Melon's stats 11th March 2010 (morning time)

melons

Just read on optimisticgirl's stat page that one shouldnt scratch when the breats itch - it could lead to stretch marks :(

I did scratch like crazy once - I hope I dont get stretch marks ! :(

I havent noogled even today - still waiting for the redness to subside. It has gone wawy to a big extent but not totally gone. My breasts have a lot of dry skin now. Also to ease and soothe the breasts I have been taking showers with cold water.

Waiting for the redness to go away totally.

M

morninghello

Hi, melons. I recently had a rash issue (second time), and I know how much it sucks. I switched lotions and my skin didn't agree with it, even though I had used it in the past. Just remember that it's only temporary and you'll be back to pumping soon! I didn't skip any days of pumping when I had rashes, but it also made them last longer than they may have otherwise, so it's probably best that you're takin' it easy. Good luck to you!

melons

Thanks so much morninghello for sharing that! Nice to know I wasnt alone :p

They are improving as of now day by day , I too continued noogling for 2 days after they appeared but then later got scared as they were so so red all - over !!

And I was being over-zealous when I pumped , I was like doing a nooglathon for 3-4 days in a row and 4-5 times i din lubricate well enough which gave me lotsa red dots and the itchiness was problly coz I got too lazy to change the cling-wrap . So I noogled with the same cling wrap like 3 times . that must have irritated my breasts and hence came the itchiness..

I swear I wont reapeat this laziness of mine and will change the cling wrap after every session.It kinda gets so tedious , putting bandages on the nips, securing them with cleat scotch tapes on all edges and the diagonals , then putting on the cling wrap, then slitting it near the nips ...PHEW !!!

cleo

I was getting a lot of red spots across my chest area, nothing on my breasts though, so it was very noticeable when wearing round necked tops etc. I took a break from NB for about a month and it did get a lot better, I think it was down to all the lotion I was using blocking up my pores. I'm back noogling now but much more gently than I was previously and don't use quite so much lotion and the redness is not so noticeable now.

melons

Hey Cleo,

Ya I think it is very important to not over pump and also not get lazy like me (i was too lazy to change the cling wrap and lub well :-[ )

I guess you were not doing anything wrong , its just that the lotion din suit you.

In my case I would say , I did make the mistake of not changing the cling wrap plus din bother lubricating well enough when I din change the cling wrap - and then i also scratched myself after it itched (m scared this cud gimme stretch marks later) , i have got redness on the chest area too - the rash i mean.

melons

Started noogling again since day before yday i.e. friday evening , but no nooglathon now just regular noogling twice or thirice a day ..

Today morning I noticed that I filled up the L domes in 15 mins flat ! , this has hapnd earlier too and is not a regular affair , I will see if it happens everytime then I guess it wold be time to switch to XL domes

Yday night whn i noogled , i swelled to 36 and this morning when i woke up I had a swelling of .5 inches plus, I think this is how it was before the break too..If I noogled twice a day i wud stay at 35.5 inches, if i din noogle for 24 hours it wud go back to either 34.5 or 35 inches

I think that is how it is even now , dunno if i have permanenet growth or not as yet, but I guess I am not far from seeing my first permanent growth .. (thats wht i hope and can see from the trends , hope i am not wrong :p)

melons

I noogled again now , after having lunch and same thing happened again. I filled out the L domes in 5 minsutes flat ! ???

melons

I did almost fill them in 15 minutes but I guess there was a tiny room for more , I am just done wit hthe noogling session and lemme check how much swelling I get this time (I dozed off during noogling :p and found tht I had lost quiet a lot of suction whn i woke up , so I just pumped back again after i woke up)

melons

This morning when I woke up (14 hours post my last noogling session) i found myself at 1.5 inches more than my actual size.

I was happy and thot - this is it - my first growth . But the moment i removed the cling wrap (i keep it on post noogling as it helps retainthe swelling) it was all gone - not only gone - i was .5 inches lesser than my actual measurement.. I am thinking of starting a thread for it - God knows how far am I from my first growth - I have been noggling like crazy !!

Even when I down with migraine , stomach infection and what not - i still noogled several times in day - I only stopped when i got a rash on my breasts.....

melons

I am planning to sleep with the domes on - but I am not sure how I am gonna manage it as the domes lose suction and I stop feeling tight after 15-20 mins...so I have keep pumping every 20 mins to keep up the suctons. At times when I fell asleep while noogling I woke with totally delfated breasts and needless to say zero suction..

I wonder how do the other ladies manage to use noogleberry as brava... ::)

OptimisticGirl

It seems that your breasts when you're lying down are not big enough to hold the suction. Why don't you try to pump for 30 mins or 1h first before going to bed? Or try sleeping with M domes instead of Ls.

Good luck!! ;D

melons

Hmm you are right Optimisticgirl... maybe I can try the medium domes for snoogling... and large domes when awake...

Roy

I have read that saran wrap is good for loosing fat. It is recommended for wrapping around your waist, thighs, even arms. I believe the theory is it makes you sweat the moisture out of the fat cells so they shrink. Are you wrapping it around your bust? If you are I would think this would reduce your bust size.

OptimisticGirl

Well, when I use NB alone (without the saran wrap), my breast sweat a lots. They turned wet even when other parts of my body feel cold. Do you think that will reduce my bust size? :(

sofia1

it shouldn't reduce bust size permanently...anything lost from a noogle session and sweating would just be a bit of water loss temporarily...which is why i drink plenty of water when using NB (even before NB). i drink a pint before and a pint or more after each noogle session.

melons

Thanks optimisticgirl and sofia,

I guess anastasia mentioned that we use lotsa hydrating cream under the saran wrap so it shdnt cause fat loss from the boobies..

-melons

sofia1

yeah i almost always drink room temperature water!

oh i forgot to say that i also add in vitamin C powder--vitamin C is necessary for tissue growth/repair (among other things) and our body does not make vitamin C on its own.

melons

Thanks sofia for letting me know that ;D, what brand do you use ? Also is it true that vitamin C is best absorbed into the body from natural sources ? And it dsnt get absrobed into our body when taken in form of pills / powders etc ?

Have you noticed any good changes which you know are coming from vitamin C after taking the powder with water ?

lotsa luv,
melons