Melon's stats 11th March 2010 (morning time)

melons

Did not noogle that much yesterday , just a few hours ...also din noogle atnight , took sorta of a break ...

melons

this morning , after breakfast massaged my boobs a bit also gave them some heat using a heated towel for 5-10 mins ...

still noogling , so not sure how it will go ...

melons

one thing that I have noticed is that when you get a real good swelling inside the domes you get an awesome swelling after you are done with noogling too.... that hapnd to me once wen i noogled after a 3 week long break and was stunned with the swelling

needless to say i got tht huge swelling only once and with subsequent noogles the post noogling swelling kept going down

melons

one thing that I feel this time is that the cups are stuck a lot more to my boobs at the rims and I am paining easily this time...

it is not a good thing though , I would prefer lesser or no pain at the rims of the cups where they touch the boobs

melons

going for lunch , so removing the domes ,

OMG !! amazing swelling - 3 inches !!! - this is one of the maxes i hve swelled

melons

gonna noogle again now , should i do the heating thing again ? if i do tht i will have to wipe off the cream and then heat

i think it will heat them up again and then apply fresh hydrating cream

melons

ok , all set , gave heating to my boobs using the towels , massaged the right boob a bit , put the domes on again

melons

ok, so rightaway the left one is at 3.75 inch mark and the right one is at the 3.25 inch mark (right one is smaller and hence swells lesser in domes and outside)

melons

ok still noogling, it was beginning to hurt my ribs so i released the suction for a couple of mins then re-pumped it

melons

ok, so noogling even today after adding heat

with the help of heat I gt good swelling , with just an hour or 1.5 hrs of nooglong I get a good 3 inches swelling and I am fine with tht

melons

ok , so now I have something good to report today , this morning at 830 whenI measured myself I was +1.75 inches more than my regular measurement.I had last noogled 13 hours earlier ... so thatI means I retained 1.75 inches of the 3.25 inches swelling that I get after 13 hours , this is close or actually better than my score when I used to noogle twice daily and did tht for like 3 months - i would stay at 35.5 swelling post 12 hours , now I guess it is 36 inches , but now I think I am slimmer than I was at that time..

time to weight myself for sure as well

melons

ok, i have my periods going on now , 2nd day today but the good thing I am still swelling pretty good ...I was assuming it would go down bit it isnt , maybe an inch lesser then before period but still I swell awesome ... I wish if my boobs remained swelled up like tht always and the swelling wudnt go down with time :D

Imagine a swelling of 4 inches all the time WOW !!! I would be on cloud nine all the time :)

Also in my last post I mentioned I retained 1.75inches of swelling after a gap of 13 hours post noogle , I think tht may have something to do with the fact tht it was before my period my began , as I hear the hormones during tht time make all tht happen