SPIRULINA

Gaia2011

hi everyone

Ive been taking Spirulina on and off for 2 years and recently went back on it before the noogle arrives soon anytime this week coming up. I also take one tablespoon of Flaxseed oil daily. I noticed a glow in my skin and hair in few days. I have been doing research on spirulina relating to hormone balance. I noticed this information from http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread125999/pg1
which mentioned this amazing plant balance the hormone! So this might explain why some of the users's breasts are gaining better results. :)

I am so excited for all of us. happy noogling goddesses!

Gaia2011

Hi Rachel

Flaxseed oil is helping me out, I take one tablespoon oil a day, I mix it with yoghurt or just drink it before I eat. I noticed my hot flush is gone! wooohooo, I am only 32 and suffered from hot flush during my sleeps. Only been taking it for a week and I am going to tiolet regularly too, as I had conspitaion problems. :)

Shygurl1

Wow. Spirulina and Chlorella do sound amazing! :) Thanx for the article Gaia. I've been considering spirulina for a while now to add to my diet, if it helps with boobs as a few users mentioned, then that's even better. I don't think I'll need any other supps besides MSM and spirulina. They're both awesome! XD

Any more updates from spirulina users??

Chant

Hey everyone! I've been reading up on this Spirulina stuff && I'm a bit interested in trying out the powder. I'll probably mix it in with my protein shakes (protein+soy+flaxseed oil + spirulina??) I'm hoping this combination would give me some good results, but firstly - what's the update on spirulina guys? For those of you who have been taking it for at least 2 weeks, has it produced some good results? Thanks for the info! :D

Rachiex

I definitely notice more firmness and fullness... but I am also taking EPO as well so it could also be that... x

Teeny Tiny

Very little if any growth for me that I can contribute to Spirulina and EPO. I've actually stopped taking them both for a while as they both seemed to reduce my swelling, without them my swelling is starting to get better again. Also from what I've read the Spirulina powder tastes absolutely nasty, so unless you have no taste buds Ever Hopeful I would suggest the pills if you are going to try it.

FaithnLove

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/chlorella_spirulina.pdf

Pretty cool e-book i stumbled upon tonite. Enjoy :)