Melon's stats 11th March 2010 (morning time)

sofia1

melons, i use Emergen-C powder. i like it because it comes in 1,000 mg individual packets (& 500 mg). i pour the whole packet in my water bottle and sip it through the day. vitamin C is best taken in various doses through the day since it is a water-soluble vitamin. the body can only use so much at a time and will flush out the rest. as far as the natural sources of vitamin C--of course it is best to get our vitamins & minerals from natural means, fruits and vegetables, but if you don't eat enough of them then it makes things easier to supplement. even on days where i do eat a lot of fruit and veggies i still take vitamin C powder and since i work out the emergen-C powder also contains electrolytes so it replenishes me after a work out.

the changes that i've noticed are in my skin mostly. it looks more clear and glowy. and since vitamin C is necessary for tissue growth and repair i know the boobies are definitely benefiting too. it's good for skin elasticity too :)

melons

Oh Boy, I was away from nooglong from such a long time , change of office , change of office ,lotsa things and couldnt noogle...i wish i had continued it , i was beginning to see an inch or maybe at least half an inch of swelling tht i used to maintain though the day and night... I am sure i could have reached somewhre had i continued it ... nevertheless i am starting again !!

I am switching over to the Xl's now

Also while i was off nogglong i took a lot of herbs EPO,spirulina and flax seeds - thy gave me a lot of fat , I gained a llot of weight in my stomach , arms, face and on boobs too . Bu that is so not the kind of gain that I am looking for .

I am sure I may have lost the temporary gain that I had gotten when i was regular (I say temp gain coz the 1 or .5 inch swelling wudnt stay beyond 12 or 14 hours)

I am thinking of stikcing to my old schedule of noogling twice a day now + lotsa water + a brisk walk (still gotta shed he excess weight gain from the herbs)

THough I am using XLs now I dont see a major swelling , only a small swelling actually. Should I be seeing a major swelling coz m on XLs ?

Hi melons, welcome back!

I too switched over to the XL's recently and am also not seeing any major swelling. My NON expert opinion is that the XL's are pulling on bits of boobs that weren't really subjected to suction in the L's and therefore swelling will take time to develop as it did when we first srtarted to use the NB. My boobs are so small in the XL's and go purple REALLY easily, there is obviously a lot more going on in there than the L's.

melons

Hey flatty_natty thanks for your response...I hope i do see lotsa growth with XLs , yes I agreee when you say its gonna be like when we started with L's.

but i took so long o see a temp gain with Ls like 2.5 to 3 months for an inch or half inch of swelling tht too it wud remain whole day only if i pumped morng and evng along with lotsa nogglathons ... i wonder how long wud i have to wait for XLs :'(

Last night, frustrated with crappy swelling with the XL's - I pumped with my old L cups for 30 minutes, I filled them comfortably and just sat there with them on for half an hour, then I switched to the XL's, my boobs didn't go purple and swelled much better into the XL's. I got to about 3.5 at base of nipples - before getting to 3 was unpleasant and very purple! I kept them on for 30 minutes and when I removed them comfortable filled a 34D bra. I was in shock. The swelling has gone down a lot over night but there is still some there - that's the longest I have ever held on to swelling, so now, rather than doing my housework as I should I am sitting here noogling to try to hold onto it!
maybe try to pump with L's first? I don't know if you have tried this already but it certainly worked for me. ;D :-*

jnorton22002

Hi Flatty,

Interesting you are pumping with larges first. I ordered small domes because Lucy felt it would help enlarge my aerolas. I found out that if I use the larges first, as I went from small to large to ex large that I go allot more swelling too. Keep up the great work Hon. Luv ya Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

melons

Ya flatty I tried that and foudn that i do see a betr swelling

Also if you pump one XL cup at a time for both for sumtime and then try both XLs together it works even better

I have not compared it (sweling and swelling retain time) accurately in boh cases but i cud do that ..

Maybe you could also give the 1 XL at a time and thenboth XLs and see if it gives you any better swellign and retains betr

melons

ok, so i have decided that I am now going to pump thrice a day - in the morning after i wake up (for about an hour) , in the evening at about 630 pm (for about 3 hours) and then after dinner and before going to sleep for like 45 mins

I rembr I used to do this this ealier whn i had begun to retain swelling

so thats about 5 hours of noogling - lets see whre it takes me ... - i dnt swell so easily / even if i swell dnt retain it for long / dnt grow even if i swell and sadly enuff dont grow even if i dont swell :'(

so i hope this will take me somewhere - i read tht ifu dense breasts u have issues - not sure if i have them - mine dnt look dense to me at least not when i have lost 1.5 inches off them after weight loss (they are 34.5 now :'( )

Lily13

I can identify with your frustrations with weight loss making your boobies disappear. I also lost a whole 1.5 inches of growth from losing 10lbs and I don't know how I'll ever get back up to where I was. It took a long time to see that growth.

Noogling 5 hours seems like overkill but I hope it helps you! I only noogle about 30 minutes a day on each breast. :) I am just realizing that I'm a slow responder and there's nothing I can do about it.

32DoubleDz

melons I am so sorry to hear that you are not swelling much. does having dense tissue prevent swelling? is there some kind of way with a doctor you would be able to check if your tissues are dense? i wonder if others on the forum have had this sort of stall as well.

SueB5

Hi Melons
I too have just moved onto the XLs and it seems like an uphill battle after a short break I feel like I am not moving forward as I was. I tried to noogle for longer and went patchy purple. I think it is because the domes are pulling on all areas of the breast as suggested by Flatty. I have decided to go gently for short periods of time (1/2 - 1 hour) twice a day until I feel like I am ready to do more. I was confident with the larges but not with the XLs. I feel like I need to build up. I hope you are ok with your 5 hours.
Sue

melons

@ sueB5 - I too went purple - real bad as i somebody had beaten me blank -n - blue at the rims of the cups...but I tried 2 things which helped me

1) Put lotsa hydrating cream right on the blu/purple rings before you put onthe cups
2) also pump one boob at a time and for the intial 20 mins or 30 mins pump 3-4 times and release twice , so like go 3 steps ahead and 2 steps backwards , after tht do ur regular pump and hold for 30 mins , do this for the first 2-3 days , if you noogle twice a day - your breats will get used to the noogling and will not lose suction and hence you wont need to overpump to make the cups stay on your boobs

3) ,when you are done with pumping both individually you can easily pump both the boobs and then cups will stay onthe boobs on their own even with very little suction so you dont need to overpump and you dnt land up getting blue marks, hope this helps

@32DoubleDz - I just googled "dense breasts" and found that dense breasts mean that you have more of glands than the fats - so you have less fats to work with - makes sense maybe i dnt have lotsa fat on my boobs and maybe fat swells more than glands and multiplies more and faster than glands - which is what makes us slow responders

@Lily13- I am in the same boat ! I am slow responder too :(

lovelyoneanna

Lovelyoneanna amazing results NBE
Hi
I am so glad to hear this. I am now in a xlarge dome just recently recieved them. I notice I have been having trouble gaining swelling. Dense breast oh gosh, maybe from weight lost. I have been trying to gain breast and lose weight. Not with any weight lose pills just eating in portions. I believe I will gain my weight back and hope to do a workout and keep my midsection small. I don't mind a little weight gain to keep my breast tissues fatty. Awesome point, hope you luck with the swelling of the xlarge domes. I get extremely more swelling with the xx-large domes. I might just have to stay with th xx-lrg domes. Besides I love the swelling I get from the xx-large domes. I certainly wish you luck with the swelling.......Melons

I can swell with the xx-large domes but not the x-large domes. Keeping breast tissue fatty is the way to go.

melons

Strumpet - I am on XLs already :D , moved from large to XL but sadly no gains at all to report :(

@lovelyoneanna - How did you ever manage to fit the xxlarge cup on you ? I have the xxlarge cups too and I dont think it will ever fit on me it so wide it wudnt sit on me at all - again i have a norrw body frame maybe 29 inches ribcage , are you doing anything special for the xxl cups to fit you ? I am just beginning to gt a hang of the Xls

melons

Hi,

So i have doing a nooglathon since yesterday and do it on every holiday that I get... for the shutdown leaves I am gonna be home will 2nd Jan so guess waht I can do nooglathon almost everyday till tht date :)

That means I noogle around 8-10 hours everyday , i will try to clock in more than that ..

ALso I have lost lot of weight , my waist must be around 25.5 , (I had gained a lot recently)...must measure myself will do tht in a week or 2 as I dont have a weight scale at home...

melons

I jst did a rough calculation , during the shutdown leaves I will try to clock in 100 hours of noogling :)

otherwise I can noogle only for an hour or 2 max on weekdays (evening) cnt do it in the morning as I am in a hurry :-(

I know I had thot about the 5 hour thing - but somehow i cant manage to do it inthe morning , feel too lazy to wake up early

LAWMANN2004

HI !!!!
WOW 100 hrs is a long time to try to noogle.
Remember to try to break the sessions into shorter
less intense time frames.
I don't think that I could do it for that long of a time,
as my chest would be screaming out in pain.
Stay safe, and have fun, and keep us updated on how it works.
The boobie fairy is comming around to see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

melons

Thanks Jamie !!

The XLs dont bother me anymore or give me any pain now (except while snoogling , they dig into my ribs , even more so coz i have lost lotsa weight) , I dont have any redness or red dots so to speak even i noogle the whole day :) (touchwood) and also I have learned that you dont need to overpump to get a good swelling / growth... just mild ressures for longer period of times works best for long term growths ;)

I had read a brava report tht said that you need to give 8 X 90 hours to see the first sign of results , so I guess I am givng it at least tht much time , even though I know brava uses very little suction and with nooglberry you can get a high suction...but high suction also means blue/black boobs red dots , deep white and red ring marks and the pain , tht pain cud stop you from noogling and u cud miss out on 2-3 days , so its better to take it lightly as per your comfort and ensure it dsnt pain for you .... and not to forget the pain on the indents cud have the opposite effect of wht you are trying to achieve :)