by eating less even if your husband is. If nothing else try to include whey protein shakes or something rich in protein or good fats like nuts to try to keep your breasts from losing any size. Another thing that you might want to consider is the fact that when you pump more often, depending on just how much you're pumping may actually be too much for growth. Remember, when I first started the first 6 months I pumped like crazy, 8-16 hours a day, daily. While I was achieving awesome swelling even early on, and wasn't pumping to the point of them turning purple, occasionally had a few red dots, but nothing too serious, I thought, I was actually causing tissue damage and erosion instead of growth. At the end of 6 months of noogling when I took a break and all the swelling died down I was left with less then I started. Instead of having the perky 36AA (if that) breasts that I started out with I had saggy, emptier 36AA (not even) breasts. It wasn't until I restarted taking it much easier that I started to grow. Even now, occasionally I'll put in more time than others, and if I put in too much time they seem to stunt or try to shrink on me, so I have to remind myself to take it easy. As Anastasia has said many times, slow and steady wins the race. Anyhow, I'd try watching your diet and weight to make sure you're not depriving them of the calories and nutrition they need for growth, then if you're still finding they're not wanting to increase change up your routine and see if that helps.

Good luck, hope to here you're back in your pink bra in no time! ;) :D ;D

Lily13

Thank you Teeny Tiny. I thought this funk I am in would be gone today, but looking at my boobs after noogling, it's actually getting worse. Ugh! I am trying to add in a little bit more food and I have some pea protein shakes I can drink. Whey makes my stomach hurt, so I have to avoid that. I am finding it tough to eat full meals when my husband isn't. I feel weird cooking for myself. lol

I can't imagine I was noogling too much. I was noogling 30-45 minutes a day. During my period, I don't noogle because I get no swelling and it's not productive for me, so I wait till after it is over.

I definitely lost size, so here's my new picture for reference. Back to the drawing board. I feel like this is what always happens to me. Gain some, lose it all right when I start to get excited. It's quite obvious when looking at my August pic. ???

soonenough

I go through the same thing: ebb and flow, up and down, deflate and inflate. Like day 9 of my cycle, my breast deflated, really deflated. It's just starting to come back to life (day 17). I believe it is a natural cycle since the breast is adjusting to the constant noogling pressure. I will just believe that inside, being though growth is in millimeter increments where we can't see the growth or measure, that something is still happening. I notice though that these last 3 months, my growth has been slooooow. But considering what I measured when I first started NBE last 12/9/10, and what I measure now, man, it is a change.

Again, it is just finding the right routine, supplement, mechanical pressure/manipulation such as massage and noogling, food, or just when the breasts is ready to move again.:)) We'll get there! BTW, judging from your picture, I still see meat and swelling. Sometimes, we are too hard on ourselves.

Lily13

Unfortunately this is much more than just the natural deflation I get with my cycle. I know all about that. This is actual loss of size, which sucks big time. If you don't enlarge the pictures and just look at them at the screen, the difference is quite noticeable. The measuring tape says I lost 2"! :eek: I didn't want to believe it at first, but looking at the pictures, I believe it. :'( I don't know how or why this happened, which is what makes it more frustrating.

To make things even worse, I am in my luteal swelling, so I should be looking and swelling quite large, but I am not.

Either I suck it up and keep noogling or take another break. I just wanted to post this picture, so that everyone can see what is actually happening.

IdreamofD

Hate seeing you so upset, Lily!! :(

Please please don't give up! I know you're frustrated!!!

If you feel like you may benefit, please think about taking some supplements. I think you'll be so much happier! A lot of us take supplements as well. Even just the L-arginine is a huge help. Think about it...

I'm not sure what my growth would be without them.

Lily13

There's probably nothing you can say to really make me feel better at the moment. Just being honest here. I do appreciate you trying though. hehe!

I need to figure out if I want to keep doing the same thing over and over again (like a crazy person), give up entirely or add supplements. I have to be careful taking supplements because my health problems seem to make me over-sensitized to everything. I'd have to do more research on l-arginine because it increases nitric oxide levels and my body already produces too much of this. It also lowers blood pressure which is not something I need. lol I think it's a vasodilator and my body already doesn't do that properly, so I just think it would be really really bad for me. I used to MSM, vitamin C and hyaluronic acid but I'm not sure it really did much. I think it was wishful thinking on my part. haha

The hardest part about this is that I am realizing even once I get to the size I want, if I lose even 2 pounds ever in my lifetime, it will be gone. I'm not sure I can really justify continuing to try this if that is the case. I don't really see anyone else here struggling with this problem, so I just have to assume I'm an exception here. Surely in my lifetime, my weight is going to fluctuate slightly and apparently everything I worked for will be for nothing. Do I really want to torture myself with this? Just 2 months ago I was so excited and now here I am looking back, going wtf happened? The loss of size literally happened within a week's time. I thought I was past losing this much. I seriously only lost like 2-3 pounds and I'm already gaining it back. I weighed myself today and I was 127. That's only a pound away from what I was before.

I'm just sort of venting and getting my thoughts out there. I am really baffled on what happened. Where do I go from here is what I'm trying to figure out. I'm trying to be realistic and come up with a plan.

Off to try the regular L domes and see if they do anything for me tonight.

Strumpet

Oh Lily, I'm so sorry. :( I'm not sure if Lucy would have any advice regarding this?

Wish you my best. Just remember that you're a beautiful person and so much more than your breast size. <3

pipitavivita

Aaaaw Lily, my bosom buddy :( I hate to see you feel so down as well, I wish I could do something to get your hopes up again :(

I totally understand how frustrating it can be, 2 pounds is just 1 kg, its impossible to remain at a constant weight throughout your entire life.. I flunctuate by 2-4 pounds in a day! I really don't understand why you are experiencing this :( The only plausible explanation I can think of is that perhaps most of what you were seeing in the Aug pic for example was swelling, and since you lost weight( most likely water/fluid, because fat and muscle loss happens much later), the swelling went away and you were left with your true new permanent size( which btw IS much bigger than in the beginning, with a more harmonious shape). Throughout the week, when you noticed this loss, did you pump every day for 30-45 min? Did you see any swelling after? How did your breasts look after the session or the day after? I think if this theory is correct, then as frustrating it is, you just have to keep up the diligent noogling, until your permanent size increases. I'm realizing more and more that the swelling we see is tricking us a lot. I just posted pics during noogling last week, and I really do always get visible swelling( in fact most of my swelling) is up top, however my permanent size still comes from my bottom and sides with much less on top. I believe with noogling we are just stimulating the tissues, and its really our genetics which decide how the new cells will form. This is why we are seeing that no matter how we position the cups, we aren't exactly seeing the growth where the swelling or stimulation actually is, it just rather effects the breasts globally.

This is one question I always pondered about though, by stimulating our breasts with NB, are we actually expanding the fat cells, so in theory, allowing more fat to be deposited there, or our actual, glandular tissue? The difference is quite significant, because if its just the fat cells, then after a significant weight loss, it is totally imaginable to lose everything(maximum be able to gain it back sooner because the fat cells are stretched), but if its glandular tissue, then even if you lose weight, most of the size should remain constant. Of course because the breast does have some fat, if you lose from it, of course it will become smaller, but not by that much, because fat is not the major component.

I really don't want you to give up, you have really invested so much time and energy, inspired many women to be patient, and you have really made an improvement, even though you faced setbacks. Did you buy the PM cream you thought of yet? Perhaps that can help you further as well. Do research everything since I know you have health problems, but perhaps the others are right, and if you add a new factor to your regime, you could see better results. I also agree with Strumpet, I wonder what Lucy would say on this matter.

I wish you all the best, sorry for the long comment. Don't give up my friend :(

IdreamofD

Hi Lily,

You're totally right - your health is absolutely most important!!! I'm so sorry you're going through this. :(

I know you may not even want to at this point, but don't give up hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.