new noogler. pic is coming shortly but hve some questions.........

Hi Everyone:

Thanks for the compliments....... :p I pumped average hour and half ,sometimes 2 hours. when I was working on computer, I will keep it on. It doesn;t bother me very much except sometimes if it is too tight,my upper back will feel the tension. I also use Fennel sweet oil extract massage every night after I shower. That is a very high concentrate oil that I have to dilute it with water.I'm taking Funnul greek(spelling wrong maybe)3 caps on the morning.I personally can't see much difference in size by myself(maybe because i saw them every day,too much),but i do feel them fuller and firming especially wehn I lie on side.they are not like two empty sac.they got some fatty tissue in there.

One thing I notice that really helps is pushing up excercise. I use Jillian Micheal DVD to do excercise. her pushing up part is really intensive. after almost a month exercise,i feel the top of boobs got strong muscle and they don;t feel so saggy as before,.

melons

hey happynoogler!

Can you share the push up exercise with us ?

I have been thinking of trying it.. not just for push ups.. but I had also read that it increases the band size.. have you seen any of that happen for you ? I have a very small rib cage so wud luv a bigger band size ;D

-melons

Hi Melons:
The pushing up I'm doing is from Jillian Micheal's DVD.I try to describe it as clear as possible.

1. Simple push-up. hands on the floor, arms are shoulder width,legs and back straight.pushing up and down like proe position. this is very basic but very hard one. if you don't do push-up very often,you may start with 5-10 reps at a time,and then add it up gradually.

2. legs straight,hands touch your toe(dpends on how flexible you are). walk forward with your hands to almost a prone position.push down and up,then walk back to touch your toe. reps as many time as you can tolerate. this one for me is not as hard as the first one.

3. almost prone position. hands on the floor. left hand in center,right hand in side.keep your legs and back straight. travle the right hand to the center,travle the center hand to the left ,push down and up.reps as many times as you can. feel the tension on your arms and shoulders when you push up and down. that works.

these exercise is trying to stranth you pectoris base,so it will make saggy breasts firmer. i see the results now after almost a month ecercise.

Hi Melons:

These 3 sets of pushing-ups exercise is in Jillian Micheals 3-level 30 days shred DVD respectively. Level 1,2, and 3. Level 1 is the easiest and level 3 is the most difficult. I do one level each day about 20 minutes including warm-up and cool down. So that means one set pushing-up each day. Her exercise combines cardio workouts,strenth traing, and Abs together. I need to enhance my breast but lose weight at the same time. So I use this DVD for both. I don't know your body type. If you don;t need to lose extra weight,just combine these 3 pushing-up into one set exercise. don't forget to do a lil warm-up to lose your muscle and joints before you start it.

The first set of pushing-up is in her level 1 exercise,but if you just do this one you will notice that is NOT level 1. Your arms can get tired at about 5 or 6 pushing-ups. But if you combine these 3 pushing-ups together,it will give your arms a lil bit rest while still works on toning.

These exercise not only build up your chest muscle,but also works on your arms ,shoulders,and back muscle. But chest is the part that mostly benifits from it.

melons said:
one more thing , do you do all these 3 exercises everyday or alternate..and how many times in a day ?

Melons, try to search "toning chest muscle" on youtube.com.you will see some vedios that show how to toning chest muscle.

melons

Hey Happynoogler,

I am in the same boat as yours.. I need to lose weight and gain breasts at the same time !!

My body type gathers most weight at my tummy... body shape is confusing...from the front - its like an inverted triangle (narrow pelvic bones ...) but measurement wise - it is like 35-26.5-35 i guess ....

what wud u suggest ?

Hi Melons:

You are right.we are in the same boat. My body is not a inverted triangle,but it also stores most of the fat on my upper belly,right below the stomach.My lower belly was streched during pregnancy.

If you are interested and have the time to do it,I suggest you buy Jillian Micheals 30 days shred DVD. 20 minutes each day.you can do it either on morning or vening.

I'm also taking L-carnitine to help me lose weight and build muscle.google "L-carnitine" you will undestand what this product for. It says L-cartinine can transfer fat into energy. all I noticed is when I took L-cartinine and do exercise,it made me sweat a lot.

jeane

Italian living in France
some updates using XL cup. 24 hours after pump

The colour of the skin after 24 hours points out that you pump with a lot of power.
It is the only solution to develop its breast.
Uninterrupted and you will have very good results.
Several months are needed to succeed.
Courage and pleasure!

Hi everyone:

Thank you for the compliments. I found out the XL cups really help a lot. the swelling can remain much longer and even after 24 hours,I still can feel some swelling. or it is not swelling but really growth.

Keeping pumping every day. I'm sure we all wil get the resoults we want.

sunsetz

Congrats on the great results happy noogler - your pics look awesome ;) The XLs really take the swelling to another level for me too and they give me a nice round shape which I love.

Just keep pumping.

Sunsetz ;)