OptimisticGirl's Stats

melons

you are so sweet optimisticgirl !!

I too did the same , used the stats section as a daily journal .. It was great fun...

I am sure you will see awesome results if u keep going and keep posting ;D

Going thro the forums and checking on everyone's progress does keep you on ur toes as far as noogling goes.. it also motivates you..

ALL THE BEST !!

-melons

OptimisticGirl

Thank you, melons!!
Indeed I don't really understand why you are still here, hun. If I have your figures, I would throw away everything, herbs, lotion, cream, and even NB to enjoy life and proudly show everyone my breasts ;)
Anyway, hope you achieve your goal soon, girl!! ;D A J for June, perhaps :D

OptimisticGirl

Yesterday I had two sessions of NB, 1h each. I think my swelling was back because my left swelled to the 2 3/4 mark of the L. I felt really positive because usually after taking 1 day off, my swelling would come to next level. So if I could keep up the swell I got yesterday, after next week when I would have 1 day off, I might come to another mark on the dome. Though my breasts were felt and looked all the same, I believe that they are somehow bigger or at least wider. Hoped that after getting wider they will grow toward. ;D
Still waiting for one L to arrive.

OptimisticGirl

Yesterday I had two sessions, one for 20 mins and the left for over 1 hour, but with my M only because I was out of town and can only bring the M. The swelling was still the same as previous day with the M, didn't know how it would have been if it was the L.
I increased EPO to 2000mg per day and incorporated in the my second session 5 mins massaging. Hoped that help!

OptimisticGirl

Yesterday I had 2 sessions, 1h each but all in the evening because I came home at 6 p.m. I had 5 mins massage before each session and apply heating pad for 5 mins after my second one (before bed). I didn't drink protein milk last night because I had late snack.
Now my regular swelling in the L domes was 2 3/4. That's really positive. My breasts were not as cold as several days ago. That's good also. However, my swelling is just to 33 inch. The first time I swelled to that mark on the diameter, I swelled to 34 inch but I got red dots. Now I swelled to that mark with no red dots, but when taking the domes off, it was only about 33 inch across nipple. So weird. My only explanation is that I got wider swelling. Because last time all the swelling pulled my breasts toward, so when I measured at the nipple, it was 34 inch. Now my swelling was spread over, so I still swelled that much in the domes, but when taking the domes off, it spread out, therefore my nipple measurement was only 33 inch. Okay, that sounds logic and optimistic to me, so I will believe that!

Finger crossed!!!

OptimisticGirl

Yesterday I had 3 session, 2h, 1h and 1h. The swelling was good. My breasts started to feel warm after taking the domes off. I believe the pills and massage were helping. I still measured 32.5 inch.
-----------

Today I had 2 session, 1h each, 10 mins massage before the first. The swelling was not as good as it was the previous days but still very positive. After over 12h of pumping, I still measured 32.5 inch. But indeed, I didn't believe in the measurement. I always measure myself wrong.

OptimisticGirl

I had 2 sessions today, 1h each. 13h after my fist session, I measured 32.5 inch. I have measured 32.5 for several days. My weight is still 48 kg so that can't be because of weight gain. But my breasts look all the same, can't believe that I have about 0.6- 0.75 inch increase. Maybe if it is not because I measure myself wrongly, it is because my starting measurements were recorded at the beginning of that month (when my breasts were always smallest). So I will wait till the beginning of next month to see if I do have growth or not. I don't want to be too optimistic and then get disappointed. So far, after 12 weeks, better swelling in the domes and rounder shape are enough for me. I will be really really patient!! ;D One good news is that my breasts are warm again. Hope it will start to grow soon.

Finger crossed!!! ;D

OptimisticGirl

11 May 2010 - off NB today.
20h after NB, measurement:
across: 32.5
under: 28

Look back at the picture I took after 3 months of taking herb, doing massage and eating chicken feet soup (I was 50kg at that time), my breasts are a little bit smaller than they were at that time. But I believe that NB is that thing that I can stick for long, so will keep it on.

Will see how the swelling I will get tomorrow. Fingers crossed!!

OptimisticGirl

I will soon become the biggest spammer in the forum :D

Today I have 2 sessions, morning and evening, over 1h each. I believe that I have measured myself wrongly because tonight after 13h of NB, I was on 32" at nipple although I can see that my breasts are much fuller than when I started ( I started at over 31.75"). I will try not to measure so regularly.
Take 1 Ensure glass before bed. 5 mins massage in the first session and 5 mins heating pad in the second one. After 45 mins ( 25 with the M first), my right one can reach to 2 7/8 almost 3 mark on the diameter. Then I switched the domes and my right reached mark 3 1/4 (the whole nipple went over the final mark). So I think I get better swelling and have gone another mark on the diameter. That's really positive.
Let's see what tomorrow brings! ;D

xxkeeleyketxx

you are doing well,keep it up!! u now have the same stats as when i started noogleberry,i reckon when ur boobs get used to it over several months u will grow rapidly...thats what happend with me! I wish u all the best...i know u will get the size u want to be,u seem very persistent & thats all u need girl ;) xx

OptimisticGirl

@ xxkeeleyketxx : thank you, hun!! If I can ever grow at your speed, I will ask for nothing more ;)

@ that1spaztichik: I have more serious problem, girl, I can't even seem to feel the difference ;D My breasts grow (if they do) at such a slow speed that I'm not sure if they are difference or not. Just can judge by measuring or taking pictures or bras, which all need a significant growth to see any difference. So I just pretend that I feel they are growing :D, think that they are growing and keep pumping, hoping for one day I can surely say "I have boobs!" ;D

----------------
I had a nooglathon yesterday. 4 sessions : 1h30m, 1h, 30m and 1h respectively. I think my swelling is getting more stable now. I have been able to get to the same level of swelling in the domes for over a week. That's good, I hope. However my swelling when taking the domes off is still not as big as it was before. When I first started NB, I could swell 1 inch more than my normal size (the size after 12h of NB), but now I can only swell 0.5 inch :(. Is it supposed to be more and more? Hope it will improve soon! Fingers crossed!!!
-----------------
Okay, something about measurements. According to many sites that I've read, if I measure 27 - 28 inch under bust, my band size will be 32. Then if I'm 32" at nipple, I'm 32AA. If I'm 33" at nipple, I'm 32A. If I'm 34" at nipple, I'm 32B. So now, there are many people saying that a 34B will be equivalent to 32C, right? But if I'm 32 C, I'm only 35" at nipple. If I'm only 35" at nipple, I'm just 34A. Well, that's confusing!
Therefore, I will not set a target of size any longer. I will do NB until I feel comfortable with my breasts or I believe that I can't grow more. That's it!! Be positive!!! ;D

that1spaztichik

Yeah, I get SUPER confused when it comes to bra sizes. I'm about a 30 or 31 in the underbust...depending on how dumb I am at measuring that day, hah. Either way, I wear a 34, which seems to be correct for the 30 measurement. My bust is a pretty surefire 35...so this would be 34A I believe. If I go with the 31 and make myself a 36 band, then it measures 36AA. So I don't know...I've been wearing 34B's for a few years now and I feel that they fit quite nicely. My plan is the same...noogle until I'm satisfied with the girls! ;)

xxkeeleyketxx

Hi optimistic,
Have u tried TT's method?? massaging with your hands & some avocado oil & then pump afterwards? I tried it minus the oil & i got some major swelling..try the massage for 10-15 mins then noogle & see if ur swelling gets any bigger :)
Fingers crossed for u hun xxx

cleo

Don't know how you all manage to massage for so long, my arms really ache after just a few minutes!! Think I'd be worn out after 15mins!! lol

OptimisticGirl

@ that1spaztichik : I personally think you've already had great boobs, hun!!! ;D
@ xxkeeleyketxx: I massage for 5 mins before NB, and use heating pad afterward. I used to have a massage program (15-20 mins, twice per day) and together with herbs, lotions, boobies food, I grew nearly 1 inch in 3 months. So I do know how massage helps, hun. But it only help my breasts get warmer after taking the domes off (I believe because of better blood circulation), nothing to do with swelling :(
@ cleo: Yes, your arm will be ache at first. But if you keep on doing 15 mins, twice per day for about 1 month, you will get used to it ;D Kind of exercise, I believe ;D

OptimisticGirl

Yesterday I had 3 sessions, 2h, 1h and 1h respectively. 5 mins massage before the first. The swelling in the domes was still. After 2h it was 3 1/4 and 3. After 1h it was 3 1/8 and 2 7/8. That's really positive.
I didn't use heating pad yesterday. Maybe that's why my swelling can't stay until this morning as it did yesterday morning. So now will have to do the heating pad more regularly.

OptimisticGirl

that1spaztichik: Yep, I think that helps ;)

---------------

Yesterday I had 3 sessions, 1h each. My right breasts reached mark 3 3/8, ;) my left reached mark 3. The swelling in the domes are still good, but when taking the domes off, I only measured 33" at nipple. Don't know why. Maybe I measured myself wrong? Maybe the swelling was spread over.

OptimisticGirl

I was out of town for several days, brought NB with me and tried to do at least 30 mins, but missed 3 days of PM.
I'm home now and spend more time for NB to make up for those days. The swelling is still good. Left 3 1/4, right 3 1/8. Maybe I have been to the point that I can get the same swelling everyday. I feel like I will soon fill the L domes with this speed ;D When Lucy provides the new XL, I will order it.
One strange thing is that while my right goes farther in the domes than my left, my left touches the wall much better. It touches 3/4 of the L's wall while the right only touches 2/4.
My period came yesterday 22 May. So next week will be the "smallest week" for me when Aunt Flo sweeps everything away.
Another L still hasn't arrived. Still have to use one L and one M.
Still don't get much swelling but because the swelling in the domes are far more than when I started, so I believe that I'm growing. Hope so!! ;)
Fingers crossed,
---------------------------
OMG, after 2h using L and M domes, my right almost fill the L domes without discoloration. There is only less than 0.5 inch left. So excited!!! My right has catches up with or even gets better swelling than my left does. Nothing changes in size yet, but better swelling will soon turn into growth, I believe!! ;D