New pics- Crazy Results!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aim4c

Thanks for responding sunsetz; I'm really looking forward to start noogling. I must admit, I keep looking at your pics over and over evry time I visit the forum. I know I will never get to your size but I'm hopeful that I will get something. :) Before I knew about NBE, I wanted a boob job, but my husband didnnot want me to have it done because he's concerned it's not safe. I'm really happy we disagreed on that one...cause soon I will be on my way to natural boobs ;D

Thank you so much for sharing...those pics are very powerful...you have no idea!

mousette

Hi Sunsetz,

You could just quit hiding them and say you don't know why they grew and act nonchalant about it (Oh, really, they look the same to me ;D, hehe). If you get time more pictures would be inspiring. Front and side views would be nice. Your 3 months right after pumping photo looks like you have implants and I think you look almost that large at 4 months so I can't imagine your super swelled boobs now.

Here's some reasons to keep going ;D
1) Brava says there is a 20% "recoil" after discontinued use. That could be a cup size for you.
2) You know you want more, so why let your shyness keep you from that.
3) You'll run into your ex someday and it would be fun to show him some F-cup cleavage and walk away.
4) Your twin will get bigger than you and then you'll be the jealous one.
5) Your body is on a roll, use it to your advantage.
6) Our bodies change, you might not have an easy time growing more at a later time.

How big is your twin? Is she your starting size? I would think she would grow the same unless she eats poorly or something. That would be a hoot to see you two side-by-side and then see her catch up.

sunsetz

I hope everyone noted that I didn't see any super swelling until I was forced to take a two and half to three week break from noogling because of my bronchitis. My boobs shrank close to start size but were firmer and less saggy. The first night I noogled after the break I got major swelling. Because I was sick I was drinking a lot more fluids than usual also.

Nice suggestion about the pics...we're gonna see how soon we can get some up and I'll let her pose in my bras for comparison as well.

Sunsetz :)

Ali

omggg your breasts are sooo amazing! i am jealous. i want your breasts lol. congratulations on your growth!

nooglingnoob

Amazing progress girl your body is sick! So you were able to fit into the large cups first with no problem? Because I am currently wearing 34 b bra and I am not sure whether I would be wasting money on mediums or if I should go ahead and order the large domes first. Any answer to this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

sunsetz

Hi nooglingnoob. Thanks so much. :)

I wasn't able to use the Ls at first because I really didn't know what I was doing. Although I was a 34B, the skin was already stretched so it took me no time to fill the Ls. I think you could start at this size too but just in case, send Lucy and email with you measurements and she'll make a recommendation (lucy@noogleberry.com) ;)

nooglingnoob

Oooh so you filled the cups faster because of the extra skin, I see, maybe I will go with the mediums but I will definitely contact Lucy first with my measurements.

Thanks!

sunsetz

Nooglingnoob: No prob. Good luck with noogling, trust me girl, its addictive ;)

Ali: Thanks for the compliments girl. Keep noogling, it works :)

Sunsetz

cutiepie

Hi sunsetz!
Your results are amazing. Are they permanent. I just joined the forum and really amazed to see the results of you guys. I am 32A :( :( :( :(...Any suggestions for this beginner?

0xducesax0

your boobs are A M A Z I N G!!!! seriously, i have no idea why you're not showing them off. If anyone ever asks why they're bigger you say 'i gained weight and all the weight gain went there'. it's not as if anyone is going to think its noogling. Half the planet doesn't even know its possible for a person to pump their boobs. I feel as if i'm in on the best secret there is.

Oh i'm so jealous of you :(.... i really hope my boobs grow that fast! did you get growing pains btw? and if yes when did they start?

sunsetz

:) Thanks guys for your compliments.

0xducesax0: I am really shy but I have begun to loosen up a bit and wear things to highlight my new bust ;D It's just that I spent so much time (nearly 5 years) hiding these things cuz I was so depressed and ashamed of how they looked that its taking a little while for me to change. This is the best secret there is! :D I got growing pains within the first two weeks. My boobs would really itch, particulary the nipple area and my bra just started to feel uncomfortable, especially at the end of the day it would just feel too tight.

cutiepie: Glad to have inspired u. My results aren't permanent yet. I think that will take a good amount of time. My swelling lasts up to 14 hrs. It will take a couple of days to return near start size. Even at that point, my boobs are slightly fuller, rounder and firmer than they were to begin with.

I would suggest you explore the forum, especially the FAQs and check out this thread

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1847.msg16033.html#msg16033

If you have questions about the size cup you should start with, just send Lucy an email, lucy@noogleberry.com, she is super helpful and responds very quickly.

A

aflores201

::) WOW I wish I just had your smaller one to put on both of mine.
I am a diabetic and it is harder to maintain swelling or growth.

aflores201

sunsetz

Thanks bustme and aflores. :)

aflores- sorry to hear about your challenge but perhaps lucy can give you some advice re noogling and diabetes. I'm so amazed at my results and how wonderful this product is that I wish all ladies who want breast enhancement would give it a try.

sunsetz

Hey guys...I've been feeling a bit frustrated lately because I haven't had much time to pump. I must have pumped 3 times in the last 2 weeks. It drives me crazy because I really want to maintain the major swelling size. I'm on a three week vacation starting tomorrow so I hopefully will up my pumping routine to twice a day, everyday and see if I can maintain my size. I've been super busy with an online course, work and preparing for a new adventure in my life. I'm going abroad (central america) for a year to teach and master Spanish. The adventure begins the 2nd week in August. Yay!!! I'm so excited and I know when I come back home next year my progress should be permanent. I will be posting some more pics this week so look out.

Later

M

morninghello

Good to hear from you, sunsetz. Don't worry about tending to your breasts right now... you've got some really cool things coming up in your life! Congrats on having that opportunity. It sounds awesome :)

sunsetz

Thanks morninghello I'm literally counting down the days til I leave.

Got some new pics for you guys. I was hoping to do two sessions a day but it didn't work out. However, I was able to pump two days straight, yay! That is a rare event for me. So below are pics of what I look like before pumping and right after. I think the first pic is 3 or 4 days since pumping, I don't remember.

Its crazy-that red and white tank I would never ever wear without a bra...I've had it for 3 years and have only worn it once with an extra padded push-up and I still wasn't confident. I just put it in the back of my closet. Now I'm busting out of it ;D

Btw- twin sis is still too busy to noogle but she's comin along with me to central america so you definitely will see pics of the two of us in the future. :)

Aim4c

Hey Sunsentz,

congrats on your new adventure...wishing you all the best. You look fantastic; even when you have not pumped for days...Keep noogling girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.