Pipitavivita's quest for breasts :)

soonenough

Your shape is so pointy and sticks outwards, lovely, just lovely. Looking at your pics, it seems like you're already a d cupper. Are you sure you're not a d? I can fit a 32dd after noogling, but mine spreads outward, and does not even look big like yours does. You say you don't even noogle everyday, and you still got to your size, and you don't take supplements, that's really amazing.

pipitavivita

Hey Lily,

Thanks :) You really did, once I saw how you are filling the gaps in, I was really inspired :) Yes, the pink bra is amazing, I love it so much. I agree with your idea, because I know its getting way too tight, and of course in that, even if I lean forward I don't have any gaps.

I think perhaps the problem is, since I was always so fixated on the size in the past, I don't really know how a bra should look like when its just right? Somehow I think, probably due to the over-sexualization of breasts in the general media, and the invention of these ultra push-ups, similarly to the Adriana pics I guess, we tend to think of the bra as fitting perfect when we are nearly bursting out of it since that means we are really filling it out, and if we aren't seeing that, we automatically assume the bra is too big, when it may be how it is "meant to look".

I hear you, I hope I didn't end up gaining that much and my fear is unwarranted :D I really wonder where we will be in another years time, I'm really hoping 32DD-Es and onward ;D ;)

Hi Soonenough,

Oh no no, I am 100% sure I'm not, but thank you for the compliment :) Maybe if I would wear a heavily padded 32D bra, I could make it work, but any other style, and I would be swimming still. I feel that I'm probably a fuller 32C now. I deliberately bought the white 32C bra since its so lightly padded, so if I can really fill those out without gaps, I know I truly graduated that stage, so to say.

I'm so jealous, 32DD. Just writing the letters are inspiring! Nope, its really rare if I noogle everyday because of my laziness and work schedule, so if I'm really diligent, I will noogle every other day or every other 2 days for 30 minutes per breast, since I noogle with one cup at a time. I was always tempted to try supplements, but I always chickened out, because I know how delicate the hormone system is, and I didn't want to risk anything.

Regarding the "pointyness", well, its exactly what I want to change, funny how different opinions can be. I'm a bit disappointed to be honest that you can still see it so much, because I was telling myself that the upper slope has filled in so much since the first pic I posted. :D I love tear-drop shaped breasts like Keeley Hazell's so nothing wrong with the shape, but by pointy I tend to think of more triangular, slightly tuberous breasts. One of my main desires is to improve my shape, perhaps even more so than my size. :) I like that comparing to my ribcage, they stick out even more than before now, and seem to point upward, but I guess I would like overall width and fullness now so they have more volume.

S

sissy2345

Your progress is great! You have perfect breasts and it's amazing how well they are filling out.

Sissy

Strumpet

I know I told you this over pm, but wow, your progress is so amazing. :) Especially considering time constraints preventing you from noogling daily, and no supplements. Your cleavage line in the pink bra is really enviable, and I do think your upper slope has filled in quite a bit. You'll be 32D before you know it!

soonenough

pipitavivita said:
Hi Soonenough,

Regarding the "pointyness", well, its exactly what I want to change, funny how different opinions can be. I'm a bit disappointed to be honest that you can still see it so much, because I was telling myself that the upper slope has filled in so much since the first pic I posted. :D I love tear-drop shaped breasts like Keeley Hazell's so nothing wrong with the shape, but by pointy I tend to think of more triangular, slightly tuberous breasts. One of my main desires is to improve my shape, perhaps even more so than my size. :) I like that comparing to my ribcage, they stick out even more than before now, and seem to point upward, but I guess I would like overall width and fullness now so they have more volume.

OMG, I meant this as a compliment, since my shape, being older at 46, and having had 4 kids, descended and spread outwards. I missed the fully engorged (not the pain), pointing outwards breasts that I remembered I had when I was breastfeeding. The only time I get your shape is immediately after I noogled, and then it deflate back to my regular shape. I'm so sorry if I offended you with this comment; it's just that going through this nbe thing makes me rejoice in other's progress and success because I know firsthand how much we long for our ideal breast size and shape, and how much effort and energy we put into it.

Anyway, it's a good thing that you are carefully treading in the supplements area. I've been blessed with regular cycles, never missed a period except on my 4 pregnancies and the first six months of nursing. It was so scary to get adverse reactions from pm when I took too high of a dose: delayed period, nausea, gastro intestinal problems, headaches, migraines, and etc.

Lily13

:) I don't think soonenough meant the pointy comment to be a bad thing. Your boobs really stick out far from the chest on the side shots, I think that's what she was referring to! :) My side shot is not impressive like that. I'm still very heavy in the hips, so I guess I need even bigger boobs! hahaha

I understand your concern with supplements. I have been avoiding them as well. My periods are darn near perfect and considering my other health issues, I don't want to ruin something that works. lol I may give PM cream a try. It is topical, which is probably absorbed some, but not as much as taking pills orally.

pipitavivita

sissy,

thank you so much, it's really encouraging to read praise from a veteran Noogler like yourself! :)

Strumpet,thank you again :))) I really hope I'll reach that goal, but I am more motivated than I have been in months now, mostly due to all my lovely friends here. It's so lovely to have such a supporting community where we are all rooting for each other.

soonenough, I'm sorry, I overreacted a bit because I didn't comprehend what you said correctly, just got caught up on one word :) I got reminded of a time when pointy was used as an insult by one of my "friends" back in the 8th grade in elementary school when we were 14. I know it was a long time ago, but like most of us here, these comments just stick somewhere deeply in our hearts and heads, though its getting more faint after each noogling session and time spent here on the forums with loving, supporting, mature people who would never tease or make fun of the other's size or shape.

Wow, 4 kids!! :) That's really inspiring and wonderful! My fiancé is always telling me he wants three, but I always tell him that if we would only have one, he/she would be spoiled rotten, two would always have too much direct competition with each other, with three the middle child syndrome always seems to be an issue, but perhaps four would be ideal ;) I know its really hard work most of the time though, so truly hats off to you :) I truly hope that nbe helps you reach your own ideal size and shape, similarly to your breastfeeding size.

Sorry to hear about the adverse effects from pm, this is exactly why I would rather just not take the risk. I believe that it might work for some women, who need it to actually get balanced out, but perhaps as a first step, it would be best to do a full hormone check, on multiple occasions during your cycle to see whether you have any pre-existing issues. In your case, since your periods were always on cue, I think your body was functioning perfectly, and was disrupted rather than helped. Are you still using it though or have you stopped completely?

Hey Lily,

Yes, I think so too, just misunderstood :) Haha, don't worry, I'm the same with my hips and butt. I got the scale fixed by the way, and I did gain 4 kilos, so almost 9 pounds. From 43 to 47 :O I couldn't believe my eyes, but I'm really hoping its just water weight and I only have 3 kilos to lose, which hopefully won't impact my breasts too much.

I knew that I gained unfortunately, because due to my height, its much more noticeable, at least to me, and I really can feel when I'm getting a bit more filled out than needed for my frame. The only luck I have is that I gain proportionally, so to others its not that visible. But if I'm having back rolls(YIKES) and my waist is widening, which is always my thinnest part, then I know I've gone tooo far :)))))

I think you can give the cream a try, its definitely not as active as it would be if took it orally. I don't have any experience in creams either, but it could definitely be worth a shot! Besides not seeing noticeable results besides fullness, I haven't really read negative experiences about negative side-effects from pm creams.

rainyrain

Hi Pipita,

You look fantastic!! Thank you so much for continuing to contribute to this forum. I always look forward to your posts!

As for the extra kilos that you've mentioned, I really think you look perfect. Part of my struggle is putting on weight and feel my NBE journey would be so much more successful if there is a way to slow down my metabolism. I dislike being underweight! Please don't bother trying to shed the few kilos you gained while on vacation. You look great!

WillBeSexC

Yeah i agree, I dont think you should be stressing about those few pounds/kilos (Im from America).
I have the same situation as rainyrain. I have SUCH a hard time putting on weight. No joke, I have been 103 pounds since I was 14. Just cant gain anymore!

Give me your weight! And give me your boobies! You look fantastic, I always look through your topic and I watch your progress. You look amazing! DONT GIVE UP ! You're an inspiration to me. :)

pipitavivita

Aww thank you girlies :))))) Your words really mean a lot to me and really made my day :) It's still the quarter end close, so its work work work non-stop, the downside of working in accounting. I miss being here on the forum all the time and I admit, I haven't been noogling diligently, but I hope by Wednesday I can start where I left off and contribute more again by posting and encouraging all of you as well ;)

With the weight, its always a love-hate situation I guess... :)

I think the reason I feel this way is because of my height and general shape. My legs are obviously very short, but my torso is even shorter. Most of my outfits, unless I splurge and buy online or go to a private tailor, are from the children's section, and while I buy pants which are made for children of my height 150 cm(4'11), or for 152 cm(5'0), the tops I have to get which are good length-wise are for children with a height of 134-140 cm(from approx.4'5 to 4'7). Basically I haven't grown since I was 9, but I keep getting wider, so because of this, I just feel like a chubbier 6-10 year old most of the time, since those are the sizes I usually wear. Plus, I've been wearing my old clothes for years, so anytime I don't fit in any of them, I feel down a bit. There are advantages of course, I can't complain that much, because at least these vertical proportions give me the illusion of having longer legs, at least proportionally, and somehow, while there is not too much space between where my ribcage ends and hipbone begins, I'm able to maintain a smaller waist, because my body shape is generally a pear.

However, if I gain weight, due to the shortness of my waist, I end up with a tummy and back rolls, which I really dislike, and while I gain proportionally so people don't usually notice it, I know that if I can start feeling the tummy, then I've gotten a bit big for my frame. And of course, the saddlebags and thighs are always just getting bigger as well :D I posted once that I would love to keep the big butt and breasts I used to have at my heaviest weight ever, at 55, and keep the legs I had when I was at my lowest, at 38-39. But, we can't have it all can we :) I love curves and shapely figures, just like I love thinner bodies, my frustration is rather that I've noticed body fat increasing, and muscle tone diminishing, so I would rather need to get some exercise, than diet :) I used to be so active, with ballet/swimming/cheerleading/belly dancing, etc etc, and lately due to work and summer I became a real couch/bed potato :D So, time to fry ;) and noogle!

Sending lots of love to you all, and promise to be back asap!!!

pipitavivita

So, as promised, quarter close is over. However, I managed to get sick and come down with a fever. :( I've had a pretty bad mood today anyhow, so I figured I would at least noogle so I feel a little better about things. I hoped that maybe because of the fever I might get better swelling, I actually noogled for 1 hour instead of my usual 30 min per breasts, but unfortunately, the booby fairy let me down too tonight :D Since it's been almost a month, I took a few pictures. I don't see any difference, but then again, its not surprising. In all honesty, I noogled about three times last month max. The only thing which at least makes me smile is my usual pink bra, it never disappoints:) Sorry for the negativity, its not usually like me, but there are quite a few things getting me down this month :(

1st pic: white 32C bra
2nd pic: front nude
3rd pic: leftie
4th pic: righty
5th pic: boob squeeze
6th,7th,8th,9th pic: trusty pink bra

Matt B

Hey Pipi, your breasts are awesome and you are beaujavascript:void(0);tiful as well. Keep up the good work(you don't need to)and you'll reach your goal.

Love to all, MATT ;)B

Strumpet

Hey Pipitavivita,

Sorry you've been feeling down. :( I've been not myself too lately, I wonder if it's the weather? Anyway, I hope you get back to your cheerful self soon. Maybe take some time for yourself if you've been busy and stressed. You do look great, especially the pink bra! Hope you get a growth spurt soon.

Lily13

I haven't been feeling myself lately either. Blah! I think you look gorgeous though and you are barely noogling, so that's awesome. That is definitely your permanent size.

WillBeSexC

Your boobs are humongous. ........Keep it up you look absolutely fantastic. That pink bra really does your boobs justice! Gosh! Ugh! So jealous! You look amazing. Gorgeous.

xoxo Lola.

Matt B

The blues and the blahs must be worldwide right now.I don't normally feel like this.Ever since I started the breast enlargement program,things have been great.Maybe it's the herbs catching up or something I don't know,but something is changing.Could these herbs make me short tempered and bitchy?My fiancee even mentioned it.
I never realized the emotional connection associated with breasts and the female personna.I was just a typical guy that liked boobs and the gals that owned them.Well,guess what?Since I started noogling,the emotions have gone nuts.
The results have really messed me up.I sat looking at my reflection in my screen and almost cried.All I wanted to do was cup them,and admire them and jiggle them.Sound silly? Maybe.Anyway,this rollercoaster gave me a new perspective on you gals.I don't even want to call them boobs anymore,just breasts cause it seems disrespectful.
Thanks for listening you all and have a blessed day.

Love,MATT B :-*

pipitavivita

Hey everyone, thanks for the encouragement, it really means a lot coming from my Noogling family :) I decided to continue to keep my chin up, and really noogle, even if its just 15 minutes in the morning and 15 at night, just to try what its like to have consistency in your sessions. The clock is ticking, and november is right around the corner. I'm not the type to give up, so I really do want to dedicate this month to reaching my first goal. I really do regret all the months wasted, because I can't help but think where I would be if I would have just put a little extra effort in throughout the year. If I can at least get 1 cup size per year, its already enough for me, because that means in another 2-3 years time, I'll have breasts equivalent to a 32E/32F which is Keeley's size , one of my major boobspirations, because I think we have a similar shape, so she seems like a reasonable ideal, just obviously much larger in size.

I don't know what's in the air this month, but I do hope it goes away soon, and perhaps along with the holidays, we will all get our cheeful moods and positive spirits back :) It would be such a nice gift, all of us getting at least 1 cupsize closer to our dreams :) I really do wish for us to get there :)

Matt B, since herbs contain many naturally occuring phytoestrogens, its definitely possible that its having an effect in your mood due to the hormones. I think I'm perhaps not the only lady who is prone to being short tempered, easily irritated, saddened, maddened, cheered up, and everything in between during my PMS times :D You are very lucky to have a supportive, loving fiancée, and its nice to read your views on this whole matter, I wish more heterosexual men would be as open-minded.

Wish you a wonderful day as well, and I hope you get the results you are looking for with.

Sending lots of love and big breast wishes to each and every one of you :*******

Pipi

Matt B

HI Pipi,
I forgot to ask you," what size cups you are using?"You must be filling them up! You look great.
And,thanks for the compliment.I try to be understanding,but sometimes you gals are "from another planet"!LOL

Breast Wishes,MATT B ;D

pipitavivita

Hi Matt,

I'm still using the medium cups. I occasionally tried to give the L's, CL's a shot, but they are just not as comfortable so far as the M's, probably due to my ribcage size. I have filled them up many times until I could pump no more, but I'm still seeing growth with them, mostly outward, which is great, because it increases your actual circumference measurement. When I pump with the L's, I notice that I get more all-around growth, increased fullness and roundness, and I really like the look of my breasts, its just frustrating having it fart off all the time, and the cups naturally slide up past my collarbone and hurt quite a bit. I understand that there is no gain without pain, but I intend to keep on using the mediums while I can still get them on, I love them :D
Lately I've been noticing though that the width is getting a bit small ;)

Haha, I think its the same for both sexes :) But, with patience and mutual communication, I think we can understand each other :)

Breast wishes to you too :)

Matt B

Good morning Pipi
I'm using the large cups,but I am wondering about the upper breast as I want some growth there as well,and not just a couple of fleshy lumps.These larges fart off on me as well,so when I'm walking around the house or making coffee or whatever,I tuck the pump in my robe pocket.Yesterday I just put on a belt and put the pump in that.I felt like a gunslinger. :D
I'm anxiously awaiting some growth sighns.The swelling is staying longer and I know things are working.
The mediums look like they are really working well,but how do you keep them on the upper breast?Obviously we are built different,but when I noogle the cups migrate toward the armpit and under breast.Any suggestions?Maybe I'm just in a hurry.

And,I agree that communication is the key because I can't hide whats growing. :)

Have a great day Pipi and enjoy MATT B