Nilly19's pics

D

daylight

i can definately see the changes from you earlier pic to now. Congrats

nilly19

Yaaaaay, thanks eggtart and daylight, that makes my day.. really appreciate your encouraging comments :D

ridinghigh

Hi Nilly i can defiantly see difference. good work your breasts are beautiful ;) im not sure if i measured right coz i measured 34 across the chest so not sure if this is correct. im orgainisning a debit card this week so i can order my noogle berry asap. just wondering i noticed alot of members take pills as well as nb. i dont take anything except valarian (for sleep) so do u reckon nb will be as effective on me???/ should i start taking something???

nilly19

hey ridingg, thanks for the kind compliment, I'm sure you have beautiful breasts yourself :-*
34" across the chest is very similar to my "after noogleberry" picture... i think you will be a large size, but double check with lucy (the noogleberry administrator), she will definitely know much more than i do. what i do is, i pump with the medium cups for 30 minutes, and then the large ones for 30 minutes. I only pump for an hour a day. but, if you're tight on money, you could get a set of large cups OR a set of medium cups (again, doublecheck what size you should buy with lucy..her email is noogleberrypumps@yahoo.co.uk ).
about the herbs, i would highly recommend that you see what kind of results you can get with noogleberry first (give it maybe about 3-4 months), before you experiment with herbs. my problem with herbs is that although they're natural, most of them are phytoestrogen (mildly mimic estrogen in your body, which is why breast growth is an effect of it) and are capable of messing up your hormones...(many women experience different menstrual cycles, missed cycles, etc). long story short, i wouldn't recommend it until you're positive that noogleberry alone isn't giving you the results you desire, and then you can consider combining both herbs and noogleberry. i spoke with my doctor about all of this and he said that noogleberry was safe because it is just simple tension induced tissue expansion, but that herbs may alter my hormones and give me undesirable side effects (change in menstrual cycle, in weight, etc). no research has been carried on the long term side effects of these herbs, and although I'm sure that many are safe, i personally would prefer not to take that chance unless i saw that noogleberry was not working for me (but it is, so I'm not thinking of herbs yet). A member, Teenytiny, brought up the scary possibility that some "bovine ovary" may carry the risk (even if minor) of mad cow disease :-\ i would recommend you consider herbs after you use noogleberry for a while. a few tips to help you with growth is 1) protein shakes once or twice a day 2) good sleep and diet....exercise is up to you, but I don't think it affects your growth, 3) cut caffeine out or have only a cup or two a day...(i wasn't able to completely stop drinking tea, i still drink 2 cups a day but it isn't affecting my results). 4) use oil on your breasts and cream before you noogle. 5) experiment with the "pump and hold" method and the "pump and release" method. the pump and hold works for me, but everyone's different.
let me know if you have any other questions, i always enjoy logging on and seeing that i have a new post lol :D

nilly19

Thanks so much for the comment mycupishalffull1 :) you are all very kind and encouraging :-*
happy noogling

OptimisticGirl

Wish I can have such positive result as yours, Nilly!! ;)

Celebrating my 20th day with NB with no result yet :( But I still have plenty of time, so I will not be impatient!!!! Finger crossed!! ;D

nilly19

Hi optimisticgirl, I was like you when I first started..i tried this first in october and gave up because i didn't see results..but i started using it again properly in january and after 5 weeks i saw noticeable results, and thats when i posted pictures.
i almost feel like noogleberry is like losing weight (for example)...for some it's harder than others, and some give up because they realize it's not an "overnight grow DD's" like they were hoping......just like when people go to the gym for a few weeks, don't see results, and they return to their old eating habits. noogleberry is the same..some try it for a week or two (like me initially) and think that it doesn't work, and they give up. and just like exericse, once you exercise enough to increase your metabolism (for some it takes longer than others), you can decrease the number of times you go to the gym from 5 days a week to 3 days a week, for example. noogleberry is the same..when you reach your desired size, you only need to do maintenance. when i realized that, i started to noogle again (not kidding..this isn't some cliche story i'm making up, it's true), and i've stuck with it since..and i know i'll stick with it...because i'm determined to grow to a 34C 8) 8)
some are faster responders than others, don't give up.. i'm sure you will see results soon :-*

Eggtart

Totally agree with u Nilly. Though my growth is still not visible at this stage but e measuring tape tells me that I'm making progress and this keeps me motivated. Noogling has become part of my daily routine even on wkends when I watch DVDs with my bf, I'll noogle and he finds it amusing. Haha. I'm determined to keep up with my routine and work towards a full 32B :)

OptimisticGirl

Thank you, gals!!
Not only NB but surfing this forum has become my daily routine ;D

I will try to keep at it for at least 1 year. Hope to see some positive result. Hope to see your result, too. You girls are so supportive!!! I love this community! :-*

nilly19

haha eggtart that's great! :D i envy you in a way because i'm too shy to tell my boyfriend that i'm doing this..i've known him for 3 years and he's my best friend but still, i'm not ready haha. the only people who know about it are my family and another one of my best friends who is very encouraging ..(and is a C cup herself lol). when i noogle i love to lie down and either read, or watch a movie on my laptop....it's actually turned into an addiction for me..i'm starting to do it 2 hours a night instead of an hour! 8)
and optimisticgirl..we only have eachother in this forum, so we have to be encouraging to others and ourselves in order to have any success, i really do love this forum as well, i feel like many of you genuinely care about one another and that puts a smile on my face :) 1 year is a great goal, if we ever feel like we may fall off the bandwagon of "noogling" we will find a lot of encouragement on this forum.
happy noogling :-*

ridinghigh

Hi NILLY! thanks for all the help. ive ordered my NB :) :) yay i got the medium cups so hopefully they'll fit ok when i get them. So no more coffee??? arghhhhhh i drink way to much of it. Does it effect the growing or something??? Now its just the waiting game. i live Australia so hopefully it wont take too long..fingers crossed. So can you use just any moisturising cream before NB?/ and what kind of oil afterwards??? thanks again.

:) :) :)

blue_sardine

Hi Ridinghigh,

I'm in Australia too, and mine got here in 8 days. So - not long to wait! :D

I use olive oil to lube up before noogling, and nothing after (I just wipe off the excess oil with a tissue).

nilly19

hey ridinghigh, i use massage oil then apply cream all over my breasts ..i use ALOT of cream, i took a picture that i will post in a few weeks alongside my progress pics just to show how much cream i really use..(A LOT lol).
8 days does feel like forever i know, when i was waiting for the system i was realllly anxious for it to arrive as well...i bothered the heck out of poor lucy with my daily "where's my noogleberry?" emails LOL.
i know i felt the same way about caffeine (but about tea, not coffee)..i didn't cut it out completely and im progressing well. it's up to you, i wasn't willing to make that lifestyle change but i will if need be at some point ;)

ridinghigh

i got my NOOGLE BERRY today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D wow i give nb 150% on delivery only took like 5 days!!!!!!! thought id have to hang on for a few more days but i came home to a wonderful suprise today. oooooooooo im soooooo excited now. ;D

I already done my first session just a real gentle one. however i think i mite need to order some large cups lol coz think i mite fill them real soon :-\ real busy at moment so will post more later.

soooooooooooo excited but ;D ;D

nilly19

hahahahhaha ridinghigh your post made my day, it was really funny ;D i felt exactly the same way as you when my noogleberry arrived, i agree, shipping is SUPER fast..i live in canada so i was expecting to wait 2 weeks or so but it came in 5 business days! i was so shocked!
keep us updated on how your first few sessions of noogling will be..and reply to use lots of cream/moisturizer/anything to help the swelling!
happpy nooogling :D

nilly19

sorry ladies, i haven't had much time to post any new pics..progress is good, I'm now 34.25" after noogling and 35" right after noogling. I've gained 0.5" since last time I posted. Here's a picture of me right after noogling and then 12+ hours after

edit: I dont know if it's the angle or something but one of my breasts looks a lot smaller than the other, but they're not really like that..one is a bit bigger but it's not as noticeable as this picture shows it to be

Anastasia916

nilly19 said:
hey anastasia (i also apologize for going off topic keeley), i'm actually really impressed that you're such a super mom LOL..planning your sons bday and anniversary and still noogling like crazy lol, and still having time to look really good...do you workout by the way? i was going to ask you this earlier but i forgot. ive been noogling for 3 months, i have some pictures up in the gallery section but i have a long way to go to reach my goal (34C...i'm currently 34" across the chest so an A cup). happy noogling!

okay, actually I'm not that much of a super mom lol haven't noogled in 2 days and when I do get time to noogle I can only get in one session per day. I use to work out more than I do now and since I just got over a bad cold that was going around about to get back on schedule with working out and I am about to pair up with another mom around here to go to the gym's here because she doesn't want to go by herself (most the gyms here are 99% always males there). I actually want to go down a size, I gained weight over the holidays and haven't had time to get it completely off yet, my goal is 10 pounds to lose. Oh and you might be measuring yourself as the wrong bandsize, if your bandsize is 34 and your 34 inches on bust then you are a AA, which is wrong you definitely don't look AA. An A for a 34 band is 35 inches, generally speaking of course. I'm a 32 bandsize and 36 inches on bust, I should be a 32D but definitely not by that type of scale lol. But you look like a small B to me. Have you ever tried on a 32B?