Used to be a skeptic

Anatori

Don't apologize. Anything I hear has a possibility of helping me. I started pumping back in March. late March. So maybe it is just swelling that hasn't quite calmed down. I don't know. Maybe it is lack of fat. Maybe its a sign from the booby fairy that I'm not suppose to be doing this and they will fill in on their own when I'm 30 ish...Or just further proof that I need to either accept what I was given and deal with it or choose to continue pumping and have boobs people mistake for fake ones cuz they're too hard. I dunno...Also I apologize if I sound rude. I'm not trying to. I'm in a wierd state at the moment with a lot of stuff going on and I wanted to ask about htis but with all this stuff on my mind some of those emotions tend to come out and i don't know how to word stuff so that it doesnt sound insulting. I'm trying to improve meyself and it doesnt seem to be working right...Kinda in a slump right now with that and the rest of life hailing down on me.

SueB5

Hi Anatori. My growth does not feel hard either and they feel like they always did, just bigger. I want to write something to put your mind at rest but all I can think of is that I am convicned that you will be fine as long as you don't overdo it. I have been at this since August and my breasts do not look like I have had the op. They are just natural. I have never experienced swelling which I guess is harder but this will go down. Sue

bonzaigirl

Anatori said:
Breaking down here girls and need help. So I mentioned a while that my bf noticed that my breasts were firmer, almost too firm after I noogled.So, here's the thing. I want them bigger I do but I need to find a way to do it where they feel just as soft as they did before. I don't want to feel like I have implants or anything. I'm torn, the Noogleberry system works, I know it does. But how can I enlarge and soften too? Is it possible? Can I get the best of both worlds? I'm getting depressed at the thought of bigger being LESS sexy to him..thats kinda the opposite effect that I want...

hello anatori... i have been noogling for nearly a year now... it's going to be a year in june 8 ;p.. but i did stop for a few months... well anyways, i can tell you that my boobs do not feel like implants at all.. they were the same feeling as was before, only a tad fuller.. i grew from an A cup ( since i wore loose B cups) to now loose C cups.. that's all... just wanted to assure you that noogling wont make ur boobs feel anything like or look like u have implants.. and i only do noogling alone.. i started with taking boobie pills but it had adverse effects on me that's why i stopped it after 2 months.. and just grew with noogling alone... just giving you my 2 pence of woth.. hope it helps.. chheers :)

roadrashes

Hi. You sound like you in agreat place. How amazing to be so comfortable with yourself and your boyfriend to just be happy the way you are. ;)
My breasts are firm for about 30 mins after 45 min of pumping and then slowly get softer and saggy, n softer, n then droppy. lol No, if he likes them to feel a certain way then take a break or maybe massage after with heat & booby cream. Please keep us updated. Do you know who Brad Paisley is? YOu look like his wife Kim.... Just saying you are a beautiful young lady and your boobs are great.

Anatori

Wow Road rashes thank you for the compliment! I gotta say thats a new one. I've been told I look like Alexis Bledel (Rory from the Gilmore Girls) That one i've heard almost every day of my life which is nice but I don't see it.
Don't be fooled into thinking i'm comfortable with myself just yet. I'm still working on the whole self confidence thing. Its really difficult. I still get nervous and embarrassed when i see women around me looking so perfect. I shrink into this shell and I don't talk and its pretty bad. I tell myself daily that i'm perfect the way I am and that he wouldn't be with me if he didnt want to be. He wouldn't be with me if he wasn't at least a little bit attracted to me. And that even if HE doesnt, that I'm still perfect the weay I am regardless. But its easier to say those things than to accept them.

roadrashes

I'm checking it. How are you? How's the break going? Are you still doing the supplements? Please give us an update how everything is going in your life. How is the boyfriend too. ;)

Anatori

Lol sorry. I guess i've been so busy replying on other forums i forgot about my own. I must admit my break didnt last long. I still noogle every now and again. Its not often. About once every 3 days. But it stil seems to have an affect. I'm still taking my PM and using my PM cream and i'm taking flax seed oil now. The bf is still around and still amazing. I still want him to get rid of his Maxims but if I ignore the fact that he reads them, maybe i'l get over it and it wont be a concern. I have days where i feel fantastic I even bought a dress and modified it to make it look better on me. I told Lily i'd post pics but I need to find someone to take one of me so you see the whole thing. =) Confidence is a hard thing for me to have at the moment and its even harder to fake it. I'm lapsing back to "the reason he still looks at these pics is cuz i'm not what he really wants i'm just what he gets" state of mind. And its getting harder and harder to come out of it even when he says i'm wrong and that he is happy with me and all. Some days i've considered throwing the Maxims away just to remove the reminder. He has Entertainment Weeky too. He can read those....right? ugh i dunno....Some days I sink others I fly. I guess i'll go with the flow.

jnorton22002

Anatori honey,

I think you need to only worry about yourself. Sometimes, we don't understand why some BF do things, but I think you should just satisfy yourself and not worry about any old magazines or books right now. I do understand your mind, but sometimes minds are wrong and that too can cause pain. Continue with you program and just love yourself. Everything else will fall into place I promise you Hugs and love honey A sore but loving Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Anatori

Thank you Mama J. You're right. And I'm working on it. Slowly but surely i'm making progress. Like I said its a relapse nothing more. Lily and I talk a lot and she's been helping me as well. I'm sorry you're sore. Is everything going well for you? how is your trip and everything? I havent gotten a chance to really see if there are any updates elsewhere on the forum so i apologize in advance if you did post already.

jnorton22002

Anatori, you need not worry. I am sore, very sore but it is something you expect. I just didn't know it would be this bad. It does get a little btter everyday. Just keep being your self honey. We all love you and you MUST be true to yourself for the time being Love to you Mama :-* :-* :-* :-*

Anatori

so quick update since its been a while, I started pumping one at a time. i'm still using my mediums, partly because i can't afford the larger ones and partly because i cant fill the mediums yet or even get to the 2" mark. I don't noogle every day, more like every three days or so. Still consistent just not often. I'm noticing that in the mornings they feel amazing. they feel fuller, larger, rounder even. I'm concentrating on the cleavage area. holding the cups more towards the center. About 20-30 minutes on each one then switching. I switch back and forth for about 2 hours or so. since its one at a time i guess thats like noogling them both for an hour so i'm cutting my time in half but maybe it will work. Who knows.

SueB5

Hi Anatori. I wonder if a little more often might work better? I worry that you are doing it so little that you are allowing what you have achieved to be undone. I hope you don't mind my comments but I know how I would become demotivated if I felt I had to do a lot at a time and 2 hours is a long time to noogle all at one go. It would put me off thinking that is what I need to do. Sue

Anatori

Its possible i'm doing it too little. I just started a full time job today and am doing school as well. maybe i'll be able to get a set schedule now that i have specific things to work around. maybe an hour or two after work while i do school work. each day and then i'll take a break on the weekends. taking breaks is ok. I guess i'm just overwhelmed with everything going on that my priorities havent left room for noogling yet. I'll get there.Don't worry Sue. I'll figure something out.

Anatori

I'm a B!!!! I was a AA...and now I'm a B! A good solid, no push up padding, no gap between the bra and breast, 34-B. I gotta say the bra I got looks amazing and the day I tried it on and it fit, I was so happy. I bought a C one too because that is my next goal. I decided a C would be a good size for me.

But more importantly... I'M A B!!!! I'll post pics

Anatori

Ok so the first two in each row are my before pics and after my first session. The last pic in each row is me now. Months later, noogling only on the weekends. I havent noogled in about 4 days though and this is what I still have.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 250

PetiteNShy

Congrats hun, you're looking awesome! The growth in size you've seen is impressive and they do look much closer together and filled out in the middle. We started around the same time and around the same size but I only recently started noogling again after a month and a half break. I hope I catch up soon :)

Lily13

Wow consider me jealous! Your shape and fullness is awesome. Your breasts look really nice even without a bra, perky, full and very symmetrical.

34asm

congratulations! i get so excited when i read AA girls reaching B cup as it gives me hope.

are you still taking PM? what PM brand did you use?