Mariah's Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shygurl1

You go, Mariah! :eek: You must be thrilled right about now!

Like the others have said, I've no doubt that you'll be fitting that DD by May...easy! I'm betting by March! Can't believe the time has come for me to order NB. Tomorrow (it's already Weds in UK I'm sure) I'll be taking that plunge! :D I'll try to pump twice a day--3 if possible--to get that B cup by summer. Fingers crossed so the PM will give me that extra help!

Anyhoo, big congrats on your new size!! ;D

D

daylight

congrats....awesome results...

i was just wondering do you take any pills or drink lots of water..if it has helped...cuz i would love to achieve fast results

Shygurl1

daylight,

I know that was directed at Mariah, but I can tell you that she uses PM--pueraria mirifica--to assist with growth. Check page 8 of this thread. :)

MariahsDs

Daylight,

I take Pueraria Mirifica pills. I have been taking them for about 3 months now. I also use Kigelia Cream to keep my breasts firm, and so far it is working really great.

I try to drink lots of water! I drink green tea too.

In the beginning when I was so desperate to see results, I pumped as much as I could. Now, I am not such a pumping freak! I pump once or twice a day (usually once), for about 30 minutes to one hour, which is enough to sustain my bra for the day. Because I do have another goal I may try pumping more often, perhaps twice a day instead of just one.

Hope that helps, if you have any other questions I would be happy to answer them.

MariahsDs

Thanks Shygurl for answering! ;)

I am very thrilled, I can hardly believe it I am just about a 32D, although I want to be a full 32D. I sound greedy! I am sure you will love NB, and I can't wait to hear about your results.

I'm stepping my game up and I am going to do the damn thing! 32DD by March

I will try to motivate others who are not seeing results as fast as I am. It does take time but it will pay off in the long run! Look at my pics! LOL ;D

Anastasia916

Hey hun, good job! You're using the XL's now right? If so are you getting the indentions others are from them since you do pump so much per day? I pump with them but only an hour a day, I'm scared to get the indentions lol.

MariahsDs

Philli,
Thanks.

Daylight,
I just pump until it is tight and then leave it there, when I feel the pressure is easing up, I pump a little bit more and then leave it. I will keep pumping every so often to always keep a tight suction. Hope that helps.

gabyta

MariahsDs said:
Thanks Kultzu for your encouragement!

UPDATE:
It's been 2 months and things are progressing pretty well.

omg i just have to say
AMAZING!!!!!!!!
your boobs look very very good congratS!! ;D

MariahsDs

Gabyta,

Thanks for your awesome comment! :-[

I hope people will try natural methods like NB that actually works, for just about everyone.

MariahsDs

I went bra shopping yesterday and I was in shock! :eek:

I am thinking there must be something wrong with the sizes! ???

I tried on some 32D and they fit good, really good, but tight! And that was a day and a half after pumping! I tried on a bunch of different brands so I could compare, all 6 fit, and they were all unpadded. I really don't feel like a D. So I tried on some 34Ds, which would be bigger. I fit them with little room to grow into. I guess I would still have a way to go until I would overfill the 34D bra with cleavage.

Once I get to a very full 34D, I will see if I want to go further because I am pretty small. I know what size I want in my head but I am unsure what size that would be, so whenever I get there I will know, but I am thinking 34D/32DD. Right now I would say I am a full 34C/32D, I prefer the 34C because the cups are bigger but the bands are still a bit loose. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't imagining this. It all happened so fast! ???

I remember when I would go to buy bras, there would be no bras that would fit me, I had no boobs at all :'(
Now I am trying on bras and they don't fit! This is an amazing feeling, especially knowing that they are not implants!

Thank you to everyone for showing your support and encouragement. It really helps to continue on this journey that takes some time and effort.

MariahsDs

Charitywat,
Thanks so much! ;D

Arissa,
Check out reply#109 on page 8. The first picture is before and the second picture is me now. The second picture was taken 24 hours after the last time i pumped. The third picture, is after pumping for about 45 minutes.
Hope that helps, and let me know if you have any other questions.

I may upload some more pics soon because I have not pumped in 2 days. I wanted to take some pictures in my 34C bra and my bikini top, to compare the difference, since I have not pumped in a little while. i will try to post them soon.

A

alexis

i envy you!really, your result is amazing!
the pm that you are taking now, is it good?i'm still searching for one brand that can be reliable..

MariahsDs

Alexis,
No need to envy ;) You can have the same results too, in time, I am sure of it! I like the PM I am taking and it is cheaper than other brands and just as effective in my opinion. Check out page 8 for the link to ebay to see the exact kind of PM, I am using.

Wannabecee.
Thank you so much! ;D

It is really amazing to go from a flat, empty, only skin AA, to a full 34C or 32D! Now I am going to start my exercise routine. There is nothing better than big breasts with a nice flat tummy!

Status
Not open for further replies.