very slowly getting there!

bexy

Re: starting pictures - rupert

managed to kinda cover my nips althought they are falling off now while I noogle. gggrrr.
I didnt get ecsma yest which was good, but got red dots. is red dots a sign of overpumping or maybe this is normal?

bexy

iv been feeling low last few days about chest because its summer. I have to cover up with a scarf and I have to wear 2 tops. I feel uber jealous of every women walking by in a strapy top, or a normal t shirt, or a summer holter neck dress. I can only dream of being able to wear comfortable clothes like that. I also went swimming yesterday and I cant help but look at peoples chests...cuz they are in your face! And im so jealous and nearly cried in the changing rooms. all i want is to feel comfortable...and i am putting off and wasting my life. .and that makes me sad. im not getting any swelling...i think its time to think about herbs or the BB. I dont really want to take herbs im scared what im putting in my body.

rachel

rupert said:
ccbb - thanks i was always dead jelous of friends boobs at school lol. i know it would be amazing if it did work. its the risk of it that has put me off, and i was terrified when i got my wisdom tooth out never mind breast implants. i bet the recovery is awful too. i think by the time im 28 ( im 26 now ) and if the NB , brava etc hasnt worked, i may look at surgery. its frustratin becuz everyday i feel so uncomfortable in my body.

bikiniluvr - yes lol. lol on the spf domes! lol too on the implants! i guess someone would get used to them. it would be harder doing sport tho!

im having a go with the medium cups now. I got down yest and i couldnt use NB because the last time i had used it it irritated my nipple. because of the skin irritations im not using it as much as im meant to, so im worried i wont get results :(. this weekend im going away to my brothers so i wont be able to noogle then . gggrr!
Hi
I know you said you get irritation from the domes can i ask are you using moisturisor as i have been using the Noogler for a year and have great results lol well i like to think so. I tend to cover area in moisturisor then apply domes, hope this helps http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,2808.120.html
Rachel]

bexy

ccbb2009 thanks hun :). im ok but feeling a bit low/frustrated but had distractions today.

rachel - thanks for posting. :) I do use a lot of moisturiser all over my chest and nipples and on the cup rings. I use cocoa body butter at the moment, but maybe its time to try some different things. I dont think i overpump as i never get pain. so its frustrating becuase i feel that i cant really even get started. I have to be careful with my skin as i have very sensitive skin and it gets irritated easily. especially my nipples. Thanks for you link :) your results are flipping amazing !

Myam

Rupert, don't put breasts before life! It's ok to try and change your body, but don't let it become an obsession. Don't let yourself be controlled by the media, it's so easy to see all of this and think that you NEED bigger breasts, but it's preposterous! Nothing, NOTHING, is more beautiful than a self assured woman.

I'm AA and my breast size never got in the way, boys have always been around because I smile so much and I'm self confident. I'm now happily married and still small chested. Maybe my breasts will grow with NB, maybe not. It's only a plus. We are alive and there is so much more to life than tatas!

rachel

rachel - thanks for posting. :) I do use a lot of moisturiser all over my chest and nipples and on the cup rings. I use cocoa body butter at the moment, but maybe its time to try some different things. I dont think i overpump as i never get pain. so its frustrating becuase i feel that i cant really even get started. I have to be careful with my skin as i have very sensitive skin and it gets irritated easily. especially my nipples. Thanks for you link :) your results are flipping amazing !
[/quote]

Rupert you are welcome hun, and with time you will get there babes. Myam does have a point and we are all different and should be happy in life, but a few are not happy so we like to change things. This is not a bad thing except when it does start to affect your health. This is where I would draw the line between beauty and health. Health must always come first. I USE THE NOOGLER because the size and look if gives me does make me feel better about myself. Remember I am (Male) so if I can get a result from this system then I would hope that most women would also be able to gain size. I don't use supplements or any tablets to increase my size just time, and in the beginning pain. But that was only because I didn't have the right size cup and position correct. Now i have both and I fill the large cup and almost fill the large contoured cup. So the gains are there to be had so don't be
dis-heartened and let time play the game with a little help from the noogler. Good luck x

bexy

Thankyou for your replies ;D

myam - thankyou for posting that I need to read that over when Im feeling low. your right confidence is attractive. x

Rachel - thanks hun I have absolutely covered myself in mosituriser before I put it on today lol. I guess I am still getting used to it!

bexy

hey peeps i am seriously frustrated with myself and the NB today.Im finding myself hating putting it on. It also hurts my back and is 1 or 2 hours out the day i could be doing something else, relaxing or something productive. i cant relax with it on its uncomfortable and as i said hurts my back and when i take it off i have no swelling and just sore nipples with red blobs. didnt noogle yest cuz of the problems on my nipples. having another go right now but serioulsy pissed off with myself. i dont think im guna last much longer on this system. it just wrecks my skin. i cant bare doing this for 6 months never mind a year...just feel like having a rant as SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO frustrated at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rargh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i feel like putting it in the bin tbh right now. just wana cry. lol.

evil alex

you could also try snoogling rupert.

what i do alot of the time if im really tired is i take a nap and i lay on my side and pump one of my boobs. i hold the air in by putting a bobby pin on the other side of the tube so it doesnt lose suction. this way im not just sitting there doing nothing and im saving my back! you wont get the most restful sleep and youll only have noogled on one side only but its alot more relaxing then just sitting there getting antsy to take it off. You could try laying on your side with two cups on but unless you really fill up the domes well, theyll probably fall off, also you will definitely not get any rest at all.

Hope it helps! Unfortunately beauty is pain

evil alex

heres a pic of what i was describing incase i wasnt too clear :)

Attachments

• Photo 114.jpg
    Photo 114.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 281

bexy

hey Iv had a hard last week or so because of things. this is the first day iv noogled since i last posted. over the last week noogling hasnt mattered. But everyday I still feel uncomfortable becuz of my body. i feel like that i am wasting my life becuz of it and that makes me sad and frustrated and i am jealous of all women who can just go out in nice clothes. i also brought a bra and cut slits in it and put gel pads in again which i used to do. but i cant wear it all the time, i cant wear it cycling or to the gym or in hot weather as its too uncomfortable. It squashes my nipples down too, which cant be good. im figuring ill just wear it when I have to go into town for whatever reason ( i went in yest ) which is once in a blue moon. And if im doing volunteer work that doesnt involve exercise where i am in front of people. I want to do other things tho, i want to do this volunteer work to do with exercise where u may lead exercise classes, but thats just out of the question i cant go in big baggy jumpers and scarfs to hide myself. i just really absolutely hate my body and i am def not living my life becuz of it. iv written all this before but need to write it again. i still do have the quest in my mind shud i go and see the surgeon an then i could just get on with my life, do what i wanted to do in fitness, go to the gym, go swiming andfeel comfortable, wear normal clothes, go out, walk down the street without baggy jumpers and scarfs, have a relationship, have a social life, go to university, stop hiding away!

im hoping i dont get red dots today. i duno why i always got red dots, im sure i wasnt over pumping see, so i dont think u need to overpump to get them.

ccbb - thanks hun. iv just brought some body oil by palmers ( coco butter stuff ) and using that now. i did think of olive oil but worried about the smell afterwards. baby oil actually makes my skin itch i remember it from being a kid. i need loads of sleep! lol im a 9 hour at least person, or im really crabby! my brain just doesnt function without a LOT of sleep lol. its good to hear tho im not the only one frustrated with it. thanku for ur support :)

evil alex - i hadnt thought of doing one boob at a time. iv tried being on the side with 2 cups but the one im on my side on comes off. next time im too tired to noggle and need to rest i might try this. thanks.

minnie34

Rupert,
I know so well how you feel - really, I do. I've been noogling for 18 months now and I am not even an A cup. I've been close to giving up sooooo many times, have felt so frustrated and at times gutted when I've seen other peoples results on here. However, at one stage when I thought I should just chuck it in, Lily13 (who no longer posts here) very kindly and wisely reminded me that by not noogling, I am definitely not going to get bigger breasts. So, by noogling, I've really nothing to lose. This was so helpful to me - I could see that if I gave up, then I'd definitely wouldn't change anything, whereas by sticking with it, at least I was in with a chance.

I don't now where you are based, but in the UK (or on ebay) you can get very cheap and cheerful Primark bras. They have bras that "improve your size by 2 cups" (or similar slogan to that :) ).
I use those, with a very tight vest over, to hold in the top part of the bra that otherwise would be sticking out.
I know that this is not ideal, but for the time being it boosts my confidence as I can wear tight tops and shirts with the illusion of a pair of breasts underneath.
If I wanted to exercise it would be no problem as the vest is so tight, it keeps everything in place and I could wear a t-shirt or even a sleeveless top no problem - the illusion still stands :)
I know the feeling of wasting your life, I really do. Whether you choose to go for surgery or not, you could still keep noogling in the meantime - it can be only be beneficial as surgery too will stretch your skin, and if it's already used to being stretched from the noogle, it might all be a bit easier.

BustyBabe

rupert said:
hey Iv had a hard last week or so because of things. this is the first day iv noogled since i last posted. over the last week noogling hasnt mattered. But everyday I still feel uncomfortable becuz of my body. i feel like that i am wasting my life becuz of it and that makes me sad and frustrated and i am jealous of all women who can just go out in nice clothes. i also brought a bra and cut slits in it and put gel pads in again which i used to do. but i cant wear it all the time, i cant wear it cycling or to the gym or in hot weather as its too uncomfortable. It squashes my nipples down too, which cant be good. im figuring ill just wear it when I have to go into town for whatever reason ( i went in yest ) which is once in a blue moon. And if im doing volunteer work that doesnt involve exercise where i am in front of people. I want to do other things tho, i want to do this volunteer work to do with exercise where u may lead exercise classes, but thats just out of the question i cant go in big baggy jumpers and scarfs to hide myself. i just really absolutely hate my body and i am def not living my life becuz of it. iv written all this before but need to write it again. i still do have the quest in my mind shud i go and see the surgeon an then i could just get on with my life, do what i wanted to do in fitness, go to the gym, go swiming andfeel comfortable, wear normal clothes, go out, walk down the street without baggy jumpers and scarfs, have a relationship, have a social life, go to university, stop hiding away!

im hoping i dont get red dots today. i duno why i always got red dots, im sure i wasnt over pumping see, so i dont think u need to overpump to get them.

ccbb - thanks hun. iv just brought some body oil by palmers ( coco butter stuff ) and using that now. i did think of olive oil but worried about the smell afterwards. baby oil actually makes my skin itch i remember it from being a kid. i need loads of sleep! lol im a 9 hour at least person, or im really crabby! my brain just doesnt function without a LOT of sleep lol. its good to hear tho im not the only one frustrated with it. thanku for ur support :)

evil alex - i hadnt thought of doing one boob at a time. iv tried being on the side with 2 cups but the one im on my side on comes off. next time im too tired to noggle and need to rest i might try this. thanks.

All women can wear nice clothes, why wait until you have boobs? No matter what your body looks like, there is always a style to flatter it. Accent your best features now and then work towards improvement. Maybe a makeover would make you feel better? There are beautiful women of all shapes and sizes, truly. Like Coco Chanel said, "there are no ugly women, just lazy ones."

I used to feel the same way as you, but things have gotten better. I always thought that I would be happy once *this* or *that* happened, but my goals seemed so far away I wouldn't have been happy for a very long time. Instead of waiting for happiness that might never come, you have to find ways to be happy now.

Instead of hating your body, learn to appreciate what you have now. Isn't there anything at all you like about it?

If nothing else, just think - there are so many people who would love to have a normal, healthy, body like yours. How about people who have lost limbs in accidents? Or those who were born with deformities? Many of those people live their life without "hiding away" and have all of those things you said you wanted, there's no reason you couldn't either!

The only thing holding you back is yourself. But good news - that means you can do something to change it!

bexy

thankyou for your support and replies.

the primark bras sound good, i have had some from there in the past but they werent that great. I got some bras cheap and cut them open and put some gel pads in them, so it gives the illusion i am about an A cup i think. i only wear this if i go to do voluntary work, i couldnt wear it in the gym it would be too uncomfortable. altho i dont go to the gym right now anyway.

i do have a healthy body. ( apart from my eating problems and being overweight. ) and that others may not. that i am alive and healthy. i dont have to deal with things some people may.

i am just so depressed right now im not seeing anything. i need to pluck the courage to get a docs appointment and im thinking of going back on antidepressents.

im still using the NB, sometimes. If i take it off tho sometimes m nipples feel raw, and look bruised.

bexy

iv noogled about about 7 hours today lol. with breaks. i *think they feel a bit fuller, but im not entirely sure, and i cant notice any difference in the mirror. so obviously i still dont get any swelling even with this amount of time! I havent any red dots, i have been using vaseline moisturiser cream and slapping it on, and this is the only thing that seems to work for not giving me red dots, so at least that is good. my nipples also arent as irritated as usual by it today.

bexy

ok so having more luck with not getting red dots, no luck with any swelling, and bad luck with my nipples being puffy afterwards. and my left nipple afterwards, the inner bit ( which usually sticks out ) is completely flat. it feels and looks weird. :( im covering my nips with cotton wool pads stuck on with mosituriser cream, but i dont think these offer any protection. i really need some ideas i havnt a clue.

BustyBabe

Re: very frustrated not working no swell :(

Have you tried using a nipple shelf? That worked for me!

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,3471.0.html

One of my breasts was basically just a nipple with no fat. After I noogled it would get scary huge without much swelling otherwise. When I was pumping it felt like it was mostly sucking up my nipple more than anything else. It never happened again after I put a shelf in, and I did start to get swelling about a week after that.

Do you measure yourself before and after you pump? Maybe you are swelling even if it doesn't look that way.

bexy

thanks hun and for the link i have looked at that but i just dont undestand it, even tho there are pictures, but im guna take another read of it.

I have realised that i do get slight swell, as i havent used the NB for a week, and my chest feels like its flattened even more, like deflated, so i must get some swell. but i think some of that is the nipple swelling.

BustyBabe

Hey Rupert,
Hmm, maybe I can explain it. The idea of the shelf is to stop the nipples from getting pumped. When they hit the shelf they sort of go in, so that protects them from being affected by the pressure.

It also makes your boobs rounder when you're pumping! Instead of a v shape it becomes a u shape.

If you have any questions just let me know!