SPIRULINA

T

tavia

ya, it should be, but depends on the brand, thats y ive gone for a good brand only 100 pills to try first and see whet effects i get with it, then if i buy a cheaper brand and dont continue to see benifits etc then i know ive bought rubbish, i love my cheapppys but i dont want to mess up with this so thats y, epo u cant really go wrong but this alge stuff u can

amelie

TT: sorry, yes mine are 500 mg too, it was the protein that was 70 mg, silly me.

Anyway, I´m taking 3900 mg of epo a day, perhaps I should add some more? I´m not sure how to decide that, haven´t noticed any effect - good or bad. (I did feel like hell when I was taking fenugreek, saw p and red clover, though.) Oh and I don´t think I´ve had side effects with the spirulina either.

thabai

I'm only taking 3000mg of epo but i have noticed my skin has cleared up hmm why do people take big amounts? If i take more am I more likely to see other things happen? Think I may bbuy the spirulina... found someone else on here uses the shops msm powder. God that'll mean I'm on FG, WY, SP, MSM, FSO, EPO, Vit C and spirulina. Hmm am I taking too many things? My breasts are growing pretty good wihtout me noogling more than once or twice a week hehe I'm slacking at mo cus of uni work.

amelie

Hi Thabai, what is FSO? For the life of me, can´t figure that one out.
So you´re growing from taking herbs mostly? I still have some herbs left, might take FG to see if it works together with the epo.

Z

Zenity

LOL! Amelie I was thinking on starting a thread called "glossary" for all of us "lost" in translation or acronyms. So much info, so many terms and definitions, to get totally confused, not to speak if your mother tongue is not english (as in my case)... ???

T

tavia

ha ha arr thaibe, u mean cyte essentials, ya i told joanna about them after i bought my msm powder from them,
hmm £22.00 for 1000 pills that really good, think ill go to them after i finish this tub of spirulina,

guess what........ i went out of the house for the first time without a padded bra on, i had a flimsy little bra and i felt really good, my boobs looked good to, i keep touching them aswell.

at 1 point i looked down and thought i was wearing a padded bra then i remembered lol, it great...

amelie

Nadir: that would be so useful! I´m no english native - hehe, that sounds weird - either, so sometimes this gets a little complicated for me too. ???

A

alexis

Philli said:
From Malaysia. Cannot be true Mah. Our Chinese friend comes from Penang Lah. Aiyaaaa, we are both big PCK fans. hehehehe welcome to the Forum.

You're friend is from Penang? Me too!:)))

P

Philli

Thabai.......God that'll mean I'm on FG, WY, SP, MSM, FSO, EPO, Vit C and spirulina.!!!!. It just makes me wonder how long you have to take all this before you realise that most of the stories are old wives tales. None of the companies selling that stuff actually sell it as breast enhancement therapy. Only PM does that and its claims are genuine. To be honest, if Spirulina hadn't made me bulge up like it did, ...see photos on Yeahhhhh thread from TT..I would have stopped taking it after the second month, which I am now in. If Fenugreek is so great then every woman in India and China would have huge boobs because they use tons of the stuff in cooking...everyday.

I remember as a young girl, boys used to say that swallowing sperm would make your boobies grow and a lot of girls believed them....I did :-[ :p. But we all know now that it was just a ruse...even though we carried on doing it.

thabai

yeh tt i did mean flax seed.
Philli just because these things don't work for some doesn't mean thye don't work for others. I've grown on these herbs in the past few months. The most growth I had was without EPO or FSO but these make my skin too pretty not to take them. I don't really noogle... I did for a few weeks to try it out because when I finish my herbs I'm going to carry on with EPO, FSO and mebe spirulina and start noogling everyday :-\

T

tavia

philli, was it after 26 days that u noticed a difference or did it happen b4 then?? i still havnt got my pills yet uuughh im impatient,

i dont know wheather fg and those things work, i tryed them and ended up with heartburn from the tablets but no boobs, and i smelt funnie lol... but the pics from women who have used them look good but then i wonder if its down to massage??

msm has helped me sooo much,, i havnt tld my consultant yet but ive been skipping my steroids and dont feel any pain, its amazing, im also not getting nausea al the time, i used to have to pop a steroid b4 eating otherwise id throw it all back up but ive gone for about a week and half without them, also ive had NO joint pain what so ever only some swelling in my hands

im assuming the epo is helping with the joint pain aswell,
the consultant cheacked my kidney function and red blood cound etc and said eveything is fine but he wasnt sure about my white cells, he said they can collase??? but so far so good, im on my other meds but feeling great. soo boobies r sort of a second reason for taking my supps now

Teeny Tiny

Hey TT,

Here's some hopeful comments for you. I've been on the 3900 mg of EPO and 3000 mg of Spirulina for 5 days now, and I'm starting to see a little more breast mass in the morning before starting my noogling, usually I can cup my breasts in my hands and be able to feel my ribs with my fingertips, but not this morning. Even with my right breast which is a little smaller than my left they look and feel slightly fuller, and it's been 13 hours since I noogled last which usually is closer to 8-9 hours from my last session to my first. Don't know if it's from the supplements, from the hand massages and that little pink massager, or if it's because of my monthly visitor being about 9 days away (which usually doesn't have much if any effect on them for a few more days). Whatever is causing it, I hope it's permanent and keeps it up! Last night I had the most swelling I've had in a long time too, when I had padding I'd be able to pump them up pretty big because it didn't hurt as much, but now that I'm using them unpadded I'm having to take it easier and not getting as much swelling, but last night I had some pretty awesome swelling! ;) :D ;D

P

Philli

Hi TT and Tiny Teeny (TT2). Funny you should say that TT2, I began to notice the difference quite soon after taking the Spirulina but put it down to my imagination at first. But, after 27 days of taking 6 a day, I really, honestly couldn't cup one breast with both hands. They felt so huge and firm. So, I bought the new bra, which incidently has the UK size as 36DD, Euro size 80E, and after a short pumping session, took the pics that I posted..on the 27th day.
I dont know if it is the 'PM' effect of initial swelling that settles down after a while, but today, they are still as big as they were last week. I will carry on taking the tabs and order another batch before they run out at the end of the month. I'm 'picky' about meds...always have been... but Spirulina seems to have only positive points from my point of view and it was suggested by my Doctor, and nobody knows my body ..healthwise...better than him.

Teeny Tiny

Oooh, maybe it is hopeful then that this extra boobage will be permanent! ;D I sure hope so, keep it coming, I love it! If it keeps up like this I'll be up to my 36D much sooner than I was hoping for, which I was giving it at least 2 years from this coming June. I was hoping that I would reach my 36D by 3 years of regular noogling, but maybe with the EPO and Spirulina it will come sooner than I had hoped.

Thanks again for posting this stuff Philli! :D

T

tavia

he he lol,,, i wish mine would hurry up, they better come tomorrow uuughhhhhh aaaaaghhhh :D

PHILLI, DO YOU HAVE A DESIRED CUP SIZE OR ARE U JUST MAINTAING WHAT U HAVE??

oopp sorry for caps...
this stuff does sound like its gonna be a great help combined with noogling,

i dont know y but after pumping today i opened up a epo capsule and rubbed it on my boobs, its quite a soft feeling but oviously i ve only just rubbed it on so cant report on any changes to skin texture, swelling etc yet.

N

nik1

you guys sold me on it :c) i bought some. I've been on it for two days and i'll keep everyone posted :)
teeny tiny, i'm rooting for you!! :) you're so endlessly patient and i admire that deeply.

reeree

Hey everyone!! I'm really interested in taking Spirulina after reading this thread ;D But i had a couple of questions: I'm taking PM in the morning and evenings, and then in the afternoon i'm doing EPO, MSM, and my other vitamins. So should i take it with my afternoons or is it ok to take with PM? There's a Vitamin World right down the street from me so i'm thinking about going there this weekend and see if they have some.