New pics- Crazy Results!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anastasia916

Hmm so if NB helped your breasts get bad way beyond what they were before weight loss... I was planning on upping my exercising and trying to lose weight, I'm hoping that if I continue to pump everyday I can maintain what I now have and maybe grow more while losing weight elsewhere. I'm 125 right now, I was up to 130 but lost 5 pounds. My goal is 110 ultimately. I'd settle for 115. I'm 5'1 so that weight would be perfect. And yes you are very lucky! I wish I grew that fast lol I would just be maintenance pumping once or twice a week right now. But I can't complain at all I'm happy with the results I've gotten so far. And good luck on finding a good guy! I know you will, just don't settle for the jerks ;)

username

Fantastic results...
Question: you say u drink chicken feet soup everyday...Was it part of your daily diet BEFORE NB or u introduced the soup w/NB?
Congratulations!!!

annalove

OMG sunsetz you inspire me sooooooo much! I hope to get results like yours, congradulations I'm so happy for you :)

sofia1

wow sunsetz awesome!! you look amazing busting out of your bras! that yellow & black bra is super cute.

thanks for sharing what you eat too. i notice that i have better growth when i eat/drink properly.

sunsetz

Thanks girls for your kind compliments. :)

Username:Chicken foot soup was always a part of my diet (We Jamaicans just love this :))

Later
Sunsetz

immabe

Your boobs look so beautiFULL thats including your before picture.

You reached your goal sooo fast sunsetz! Is that the noogleberry record or what?

I have never tried chicken feet soup in my life I wonder how it tastes and if I would like it.

Anastasia916

Hmm interesting, I knew chicken foot soup was used for NBE I had no idea it was part of the Jamaican cuisine. I am currently in Cuba, so surrounded by Jamaicans all the time here on base and never heard anyone talk about it. Hmm, might have to call up some I know who's Jamaican and see if it can be bought here or something. I never seen chicken feet at the store, so not even sure if the ingredients could be bought here.

sunsetz

:) :) I'm blushing over the compliments. I'm still amazed that it took so little time. Thank you guys.

I'm just putting up my version of chicken foot soup for those who are interested. You don’t have to follow the exact recipe I have here. This is how my family makes chicken foot soup. If you don't have everything, don't worry, just use what you have. Sometimes I don't even have vegetables to use in mine and I will make it with the chicken foot and dumplings. I love this meal but I grew up eating it so for some it may not be appealing. But if you'd like to give it a try, you might be pleasantly surprised :)

Ingredients:
Chicken foot
Cho Cho (Jamaican Ground Provision- feel free to substitute with potato)
Dasheen or coco (Jamaican Ground Provision- feel free to substitute with potato)
Corn (on the Cob)
Pumpkin ( do not add too early)
Carrots
Onion
Scallion
Garlic
Thyme
Ginger
1 Scotch Bonnet Pepper (do not add too early)
Yam
Plain flour to make dumplings
stock cube (Chicken bouillion cube)
Ground pimento
All purpose or chicken Seasoning
Black Pepper
Chicken noodle or Soup Mix

Okay, I haven’t put any quantity beside the ingredients because I don’t really measure when I cook. I just add the amount to suit my taste.
1. First is to clean the chicken foot and make sure to cut off the claws. (Most times I put a little seasoning on the chicken foot and cook in a pressure cooker to make cook time less)
2. Then boil half a pot of water. Add bullion, chicken, carrots, yam and other vegetables to the pot. Chop onion, garlic and ginger and the rest of seasonings and put into pot.
3. Give about 10 to fifteen minutes after step 2 to add dumplings, Soup Mix and pumpkin to the pot. When chicken begins to feel softer you can add the scotch bonnet pepper-Please remove this after food is ready as it may burst in the pot and make it way too spicy.
4. Leave on medium heat to boil. You’ll know it’s ready when the chicken and yam are soft.

If you have questions feel free to ask.

Happy Noogling and Cookin
Sunsetz

Attachments

• Cock Soup.jpg
    Cock Soup.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 477
  • chicken foot soup.jpg
    chicken foot soup.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 4,187

lafemmenancita

Beautiful results sunsetz! Seeing your progress is very encouraging for me; I've lost about 50 lbs in the past 10 months. I used to be a 38C but I am shrinking as I lose weight :mad: !!

That is why I bought Noogleberry to try to save what I have now since I am still trying to lose 30 to 40 lbs. I'm about a 36B now but I want to get back to a C cup (or bigger, hehe). I haven't been dedicated to noogling lately but seeing your pics has definitely inspired me ;D !!!

Thanks again for the motivation and happy noogling :)

sunsetz

Thanks lafemme :) Noogling has helped reverse the side effects of my weight loss and I'm sure it can help you too. Just keep at it.

Sunsetz :)

Anastasia916

That pic of the soup looks sooo yummy, I wanna try it dang it! Hmm, are you in the US or Jamaica? Either way, let me get a boat and I'll be there in a day or so and you'll be cooking the soup right? LOL yea I checked the grocery store here on base and didn't see any chicken feet so will have to ask next time, I didn't have time to ask someone, but all the butchers are Jamaican here so I'm sure they will know what I'm talking about. We do have the Mediterranean and Caribbean type seasoning and foods down this one isle at the grocery store. Because we have so many different people and cultures here. Most of the people in stores are Jamaican or Phillipino. And we have like 2 Jamaican restaurants on base, so I might check and see if they have this soup there, I have had jerked chicken from one of them and it was awesomeness. Another time, a friend of hubby's who's Jamaican invited us over to a cook out and he made this steak that was marinated in liquor I think, I tasted the alcohol in it anyway, but it was barbecued with veggies and was very tasty.

Now you said you don't eat rice or pasta, is there a reason? I eat spaghetti often lol maybe I should stop. And rice is something we make at least once a week as a side dish.

Oh and did you get the foam or extra cup yet? Wanted to know if the foam helped you. I was going to order some, but like you it takes forever for me to get anything I order, so I was just going to wait until I go back to the states to buy some. I will be moving back to the states in a month or 2. Anything I order takes 2 to 6 weeks to get here, longest it took for something was 8 weeks. It's frustrating. The reason I'm considering the foam is cause I was using the campers tape but I just got tired of messing with it, so I want a more permanent solution. And my ring marks don't last, the redness doesn't anyway, but the indents I get do last a while. They go away if I stop pumping for a few days though. So I'm hoping the foam would ease up the indentations.

Reading over your thread I've decided to up my water intake, I normally drink 2 liters per day and have 1 soda per day, but I think I will cut the soda out and replace it with juice, milk or water. Also do you think you have to drink it at room temp? Or is it okay to drink cold? I do it both ways. Though I prefer cold lol.

T

tavia

lol i make that once a week but with chicken thigh instead of feet, hmm i miht add feet instead,

anastasia, if u want some of the cock soup i will send you some packets, then u only have to buy the feet xx

gina3

AWESOME soup, copied it all down , gotta make it , thanks so much for taking the time to write it out .

username

So if chicken feet soup was already part of ur diet before NB, would that mean that it plays a neutral role in ur increase??? I make it and drink it for the past (on/off) 2 months, and wonder if it helps ... The only change I've noticed is in my calfs only...Ty

sunsetz

Yep guys the soup is delish :)

Anastasia: I lived in the states for a while but am currently in Jamaica. If you go to a Jamaican restaurant they are likely to have chicken foot soup on the menu. I absolutely loooove jerk chicken..one of my faves. It's not that I don't eat rice or pasta, its that I had too much of it. Growing up those were basic foods. I got tired of having those all the time. Then my dad got sick last year and had to eliminate most starches from his diet( I live at my parents house). So we all just adapted to his diet. Very very little salt, low starch, lots of veggies. Probably once every two weeks I will eat it at home. At work, I don't really have a choice, I have to eat what the cook prepares but everyday the appetizer is chicken foot soup. Years ago my mom got into only drinking room temperature water (its better for your body-don't ask me how cuz i don't remember :) but you can google it). At first, I was highly resistant cuz I dont like water :D It has no taste and I like sweet things. But eventually I got used to it and now I don't like to drink cold drinks. I will once in a while but I prefer not to. Don't even get me started on soda and junk food. When I was in high school I lived on that stuff, I'm surprised I still have all my teeth because of how much candy I used to eat. But now, I'm a completely different person. I'm a lot more health conscious, I can't remember the last time I had candy or soda. I've become sensitive to food that is too sweet. But back to your query about the temp of the drink, I don't think its such a big deal. I think its more important what you're drinking so cutting out the soda is a great idea.

I finally got the foam over the weekend but didn't get to try it til last night. I too have to wait forever for things in the mail. I didn't use the silicone tho. Actually, just used adhesive to secure the foam on the cup. I got great results. It felt so good to pump and not feel that harsh pressure on my ribs and pits. The only thing is the foam is big which makes it impossible to use two cups at once so I might have to shave it a little. I have the indentation problem too, I was really getting self conscious about them that I wanted to stop pumping for a while in case they were becoming permanent. But the foam is an excellent solution. Because the foam is so big, my swelling was a little less than usual but I got crazy swelling on top! But then again, I pumped for less time last night cuz I was super tired. Will let you know how it goes over the weekend.

Username: I'm not sure what really caused my increase to happen so fast. It is really hard for me to attribute anything to the soup since I always ate it. Besides, I was eating the soup before NB and my boobs weren't getting bigger so it really could be anything; could be just my luck ;) I dunno.

Gina3 and TT: have fun trying out this soup. I'm so lucky I get to have it so often. A couple of years ago before I started on this job (I am bank teller) I would only get to have it maybe once a month.

Sunsetz

Aim4c

Hi Sunsetz,

You look awesome...Anastasia got me interested in NB and after browsing this forum...I ordered one lol.
Now if only I could get half your size...I would be very happy.

When you noogled with the medium domes, did you have problems with indentations and pain or did you have these more with the larger domes?

Thanks for being an inspiration

mousette

Hi sunsetz,

OMG, I can't believe your results!!! That is just so amazing, and it was so quick. How did you hide that from your friends and family, or did you just tell them you got a late growth spurt? What's it like walking around with those?

I think they look great, but I'd really love to see you keep going and see how big you can get. You can go for the record here and inspire us all!

Do you have any 4 months super swelling pics?

sunsetz

Aim4C: Thanx so much ;) Although I have a set of medium domes I have never used them. They're still in the plastic. When I first started noogling I just couldn't get the L cups to fit me and I thought they were too big. Silly me- I rushed and ordered the mediums. By the time they arrived, I had figured out how to noogle ( I wasn't using enough lotion or positioning the cups correctly). In terms of pain, I did feel some pressure on my ribs from the Ls. I also saw indentations with that size as well but they would disappear in a couple of days. The XL cup is very uncomfortable, it especially squeezes my armpit area. But I'm failing in love with the foam padding. It makes noogling a breeze and I no longer have to worry about indentations.

Mousette: Thank u for your compliments :) I'm deliberating whether or not I should try to get bigger. It was so tricky hiding my noogling habit, it still is. I go braless at home and wear big clothing so the change isn't so in your face but they have noticed. They keep telling me "you are putting on weight" :) It's easier to hide at work thanks to my uniform which has a blazer which hides a lot. A few persons have commented that I have gotten bigger though. I absolutely love walking around with these boobs, I feel like a victoria secret model. I haven't taken any super swelling pics recently because I wanted you all to see what I look like at least a couple of hours after pumping. The pics I posted most recently are between 4 to 8 hours after pumping. But I can take some and put them up soon if you like. My cleavage is absolutely ridiculous right after pumping-my boobs look like implants.

I'm so happy to inspire persons because I was one of those lurking around this site for months-checkin out profiles like MariahsDs, Anastasia and Kultzu to get some inspiration to try it. I know I made the right decision in purchasing this. When I think back on how depressed I was about my boobs for the past couple of years I have to shake my head and laugh. I spent hours upon hours on the net researching breast enhancement. I even went to a spa and got a couple sessions of laser treatment to lift my boobs-cost me a couple hundred dollars-what a complete waste of money :mad: I tried breast massage but I couldn't keep up, it made my hands so tired to try do it every night. I ordered the herbs and got so discouraged after they made me smell funny. I was considering macrolane injections or implants but knew I would never be able to afford them and I really wanted to do something natural. I couldn't consider a breast lift because my boobs didn't have that much volume. So I was very down but I didn't give up. I started researching Brava and bossom beauty on the breast nexus forum and kept on seeing things about noogleberry. I was saying to myself-what is this noogleberry and why does everyone have such good things to say about it. So I went on the site and here I am today- a noogleberry success story.

So girls..don't give up. Our bodies are all different and we won't all respond to noogleberry in the same amount of time. Just keep on noogling.

Sunsetz :)

Oh Btw: My identical twin who started noogling at the same time as me but stopped because she didn't have enough time saw me last weekend. She literally wanted to choke me when she saw my boobs ;D Soooo jealous. So now she is gonna seriously commit to noogling.

Later

Status
Not open for further replies.