Pueraria Mirifica (PM) - Conclusions

jaybee

Joan_CD,
How are things going with the Ainterol? Are you still taking it? I'm going to be starting it soon and just wondering what your experience with it is going..

xxkeeleyketxx

Hi everyone,
I have just ordered 100capsules of PM
I read this forum & Philli you have convinced me to give it ago ;) ;) I know i will see some results,
i tried a 3month supply of perfect C breast enhancer 2 years ago & i grew a cupsize but i never maintained the results as i didn't carry on taking them.If PM works better than other herbs,such as fenugreek, saw palmetto, wild yam ect,I'm sure these will work for me too! This PM combined with noogleing will (hopefully) help me grow faster.
Thanx for all the info guys :)

xxkeeleyketxx

xxkeeleyketxx

I'm not to sure what brand it is,all it says is pueraria mirifica unless i've missed something?
here a photo of the ones i've ordered

61d1_2.jpg

I've read about pueraria mirifica on a Doctors review website & i found it interesting to know that even a few doctors say that this is a "miracle" drug for women.He did say that breast enlargement was only a side affect of it though.
I dnt think it matters too much about brand jaybee,as long as it is pueraria mirifica & your taking the right amount it should work :)

P

Philli

Yep, that's my brand too. What the manufacturers say is that if you wish to maintain the swelling caused in the early weeks of using it, you can reduce the dosage to one a day and the swelling will stay. The good thing about it is that PM is a good supplement for 'anti-aging' in that it improves circulation, hair, finger nails and skin. That's the major reason why I've contined to take it all these years. I have never had any problems with it whatsoever.

cleo

Thats the brand I'm taking too. I've been taking 2 a day for the last month but apart from a few tingles in the first week I haven't noticed any difference yet. I was wondering whether to up it to 3 a day just to see if that helps but not sure whether I'd be taking too much as PM is such a strong herb.

xxkeeleyketxx

philli,Have you been using this brand since you started & has it helped with gaining any growth?

Cleo,You say you've not noticed any improvement? maybe you should try up the dose for a few weeks & see wot happens.You said before your a slow responder to noogleberry,so maybe you could be a slow responder to PM to.

xxkeeleyketxx

P

Philli

Now and then I changed to another Thai brand ...depending what was in Ebay, but always 300mg, but generally speaking I always use this same brand. I always buy the triple pack (300 capsules) and so, at one a day, it lasts me about 10 months.

jaybee

Philli,
Have you noticed anything in the way of anti-aging, like for your skin from using PM? It would be so neat if you have.

jaybee

I was just reading about someone on Eve's forum who's been having giant success using herbs + PM at the SAME TIME!?! And I thought when we use PM it should be on it's own! I'm confused...She just makes sure she doesn't take them together - fenugreek, hops, fennel, goat's rue and some essential fatty acids at different times of the day after meals and PM in morning and night. Along with massage (which we could maybe consider massage and noogling interchangeable, one or the other)
Has anyone ever taken PM with any other herbs?

P

Philli

With regards to the real benefits of PM...Yes, I can say that I have soft smooth skin, no wrinkles, no sign of 'orange peel', my finger nails grow like weeds and so does my hair. So, as an anti aging pill, I would say it does its job very well.

jaybee

I'm glad it's having those effects for you. I hope to get some kind of benefit from it even if it's not in the boob department which at this point isn't looking too good but hey things might change.

cleo

How long have you been taking PM Jaybee? I've been taking it for 5 weeks now and have upped the dosage to 3 for the last week. Have been having lot of aches in my boobs today so hoping something is starting to happen as I seem to be a slow responder to most things.

jaybee

Hi Cleo,
I haven't started PM yet as I'm waiting for it to arrive in the mail..I can't wait to start though because it might just be the boost I need. I'm not only a slow responder but seemingly a non-responder lol.

T

tavia

ok... ive been using my "pinl label" pm for about a month now ... well i always take it after a meal (big meal) not intentionally but for some reason its become a habit because i have to take certain medication always after food or it comes back up (TMI sorry).
i had no feelings of hrowth whatso ever, and as i took pm for around 4 years i have grown familiar with the growing signs (or swelling signs whateva)
so the last 2 days i have taken them on a VERY empty stomach, this was also not intentional i just saw the tub on the table and remembered that i hadnt taken my dose
ANYWAY...HAHA MY NIPPLES HURT LOL, i recognise this felling OH SO WELL.... no i havent had any ruff nipple twanging nookie an my cycles has been and gone, im on the coil now so no hormonal bc....

i cant stop grinning... so im gonna continue taking them on an empty tummy.. I KNOW THAT THIS IS WHAT YR SUPPOSED TO DO ANYWAY, but like i said b4 i always take meds after food so i did the same with my supplements(i can b dumb sumtimes)!
the right is more sore than the left but no worries, im just happy for a little sign xxxxxxx
i take 2 300mg pills morning and night ;)

J

Joan_CD

xxkeeleyketxx said:
Hi TT,do u take 2 in the morning 2 at night or 1 in the morning & 1 at night??

That's what I was gonna ask!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

cleo

That's interesting TT because the label on mine says to take after a meal but I've read it's best to take NBE herbs on an empty stomach. So far I've taken them after meals as the label says and I've had growth after 2 months and still getting tingles and soreness so guess I'll just carry on as I am for now. :)

T

tavia

i take 2 in the morning and 2 at night ;D

yep mine also says to take after a meal and thats what ive been doing for a month but have had no sensations in the boobs of tingles etc,
i still thought id persevere with it ...

i suppose if i carred on taking them after meals that i would of gotten some tingles sooner or later..
i dont have any tingles right now only sorness around the ront part of the breast and nipple... like pregnancy sorness and tenderness.. but it doesnt hurt.

hmm infact i dont think ive ever had tingles since experimenting with nbe 5-6 years ago... only tenderness

im so excited he he......

joan hows your pm coming along? and u keely? x