Search results

1. M

Just ordered! some questions!

Welcome to NB ;D I think the mediums will work great for you. That's what I started with 2 months ago. But fair warning, my starting measurements were pretty close to yours and I thought the cups looked Huge when I opened the box! I still don't fill them and I don't have tons of swelling, but...
  2. M

To 32C and beyond!

Re: Finally posting something!! I think the water really helps. As the weather gets colder I have a harder time drinking more and it seems that I loose a little fullness when I get dehydrated. It really doesn't help that when I'm slacking on water I'm drinking more coffee/tea ::) just keep it...
  3. M

miss sunshine's stats

Tomorrow will be two months since I began noogling. My current measurements are below. I usually avoid the tape because it usually doesn't agree with that I'm making progress. Most of my pre-noogle bras came from the little girls section. They said 34A, but they fit me when the 34A in the...
  4. M

Starting stats and pic

Hi and welcome! I know exactly what you mean about dedication to noogling, before I started I was doing Pilates for 20 min each morning, but now I'm spending all my extra time in the morning noggling instead! ;D. I always feel a little fuller in the mornings too which is definitely an extra...
  5. M

Researching and wondering if Noogling would work for my daughter

I didn't have much before breastfeeding and was left with almost nothing after. At a family reunion one year an older cousin asked me where my boobs went and I told her that I traded them for my twins :D I've had very little results from herbals so I bought my Noogleberry in October. I've been...
  6. M

How to sleep with Noogleberry?

I've been sleeping with my Noogleberry more lately, though I hate sleeping on my back, I've found that I don't roll over while snoogling. I'm using the medium cups and they hold pressure for a few hours (the longest I've kept them on is 6 hours but usually I wake up and take them off after 2-4...
  7. M

miss sunshine's stats

Update: I've been noogling just over 3 weeks, usually one session in the morning and one at night. The first week at least 1 hour each day. The second week at least 1.5 hours each day and I added 2000mg MSM, 500mg Maca and 160mg SP. I tried for 1.75 hours on the third week but some days it was...
  8. M

skinnyb's stats*

I am very thin as well, 5'3" and 105-110lbs and my mom and aunt are built like me (or I'm built like them!) I'm 34 and deflated/got smaller after breastfeeding. I've been noogling for nearly 3 weeks and while my measurements aren't any bigger yet, my breasts are looking fuller now and not so...
  9. M

SequinDreams' stats!

I've been noogling for almost 2 weeks as well and as soon as I take the cups off, they go right back to my starting size :-\ but last night, I had just a tiny bit of swelling (after noogling in a bath for about an hour). It wasn't much and only lasted about 15min, but it made me want to do a...
  10. M

HappyFunSaks Stats

Hope your noogling is going well! I think if there's hope to regain what we lost when we became mothers, NB is it. And I LOVE your name! ;D
  11. M

Sweet's stats

Welcome! And I know what you mean about the wait. I wanted to run check my mailbox as soon as I hit confirm on my order. Then my hubby told me the package arrived and I still had 3 more hours of work, then had to wait for all the kids to get to bed before I could try!
  12. M

SequinDreams' stats!

Now, let the progress begin! ;) Our starting sizes and goals are almost the same :)
  13. M

My Stats :-)

Looks like October is a good month to begin the nb journey! Mine shipped the 17th to the US and I got it today 24th so it only took a week :) hope everyone else's arrives that quickly!
  14. M

miss sunshine's stats

Re: Momof5's stats I am officially a noogler!! ;D My pump arrived today exactly one week from when it shipped, much faster than I expected it to make it to the US. Still getting the hang of keeping the cups on. It kinda reminds me of when I was breastfeeding, trying to make sure I have...
  15. M

miss sunshine's stats

I just ordered yesterday and I can't wait to start! I've tried lots of nbe over the last 12 years or so, exercise and several different herbals with little success. I'm sure part of it was a lack of dedication on my part, not a lack of want to but most o them said take pills with food and I...
  16. M

Extender or Pump?

Hi all, When I told my husband I was going to order the Noogleberry breast system, he said "if you get a boob pump, then I get a penis pump". I told him nb has both and also an extender, but he was concerned wih the amount of time he would have to wear it. So my question is, which one would be...