Nilly19's pics

nilly19

Hey Anastasia, thanks for the comment :) hmm..that's a good point.. well I measure 29" underbust and am 34" over..and that would make me an AA? but you're right that doesn't sound right... could I be measuring one of the measurements incorrectly? man, i'm an idiot lol I probably am...when I measure across the bust, do I do it with the measuring tape under my armpit (ABOVE the back part of my bra) and over my bust or with the measuring tape right on top of the back of my bra and over my bust? when I do it the first way, my measurement is 35" but when I put the measuring tape under my armpit in a way that overlaps the back of my bra, I get 34"...I wish I could take a picture and show you or something lol cuz I bet this sounds really confusing. I could get professionally measured but I'm always scared that it'll disappoint me LOL..I want to go to do that when I'm sure that I'm atleast a B cup lol :p
And you ARE super mom...a lot of women become "permanently pregnant" ( :D ) after having children but you're in better shape than I am! thats why I was wondering if you worked out cuz you look really really good :)

blue_sardine

Wow, Nilly - your progress from your first pic to now is amazing - your boobs look great! (and they look like a B cup to me, though I know it's impossible to know just from a photo!) Congratulations, and keep keeping us posted!

Blue :)

nilly19

Hi blue_sardine! thanks so much for all the encouragement, you're doing amazing yourself :-*
I think I'm a B cup as well, the rims of my A cups are folding in waves..(hard to explain), but that's an indication that they are too tight and my skin is pushing against them....maybe I'm a 34B now!! A small one though, I will go get measured as soon as I hit 36"..that's my goal :D

cleo

You probably are measuring properly Nilly19 it's just that these bra calculators are just a guide and they do seem to get it wrong when you're at the small end of the scale. I was measuring as a 34AA when I first started but have always fitted well into a 34B so just goes to show. ;)

nilly19

Yay thanks cleo lol, good to know I'm not crazy :D and many thanks for the comment :-*
I'll go get measured when I'm 36"...(my goal) ;D

nilly19

Hey guys! What happened to posting our pics on April 15th?? lol, am I the only one?
Well, here's the thing. My breasts have gotten bigger, but they don't look like it in the first pic because I am growing on the tops and it is pushing my breasts down..(if that makes any sense)..so I took a side pic as well to show you what I mean. I look great on the tops, but my bottoms aren't really filling, which is fine with me, because I look like I have great cleavage when I wear low cut tops..! :D I've also bruised (you can see in the first pic), a tiny bit on the top of my left breast.

I've also started to wear the L domes to bed. My goal is 5 hours a night..yes, it's uncomfortable, but I get great swelling in the morning that lasts all day until I pump again

And also, it may look like my breasts have even shrunk in the first pic, but the measurement is the same, that is only because my breasts have dropped down (because I have full tops), giving it the appearance that my breasts have gotten smaller. Also, I always post pics when I'm on my menstrual cycle (even my very first original pic), and this is the first time I'm not so that also may be why I dont look like i have the fullness that I did in previous pictures. I will take a new picture in a few days when I'm on my cycle to show you the difference.

blue_sardine

Hey Nilly19,

Your boobs are looking great - the side pic really emphasises the increase in fullness you've gotten, and I can imagine that the extra boobage up the top would look fantastic in a push-up bra - congrats! :D I was going to post a pic on the 15th as well, but am running a bit late - will put one up in the next few days :)

Happy noogling!
Blue :)

melons

Hey Nilly19,

How do you plan to noogle for 5 hours at night? I lose suction in like 15 minutes if i dnt re-pump if u know what I mean ..Like when I lie down and pump and pump and pump to the point where it gets very tight and a bit painful and then I let it hold for sumtime , ...in like 15-20 mins my breasts deflate inside the domes so I keep re-pumping at least every 20 mins.. I use the cling-wrap thing on the entire chest (with sliits nr nips) and then put the domes on.

-melons

nilly19

blue_sardine: thanks for the comment :D ! yes I was wondering why no one was putting up their pics lol, just put them up when you're ready no rush lol :p can't wait to see your progress as well!
annalove: I started pumping for 30 minutes a day. I did that for a month. Then I increased it to an hour and left it at an hour, and now I *try* to do 2 hours a night when I put them on and sleep, but usually I wake up an hour into it and it gets a bit painful so I take it off.
melons: I lost suction once too..unfortunately I cant keep them on for 5 hours..not because of the suction problems but after 2-3 hours at most I wake up and it hurts a bit, so I have to take them off. regarding the suction, I just sleep on my back and do not really move around in my sleep, so it tends to stay on for a few hours..what cup sizes are you using? I use the L cups, I sit up and make sure they're suctioned well, and then i lie down on my back and sleep. Does that help at all or no? maybe you move around in your sleep and it tends to lose suction..

thanks all for the comments :-*

OptimisticGirl

Hi nilly,
Your pic look great!! Wish I grow as fast as you do!! Your results are really encouraging!!!

I have just lost my mobile which I use to take pics, so I will post my pic a little later than others. Besides, I will only post on my personal page and then will soon remove it (too shy, actually). More importantly is that there are no change in my measurement, so I guess there is no difference in my pics also, which will be useless for other to see :D

nilly19

thanks so much optimisticgirl :-* I was on your page reading about your results the other day and I saw that your swelling has improved and that's a great sign, means you're beginning to grow, stay optimistic..i promise it will pay off :D
I wish I had taken a side pic at the beginning, but there was honestly very little to show so I didn't bother.
Let me know when you post your pic (message or something) so I can take a look at it before you take it off.
thanks for the comment! :-*

OptimisticGirl

hey girl!
I have posted pics on my page, but it will be removed very soon because I am so shy of mine.
I make up my mind that I will post pics every two months. Hope there are more to see in my next posting.
I wish I took side pics as well. I think it will reflect the growth (if any) better.

melons

Hey nilly19,

I use L domes too and I follow the exact same process as yours :(

I pump till I get real tight suction, then lie down , no movements at all thereafter!! (except for breathing :p)

It gets loose after say 15-20 mins , I mean the breasts deflate in the domes, so I have to re-pump to inflate them..

Not sure what is going wrong..

Shygurl1

Ooh, girlfriend! Lovin' the profile pic! You have a nice size! ;) I wish I was close to that by now lol. I'm in the same boat as optimisticgirl. No change. I did catch the stomach bug last week and couldn't eat hardly anything for 2 days, plus AF was just on her way out the door. So it's like the fat that was filling in was the 1st to be used by my body lol. Then I stopped taking my nutrition drinks for 2 weeks on top of that. Feel like I'm starting over again... ::)

Oops that's enough babbling from me. You're doing great, tho. May more growth come in the months ahead!

nilly19

hey shygurl dont give up!! i just got over a bad cold too, my swelling went away completely and my size decreased a tiny bit, but today i took a new picture of my breasts again (and im not even on my period yet) and ill let you see what a difference it is! so dont worry, if youve lost swelling dont worry at all I'm in the same boat you are, all my swelling and size came back as soon as I started the shakes and noogling again after my cold:) (skipped it for 2 days this week). and thanks for the compliment on my profile pic lol, I love roses :)
melons: youve reminded me, that same thing used to happen with me too when I first starting using the larges... it even happened with the mediums..I'm not sure if you know or not but I started with a 32.5" across the chest and now I'm 34.5"..I think that the bigger you start to swell the better the suction starts to hold...before, I would lose suction constantly but now they seal on and I can sleep with them. Like I told shygurl, don't give up, that's the most important thing. I started using this system in october for a little while and saw no results and gave up, then I started again in january and after anastasia and kultzu told me constantly to not give up, I stuck with it and I'm finally seeing results. Good things come to those who wait ladies, happy noogling :-*

PS. before anyone asks if I have indendations, NO those aren't indendations lol, they are my tight 32B bras that do not fit anymore and are making marks on my skin :D :D YAY lol. and this pic is 12+ hours after noogling.
why do my breasts flctuate in size so much lol, is that normal? ::) :D

Shygurl1

Ah, sorry bout that. I didn't mean your avatar pic, meant your sideview photo of your boob lol. Yeah, I know not to give up no matter what. I came a long way, all things considered. I'm sure 1 day I'll wake up with some C's! Thanx for your pics and encouragement. :)

sunsetz

Hey Nilly, I've been following your posts and just want to congratulate u. You're looking great ;) Your boobs are progressing nicely and I really see the difference on the top and the width. Keep it up...I wish I was brave enough to take a bra-less pic but I still have issues with perkiness. Currently working to reduce sag which is my major problem.

Again, they are looking great, can't believe its only been four months. Congrats and just keep noogling. :D

Sunsetz