my first noogle!

missispo

You have such a great shape! Ive finally migrated to large domes but im finding it difficult to keep them on for long cus of pain, ur using XL how long do you keep them on? I get this really painful pinching in my armpit as i pump but when i get to max pressure i can get, the pinching is terrible and even when i release ALL pressure pinching pain is still there, do u ever get that? Or is that just me?

that1spaztichik

Thanks for the compliments, all! Keep noogling!! ;D

11bhot, I TOTALLY get pinching. It's really weird, I started with large domes and now I'm with XL's, so I've gotten somewhat used to it. And some days noogling goes by SUPER fast, and other days I'm literally STARING down the clock, waiting for my hour to pass because my armpits and bottoms of my boobs (the rib area there) hurts. I noogle morning and night, for an hour straight each. My XL's definitely give me that armpit pinching feeling. My larges didn't really, I think it must be because they are smaller in diameter. Are you slender? That could be it. My XL's BARELY fit across my ribs at the same time...my ribcage measurement is 30" or 31", depending on how well I measure :) Anyway, I've been wanting to experiment with some padding of some sort, maybe that will help distribute the domes' pressure more evenly. I'll keep you updated if I decide to do so. Do you use any padding?

katieb

Right, that's it. I'm gonna make an effort and get up an hour earlier (torture for me) and noogle morning and night. It would be worth it to get swelling like yours. You're looking great. Well done you!

Aim4c

I am smiling as I read how you girls get pinched with the large and XL domes. I am getting pinched just with the mediums lol! That's how far behind I am...lol...

I found that when I had luteal swelling the pinching and pain on my ribcage was less....Now that Aunt Flow just passed through and swelling is gone...the pinching is really bad. I tie the domes together to reduce the pulling on my armpit.
I am waiting on a new pair of soft rings...gonna try those and see if it helps.

that1spaztichik

katie- Hahaha! That's what I do. It's TORTURE, but I'm loving the results! Our boobies will be worth the sleep lost :)

aim4c- That's ok, I think all the domes pinch, to be honest. I think once we suction all of our boobie mass inside the domes, the next to get sucked up is our armpits. Ouch! Oh, and I like to tie my domes, too. It helps! Or, if I'm having a difficult day and can't get suction, then I kind of "hold" the cups up with my hands while gently pressing down so I can keep the suction going.

missispo

Torture!!!lol katie! What we do for boobies! No i dont us padding that1spaztichik i hold the dome(i pump one at a time but when the pinching becomes too much i remove the dome and place it back on again, but i also find when i get luteal swelling i dont get such pinching. I might buy the rings but i really doubt it was stop pinching

0xducesax0

hey :)
i'm loving your progress! you really look nice in those VS bras! i'm sooooo jealous of you guys because they don't sell VS in Europe and I can't wait to come to the US and buy like ALL their bras. when I do go I will buy a size bigger as well to provide for my future growth, because it would be a pity to buy their gorgeous bras and then outgrow them! although outgrowing them would make me so happy :D
do you know what your permanent growth is yet?

that1spaztichik

Thanks for the compliments! I know, I LOVEEEE VS. Do they ship to your area, maybe? I've ordered from them from their website before, with great success. And if you spend over like $100 (easy!) then the shipping is free :)

You know, today is actually my 2-month mark with NB, so later on today I was going to measure myself (so I can let my swelling go down, since I just noogled) and maybe take some pics. I'll be updating my stats section!

that1spaztichik

elena, I measured myself and forgot to update here, it looks like I've gained .5" in my first 2 months. I'm excited, I can tell it's there. It's great!

Anyhow, you can see my progress in a shirt and a push up bra (obviously). It's a Victoria's Secret Angels Push Up, 34b, but it's getting kind of small width-wise. 34c fits me better, but I don't want to shell out any money right now when I can still kind of get away with the b's.

eva_bs

UUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAALLLLLLLAAAAA!!!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
You look soo amazing!!!!WOW!!!
If I would have seen you passing me by the street I would for sure think you had a boob job!!!! They look soo nice shaped!!!so round and full on top!!!
I'm so happy for you!!!
Good for you that you mange to go to the gym 6 times a week and workout!!!!
Go girl!!!
Thank you for your update pictures...
Good Luck
:-*

0xducesax0

:eek: oooooooooooo!!!
You look H O T!!!! wow i'm jealous! your guy friend must have been in shock :)
I agree with Eva_bs the shape you get is gorgeous!!
I hate living in Europe! you girls are so lucky to have access to VS!!

that1spaztichik

AAAHHHH thanks, girls!! It was a fun night, and I'm super excited that my noogling 2x a day is really starting to pay off. I can't wait to have the boobs I've always dreamed of!

Elena, VS is great! Try ebay, there's lots of VS sellers there. Not only will you save (most VS bras are just under $50, you can find them on ebay for a new bra for about $30), but you can get it shipped to you!! VS for everyone!! :)

pinksugarbabe

hi that1spaztichik, wow! your cleavage is really beautiful, and so much more obvious than the 1st pic you posted way back in may! you look jaw-droppingly fabulous in that black outfit. congratulations! :D

just a question regarding VS bras: will they help to keep the boobs in place properly? you know, like those boobs enhancing bras from bradelis, which is supposed to help to push the fats from the armpits and back to the breast areas, thereby helping the breast to look fuller and stay in shape.

Aim4c

Good Lord That1spaztichik,
you look Hot, fantastic, amazing....WOW!!!!
Girl, If I could get those boobs...I would be a very very very happy woman :)

WOW!!!! did I say that already? ;D
You look really good.

Keep noogling girl!

katieb

:eek: Absolutely stunning. You fill that top so well. I'm sure everyone's eyes were popping that night - way to go!