Mycupishalffull - STATS

K

KatieP

Hi Mycups,I was reading some of your previous posts and was wondering how your fat transfer made out, did it shrink in size? How long ago did you get it? I wonder if women could just get a regular fat transfer and noogle to keep the tissue alive by increasing circulation to that area, probably be alot cheaper!

Also, how is your sister? Have a great day!

Hi Katie,

I didn't have the fat transfer in the end. After researching into it a bit, I decided that the potential cost (half the cost of having implants) was high for something that isn't guaranteed to work and I was also concerned with the fact that some of the fat can harden (i think its called calcification) and be mistaken for cancer on a mammogram. As my sister is currently battling with breast cancer, that didn't really appeal, so I booked myself in for implants instead.

However, I am hoping that i'll be able to cancel my op if NB and PM work. As I am sat here, my boobs feel sore, much like before your period (although a little different) and I am hoping it is growing pains ;D

If it is, then I think i'll start to see more progress from here on in (fingers crossed)

My sister has not been well at all unfortunately. She is on a very strong dosage of chemo and she has lost alot of weight and her hair etc. And she caught a cold (when her immune system was very low) and really suffered with that.
She is a tough cookie though and I just can't wait when its all done and she can have her reconstruction - it will make her feel so much better.

And hello Petula, sorry i didn't respond before now. I think alot of us have had blood blister etc at some point. You should definitely wait for the blood blisters to heal. And just take the pressure down a notch next time you pump ;D -

K

KatieP

Hi Mycup, sorry to hear about your sis. Sounds like she is a fighter, I wish you and your family the best at this hard time.

That is true, I read that too about fat transfer. sounds like noogling is working for you!

Take care

For anyone that suffers with excess hair, I have found a brilliant product - the Boots smooth skin home IPL hair reduction system. (that and i believe changing my diet has helped)

I have used this system on my underarms, bikini line, facial area and on one leg and arm (to get a comparison). My bikini line and underarms have pretty much not grown back (a miracle in my eyes!!) and I am getting a gradual reduction on my face. there are bald patches on my arm and leg, so it is working on those areas too.

The system cost about £260, but to treat just my upper lip and chin area in a salon would've cost £600, so it is well worth it. The head of the system has 10,000 shots in it (and covers the same kind of area as the salon treatments with each shot). Even though it doesn't recommend it, I have used it on the highest setting on my face after starting at the lowest and working my way up and having experience of what the salon treatment felt like (it is much more powerful in the salon and really stings in comparison).
You can buy replacement heads for £150, but even if i had to get one a year, it would still be worth it for all i spend on other lotions and potions.

I think results would vary from person to person, but I am fair skinned with very dark hair, so it has been brilliant for me :))

Just thought i would share my opinion on this fabulous machine. When someone has to constantly deal with hair removal on a daily basis and then find something that makes it a weekly, or monthly thing and greatly reduces (or permanently removes) having to deal with hair removal, i think its something that should be shared!! ;D

http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Smooth-Skin-Intense-Pulsed-Light-hair-reduction-system_117122/?cm_sp=Boots-_-Smooth_Skin-_-BT_9094

Here is a link to where I got it from (I am in the UK, so don't know where else in the world they deliver to - you would have to email them).

I notice it has gone up to £299.00, as I bought mine on an offer that is no longer on, but I still think its worth it. :)

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Mycupishalffull has sent me a further picture showing her wearing a corsett. Ive placed it alongside her pic from Dec and as you can see, she is progressing well!

best wishes
Lucy :)

Attachments

• dec2009.3.jpg
    dec2009.3.jpg
    353.7 KB · Views: 20
  • Feb2010.jpg
    Feb2010.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 54
Hi Melons, Sorry I haven't been on here for a while. The main change I made was with meat and dairy products. I only buy organic milk and cheese and I am now eating more fish than meat. If I do buy meat then i make sure its organic. I did this because i found out that hormones are fed to chickens and cattle to get the best yield of meat and milk, but the produce is then laced with the hormones and go into our system and messes up our own hormones. If you can go as vegetarian as possible, then its good. Plus wholegrain is better than white (rice, pasta, bread etc), as they are complex carbohydrates that get broken down in your body over a longer period of time, so less influx of glucose in your system, which affects hormone levels too.
I think the best kind of diet I have come across is the mediterranean diet.
I hope thats a help, but ask if you have any more questions x

melons

Thanks for the reply Mycupishalffull!

That sure does help.. I am vegeterian bit I do have rice once a day ... otherwise whole wheat and veggies and milk

-melons

Hi everyone, well my NB journey is over as I went ahead with BA afew days ago. I have had the dinkiest implants done and am pleased with the results so far. Just hoping i don't get an infection. I am only posting this for completion of this threads sake _ icertainly don't want to advocate getting implants - explantees have more issues to deal with than just being small (unevenness and scarring) and after trying out so many things I got desperate. Its early days yet, but all looks good so far. I just hope i'm one of the lucky ones that implants work out for.
Take care and good luck to all of you who are still noogling away. xx