SPIRULINA

T

tavia

no problem ;D

i havnt told hubby ive ordered them,,, i dont think he will be very impressed.... uuughh hope the post man comes when hes fast asleep so i can slip them in to the hoard of other supps i have without him noticing lol.... ill tell him later when my boobs grow, he gets scared arrr.

Abigail3

I ordered mine shortly after reading Philli's post on it and reading up on it online. I got mine in the mail today. Mine is the Pure Hawaiian Pacifica Nutrex. I'm glad I read this when I did because I opened my bottle up earlier after receiving it and took one. I put it in the fridge after reading Teeny Tiny's post. My bottle was one of the one's they didn't put the warning label on for refridgerating after opening. Thank you for checking up on that Teeny Tiny! I bought it because it claims to be very good for you so I thought I'd give it a try. I'm not expecting to see anything in the boob department since anything I've taken in the past did nothing for me. I figure this won't either. Just thought I'd give it a try and see if there are any health benefits. ;D I'll keep u updated.

T

tavia

ok, i just recieved my tablets.... the bottle looks pretty ..

they r not tablets they r capsules with spirulina powder, so im kind happy about this cause i originally wanted powder,
i thought they would be hard green tablets....

im going to take 2 now,,,, so here goes...

T

tavia

ok so just to let ya know... my boobs itch... is it even possible for any effect to happen so quick??

mabe because i rubbed epo on them yesterday or the spirulina flooding them with nutrition hmm IDK

and my bottle says 2-4 caps a day

P

Philli

Hi TT. No, no desired cup size...not anymore. I've no idea where all this Noogling might go if I keep going at it relentlessly like in the early days. Now it's just maintenance...about 20 mins in the mornings... sometimes a little in the afternoon, but no long spells. I can wear an E bra comfortably and that's fine with me. I suppose what I would really like is to get to the point where I dont need to Noogle anymore but, well, you know, I think I would get withdrawal symtoms if I stopped doing it. The only withdrawal I enjoy is when I slide my freshly noogled boobies out of the dome and they flop onto my ribs. ;D

T

tavia

he he u make me laugh.. "flop" ;D
i dont mind noogleing for my life time, ill be a granny with amazing boobies,

C

chloespeaks

On the subject of Spirulina, can I just add that it taste like *SS? Or more accurately like the inside of the smell of my Sea Monkey Tank, for those of you who know what that is.

I've used this supplement regularly but never thought of it as a boobie supplement. I stock it as a powder (much less expensive and assimilable this way) and usually toss a spoon or two into shakes, and it doesn't have much of a strong flavor at all, but after seeing this thread pop up, I thought I'd try it out just with water. A big mistake. Take it alone at your own risk. Eeew.

It's about 2,000 mg a large teaspoon I think but about 30% cheaper than the tablet forms. I use the Hawaiian one by Nutrex too.

Chloespeaks

T

tavia

^^^^^ hence the reason we all bought tablets lol.....ya the powder is cheaper but if i bought it then it would just sit in my cuboard untill it went rotton, i cant deal with any more dodgy tating supps

Abigail3

TT: I hope the itching is from the spirulina! :D ;D

That's weird that your's tastes gross...I believe I have the same brand as you and mine are the tablets. Mine don't even taste at all. So far I haven't felt any different or seen or experienced any change. Of course today was day 4 on it. I have been ramping up on them one day at a time so today I took 4. The bottle says up to 6 can be taken a day.

T

tavia

i have the capsules.. and they dont taste of anything...^^^ do u mean parrys

C

chloespeaks

Yeah, I KNOW...but I also am taking waaaayyy too many supplement pills as it is a day. And spending way too much on boobie supplements as it is, and I had this in the house already.

Also, I don't think spirulina is going to help me (might help others though) grow boobies as I've been taking it for a long time and nope, no boobies as of yet from it.

Chloe

Teeny Tiny

After 10 days on the EPO and Spirulina I am definitely seeing and feeling a difference! :eek:

Some of it is probably hormonal, so I'm not counting it as growth until after my period comes and goes, but I am definitely seeing added size, but they're also tender (probably from my period being due in a few days), and they itch (which they don't normally do even from hormones, so may be a sign of growth to come. ;)).

I have slightly altered the amount I was taking, instead of 1 (1300 mg.) softgel of EPO and 2 Spirulina's with breakfast, lunch, and dinner, totalling 3900 mg. of EPO and 3000 mg. of Spirulina a few days ago I started taking 2 softgels of EPO and 4 Spirulina's in the morning and evening, totalling 5200 mg. of EPO and 4000 mg. of Spirulina.

T

tavia

woohoo teenttiny,,, itching is always a great sign, my right boob has been itching since taking the stuff, god i hope i dont get a growth spurt in my right tittay, ill look ridiculous, its already bigger than the other,

thats great news that u have a supplement that is agreeing with u at last xxx

Teeny Tiny

Thanks TT!

I'm really hoping and praying for some positive results with these supplements. It would be so cool if this extra boobage I'm caring around sticks around, and would be so awesome if they keep it up and I manage to reach my goal of 36D someday. I've really been in noogleaholic mode lately, just can't help myself! I only do maybe an hour at a time, but have been doing several sessions throughout the day. Yesterday I made a really good find, I found an awesome treadmill and digital exercise bike for sale on Craigslist for $250, still like brand new. The treadmill would have cost about $600 new and the bike I don't know how much it cost new, but having a digital readout and pulse sensors on the grips it's not one of the cheaper lower end bikes, that's for sure. It was an hour and a half drive to go buy them so I noogled the whole way there. Just before I got there I pulled over where nobody could see me and popped them off and put them in my noogling travel bag, I couldn't believe the swelling I had, it was so awesome! ;) :D ;D

I know what you mean about not wanting the larger one to grow without the smaller one, my left is larger than my right, but my right is slowly trying to catch up after all the noogling. I'm hoping to be as fortunate as Anastasia and someday have them both the same size. I don't think my hubby really cares that ones bigger than the other, and only noticed it once that I know of, after noogling one day I had some massive swelling, but I didn't get the right one swelled up to the same size as the left that time and he noticed and mentioned something. But I don't think there are many women that aren't lopsided, I know his mother is the same way. I think that's one way men can tell if you have implants, if you have two perfectly shaped boobs the exact same size. ;)

T

tavia

i just wanted to say that my boobs are really developing much better now, the swelling lasts longer and they are super fim,

i was taking spirulina and they were firmer then i added maca and they are feeling amazing,
my spirulina says take 4 a day(500mgs each) but i take between 4-6 a day, i need to order some more now,,,, yeahhhyyyyyyyy

Z

Zenity

That's soooo cool! Congrats!

Maybe I should check maca as PM did upset my stomach.

T

tpurple

Wow I had no Idea spirulina could do that!, I have been taking it to help dark under eye circles and I tend to get bruises very easy in my legs, It has helped me with my circulation, I will be more consistant about taking my spirulina