very slowly getting there!

bexy

Re: starting pictures - rupert

thanks hun. the ring marks are made up of lots of little concentrated red dots, i think where blood gets trapped, but only happens with the foam rings. i was worried when i got some on my nipple, i really need to get some tape, to tape on a cotton wool pad over them. i feel that they have returned to the orignal size now, i dont know if to noogle tonight or not, if if to let the red dots go away! uum could you use makeup? lol. there must be some sorta cream that reduces the marks.

bexy

cool thanks for the witch hazel tip. yeh i know what you mean about wishing there were more instructions! but it guess its just trail and error and a bit different for everyone!

Myam

Ohhh now I see what those dots are! I use to have them too, back when I was using a cream to lube my breasts. I doesn't do that now that I'm using oil instread. Maybe you should try it, I've been amazed by the difference, with oil I seem to be able to pump further without hurting my skin.

bexy

myam thanks thats great, what oil do you use, i know some people use olive oil. I put a mosituriser cream on the foam cup rings, so maybe thats the problem, i will switch to tissue oil and see if it makes the differnce. I also have been puting the moisturiser on my nipples and have had some red dots there too. im going to have a go tonight

bexy

got on my medium cups and I cant pump to max as the top and sidesof my chest swell too much and push against the cups, which hurts and makes it inpossible to pump any more. heres a pic duno how clear it is though: the shaded area is pushed against the cup

Attachments

• Photo286M.jpg
    Photo286M.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 392

bexy

well i dont reach the end of the cups though becuz my chest just pushes the sides. i use the Contured large cups too, i start with the medium, then switch to the large, im not sure either are doing any good though. with my CL cups i am getting a tingly feeling i dont know if thats ok or not i cant remember. i think it may be due to the foam rings. im just waiting for the large cups to come throug and hopefully they will suit me better! iv been noogling now for 2 weeks.

ooops...just took it off and the marks the foam rings have created are really not good!!!looks like a big purple bruise in the shape of the cup rings formed of tiny dots and splodges. I used tissue oil this time and a lot of it. :( i dont think i better use the foam rings again....but i cant keep the CL cups on wihtout them. feel like i cant get very far as i could do due to what its doing to my skin! dont like im going to be able to get anywhere till the large cups come through so i will look forward to that :)

Myam

I'm currently using pure coconut oil, but I also used olive oil and canola oil, and I didn't really see a difference between the three. Olive oil is expensive, canola oil I use it to cook so I have a very large can that is messy to handle and I have coconut oil that I bought for my hair and don't use anymore (my hair prefer a rosemary hair oil).

With all those bruises... I just want to make sure, are you sure you aren't overpumping? I know it's quite a struggle to find the right routine, especially since everybody reacts differently, but I think it's better to start with low pressure and slowly put more as you see how your skin react. From what I understand, results are the best when you find how it works for you. Too much can be damageable, I just want to make sure that you're not hurting yourself :)

bexy

hey i can get pilve oil really cheap from iceland lol, so ill prob try it not sure about the smell of it however!

as witht the overpumping i really dont know as im still getting used to it. i only get theses marks where the cup rings have been and it the pressure of the cup rings pressing down is too much i wont pump anymore and I use pump and release method. I have only had slight red dots on my nipples twice. Iv always had this dilema, if i am actually overpumping but i feel like and think that i am underpumping. I presume im underpumping and thats why im not getting results, but if im actually overpumping, i wouldnt know, i honestly dont have a clue.

when i increase pressure, i dont stay there for very long about 2 secs then release, etc. my skin around m chest gets sucked in , and then the skin under the foam causes the bruising. when not using foam no bruising with medium cups i have no bruising.

bikiniluvr

With Great Boobs Come Great Powers

Rupert! Awesome results, already! The pic above is about the same amount of swelling I get most of the time. I only just started getting more than that, and that's after mega sessions... I think your results are very encouraging! Your pics look really great. It's easy to see you are already making progress ;D ;D ;D

bexy

bikiniluvr - thanks thats rreally encouraging to hear that becuz im feeling like im not getting anywhere. the swelling goes when i take off the cups though, although my chest feels and looks fuller, i dont get proper swelling.

ccbb2009 - i havent pumped now since last i posted because i needed my nippple to recover which was a bit sore, then i got ecsma on it. its very sensitive. m brother is now staying the weekend so i cant noogle again untill sunday night. but i cant wait because i have goten the large domes through which should be the best size for me :) im feeling a little blue about the NB but im still sticking to it. I wonder though if i shoudl just give the brava a go. i thinking if i didnt have the time to noogle, i would switch to brava i.e if i started working or had a lot on , but right now i have plenty of time and the weather is raining and cold and windy. the bruises are nearly gone so thats good.

i have some good news in my personal life as im moving to a new flat which has amazing views and a balcany. :) which will be a really good new start for me. I dont think id be able to noogle outside on the balcany in the summer though because there is no seperation between myself and the other peoples balcany so if i sat there with my NB on they would see. i cant put anything in between because theres a fire escape at my end. Unless i put on my NB, and clamped it off, and then put on a teashirt, and got a light dressing gown or something. but it would look ridiculous. in the summer i tend to spend as much time as I can outside you see.

nikkiC

if you want something really badly you will get it

Rupert u crack me up, but please don't noogle in the sun on your balcony, u can seriously cook your tatas;) congrats on your new flat! Xx

bexy

thanks ccbb - the nipple recovered, but its back today :( it happens from it being rubbed on my clothes/bra as i just have sensitive skin. i really should always put cotton wool in my bra to protect it. yeh on the packing although im not taking much stuff, and im only moving in the same flats just a diff block. its going to take a lot of effort though to clear my current flat and get rid of stuff.

nikkic - ;D lol. i wouldnt noogle in the sun lol. thanks!

iv been feeling pretty blue today, i gues due to a difficult last few days to cope with. i manage to noogle last night with my new large cups that came through, but I got red dots on my actual chest this time. are these due to over pressure? also the cups dont feel that comfortable, because they press into my armpit fat if that makes sense. sounds yuck lol. So still i feel im not getting on with it. I havent noogled today because of my low and icky mood....um so i duno where to go from here cuz non of the cups seem to be right for me to use.....but ill try again tomorow.

i also watched embarrasing bodies on breasts...and im sure that hasnt helped with my low mood. it seems on there they just send people off for breast implants which is just depressing. im sure if i went on there theyd be omg i see yes your sooo flat and send me off to a surgeon. it just felt that on the programme implants were accepted.

bexy

thanks CCBB :)
the programme was that embarrasing bodies one. there was one person who had changed gender from male to female, and he had taken herbs but his chest was probably a AA cups, but they still looked like female breasts and larger than mine, yet he went for implants. . its just that im already a women, but never felt like a woman...and its just depressing. i know that there are a lot of risks of implants but you see things like this on tv and just think look there doing it, implants must be safe !

thats good to know about the large cups have more suction. Ive got on the medium cups now but im not getting anywhere! im pumping as much as i can untill m chest pressers up against the sides as much as i can care which isnt much lol, then release! SIGH.

iv read gingerbees progress, (on the first page before you click on the link for here. ) and she uses the NB cups but with the BB machine. I dont know if to look into getting the BB, but then id still be using the NB cups, as she said the BB cups cracked. so i duno!

bikiniluvr

With Great Boobs Come Great Powers

There's an embarrassing body program!? Sheesh, these sharks know how to pray!

I've been out of the loop! What's this about noogling on your balcony? Love the idea- I think we need to write Lucy about SPF domes!

I definitely have thought once or twice about implants, but the idea of something foreign in my body really puts me off. Besides, I can barely carry my own purse. Seriously. I'd be trying something on at the mall, and I'd turn to my friend and say- I'm sorry,can you hold these for a sec? I'm sic of carrying them around...

bexy

ccbb - thanks i was always dead jelous of friends boobs at school lol. i know it would be amazing if it did work. its the risk of it that has put me off, and i was terrified when i got my wisdom tooth out never mind breast implants. i bet the recovery is awful too. i think by the time im 28 ( im 26 now ) and if the NB , brava etc hasnt worked, i may look at surgery. its frustratin becuz everyday i feel so uncomfortable in my body.

bikiniluvr - yes lol. lol on the spf domes! lol too on the implants! i guess someone would get used to them. it would be harder doing sport tho!

im having a go with the medium cups now. I got down yest and i couldnt use NB because the last time i had used it it irritated my nipple. because of the skin irritations im not using it as much as im meant to, so im worried i wont get results :(. this weekend im going away to my brothers so i wont be able to noogle then . gggrr!

bexy

id be alright because i dont have a life right now lol. my mum would have to look after me though and id have to go to hers. i imagine it hurts A LOT afterwards and im sure that would make me unhappy for a while....then what if they went wrong 6 months or so down the line and i had to have them done again. some celebs now even have them removed and NOT replaced due to problems they have had with them. they must have scars and look deflated from the stretching and have scars.

anyway my NB journey is just not going well. I had a session yest for an hour and a half to 2 hours and had no swelling, everytime i noogle now i get red blobs that look like blood on my left nipple where i get esczma and then it turns into esczma ( i reall hate that word i cant spell it) , so i have a poorly discarging nipple today from it, it will clear up in a few days if i put a cream from the docs on it,emoliant cream or something, which isnt healthy if you use it all the time like me, but what am i meant to do to clear it up? anyway any ideas? I found this cream the other day on a forum:

but this is for nursing mums, but i wonder if it would work for esczma. I knew it would be a problem before i started the NB though, and knew id have to work around it. but it means i can only noogle like every 3 days. I managed to get a tiny bit of swell at the end of week 2 but that was noogling in the morning and evening for 2 hours, 2 days in a row, and luckily my nipple was ok.

i need to really get some tape and tape over a cotton wool pad over each nip.

right now though i really need to be concentrating on my move and packing !!

im being horrible really horrible to myself with food and binge eating, in a self destructive way, as a punishment, as self abuse. I need to try and remember that binging is self abuse. i think i think that my body is so disgusting so i think "so what" that im binging. this is actually hard to think about what i am doing to myself. but if i stopped binging in the long run i would feel and look better and be healthier and mabe have more respect for my body and myself.

Matt B

Rupert,I found a site that may help. ecxema-naturalhealing.com A number of things can cause it,and topical creams won't help.Thyroid,weak immune system, unbalanced bacteria in the gut etc.Stop messing with these doctors,do some homework and heal yourself.

Matt ;)

bexy

hey matt thanks for that link theres a lot of info to take in there. Im not sure if its due to my diet ( i dont eat white carbs,sugar,cows milk,cheese etc, )or if its due to rubbing on my clothes i.e the inside of my bra. something i picked up on from the website is that soya milk is bad for you, i drink an awful lot of it, but now might switch to almond milk or normal milk again.

mjkimm55

Starting out as AA!

Hey Rupert. I'm in the SAME boat as you with the binge eating. I think the same thing as you, how my body sucks anyway. But I always end up feeling like crap after I'm so full I wish I hadn't eaten ANYTHING before. I'm really about to sign myself up with a nutritionist. I can't do this for the rest of my life-starving, then having a period of time where I just eat nonstop, then starving again. My skin looks gross too because of all the stretching then deflating. I'm never going to feel good about myself this way.

NB hasn't been so great with me. I will swell for a few hours but not that much. I haven't had any growth so far, but I still pump everyday for an hour or longer. Lately, I haven't had much time.

I hope you feel better! I hope we both get this eating problem solved soon. I would love to respect who I am for the way I was made.

bexy

hey mjkimm, iv thought about getting a dietician to try and help me. my weight can go up and down dramatically by like 5 stone so i get you on the stretching and deflating, theres only so much my body can take! I do think if i have Boobs i would get to a healthy weight and just maintain it. in the past i have lost weight to try and get my body in proportion cuz when i was underweight 3 years ago, it didnt matter as much that i was flat because the rest of me was underweight. when im overweight like now i put no weight on my chest godamit. i just have a massive stomach and no boobs i look ridiculous. I need to get some massive padded bras but just find them uncomfortable especially in the summer and its hot now!! thanks hun i hope we get things solved too.

I watched half a programme the other night on boob jobs, some of which went wrong etc. one women had lost her leg due to something, and went and had a boob job as she was flat chested...she said without it she wouldnt have been able to go and live her dream of being a fitness instructer...and with it can just get on with her life. And I totally relate to this. Im not living my life. And i feel so uncomfortable that theres nothing there, especially now its summer and i cant wear big coats.

im noogling now but only seem to be able to do it once every 3 days or so because it irritates my left nipple, makes it sore and i get eszma. so its rather frustrating, I also dont get swelling. maybe m next action would be to try the boosom beauty but surely im guesing that would irritate my nipple in the same way? I tried to put fabric tape on today but it wasnt sticking so need to still find something to cover them, at the moment im just using a cotton wool pad stuck on with cream but dont think thats any use.