FINALLY Hit The 2 Year Mark!!

tinytots

J, after seeing your before and after in the same bikini, you've inspired me to own a pair of bikini. Kudos to any AA or A cup ladies who are confident enough to wear one, I just need to find the courage. I am convinced however, that the progress is more apparent in bikinis than on bras so...I need to get one! I hope one day my before and after pics are even half as nice as yours!

pianogirl

Awe, thank you tiny! Yeah, I really didn't think about it when I wore it. I was always aware of how unproportioned my body was, but I think I was more focused on the rest of my body cause I knew I could manually change that. Never knew I could change my chest! I had a padded bikini top but was also embarrassed to wear that cause if I went swimming, water would saturate the pads. You'd have to causally bring your arms down to squeeze the water from the pads. If you don't, your walking around with dripping sponges on your boobs. Yeah, that's sexy!!

Caliboobs

;D you absolutely did the right thing!! involving your boy friend in your journey, all men can sympathize with wanting a bigger "something" for starters because we are ALL insecure about something LOL, to go on, if there is a boy on this planet that does not like seeing boobs and or seeing them subjected to the domes = he's lying.

And if he is too stuck in his peer pressured ways, all you need do is explain the social pressures involved and ask for his help/support, you know - like - honey I really feel self conscious about this and it seems to help others so please help me out here ok? you get the idea I'm sure ::) Again if there is a boy out there who does not like seeing pumped boobies THEY ARE LYING, or YOU would not be wearing a push up bra/wanting bigger boobies.... ::)

James

While I agree with the above statement we men know how sensitive a subject boob size is with most women and if asked about your boob size will always respond with "I think they are perfect as they are." Any other answer has a high probability of terminating the relationship.

Never ask questions such as "Would you like me to have bigger boobs?" instead state "I want to have bigger boobs, will you help me by massaging them?" Agreeing to help is tactic admission that they would like you to have bigger boobs without risking breakup.

Adding: Some men are sufficiently insecure to not want you to have larger boobs, not because they wouldn't like them but because they are afraid you will be more attractive to other men. These men usually don't even want you to dress nice or put on makeup. Although this is largely their own problem (lack of self respect) you can help by assuring them you are not going to leave them.

Hopefulforbreasts

One of the problems I think he has with me getting larger boobs is what other people will think. That "people will think you had a boob job" and to this I responded "so what". He's pretty conservative but to me it's like I love my breasts as they are they are beautiful but I would love to have them larger and I don't think there is any problem with working to attain larger breasts whether from noogling or from surgery if necessary.
To me it's no different than excerdise or eating differently to attain a better body shape. I will feel more confident with larger breasts and so it doesn't matter to me what other people think.
But overall I'm pretty sure he's excited about me having larger breasts because I can see it in his eyes as he watches them get bigger, also he's always trying to peek at he domes sooooo. . . lol. He's slowly coming around.

pianogirl

There's a new limited edition collection at VS, it's the ice angel from Dream Angels. The front is a much lower clevage cut and the padding is almost air like. The padding in the other dream Angels is memory foam, very squishy. This has a little less give to it, but very light weight. They don't come any larger than DD, so this is the 34DD, I'm just about double boobing it.
I'm also posting a full body shot so incase there are some nay-Sayers out there that believe I just gained weight or "got fat" and that's why I have boobs, compare me now to the bikini pic posted earlier

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    63.5 KB · Views: 370
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    43.7 KB · Views: 377

Hopefulforbreasts

So beautiful! I'm so jealous! I'm glad you include some full body shots, I spoke with s friend today who was saying of he doesn't think this kind of stuff works. He said of course if you gain 30 lb your boobs will grow but your results and others I've seen are proof that it does work. I'm like just wait six months from now I'll have my own proof.

pianogirl

I mean, yeah, he's right, if you gain 30lbs your boobs will grow, that's a given! But to be able to trick your boobs into growing without the added ugly weight gain is an incredible feat. It's a simple easy method! Of course it's not instant gratification like with implants, but at least we have the ability to say "these DD's are real and cost me $70 when yours cost $5000+!" Bottom line, ask any guy, yeah they love boobs, but they love REAL boobs. I've heard stories about how unnatural they are in the bedroom. It's fake, real fake. I'm sure they're plenty that could fool the best of us cause that's a good surgeon.
But as you can see, I still look nearly the same as the bikini shot. I've actually got a better ass to go along with the boobs now too. So I look better now than I did 5 years ago. And those pics, you can show your friends

Hopefulforbreasts

Thanks, I will! Ya I was originally looking into surgery as well but the implants end up looking very round most of the time and you never know how it will turn out besides the scarring. Also obviously to save the money is amazing mine would have cost about 6000. I'm really excited about the prospect of going up even one cup size naturally. Obviously there isn't much of a visual difference after only about two weeks but I can feel them growing.

pianogirl

Yeah you made the right decision cuz you'd have to have more surgery in 10 yrs to have them changed. So your never really done! Plus all the added risks! A much healthier road to travel!

I believe I was lucky to some extent when it comes to weight gain, then weight loss. In high school and middle school I was chunky-ish, then balanced out with around C cups. Then I lost a tremendous amount of weight in around 2 months, almost 50lbs because I went on the pill. It made me seriously sick. Well, nothing gained back into my chest once I started gaining that weight back.
So, fat cells, you can always add but never take away, they just shrink to little deflated cells if lost. BUT, it's much easier to put fat back into those cells than all out grow new ones in a spot location.
That's what happened to me, my first few months to year in. I was growing out of bras like crazy. I went from an A to D in one year! That's how much deflated fat cells I had stored from all those years ago. Everything from there, I was forcing my body to grow new cells. And we can see my growth since then has been just as slow as everyone else who starts with nothing.

Oh, I go between gold bond and Nivea lotions when I noogle and use lotion to massage daily. Comparing pictures, some dark spots are gone off my chest. I wasn't even looking! But I saw tonight! So, I'd say, don't buy crappy lotion "just cuz", go a little more high end and get really good stuff because you'll see a difference in tone, elasticity and sun spots. It really works!

Hopefulforbreasts

That's awesome! I'm so glad I found NB instead of getting surgery. I'm using two different breast enhancement creams on that has PM and one that doesn't as well as twice a day PM supplement and collagen supplement so I hope that will speed up the growth. Honestly I will be happy with any growth i can get!

NaturalLady

Hello Ladies! Not sure if anyone will respond since this is an older thread, but this is my first post in NoogleLand. I'm about to order mine in a few weeks and have a couple of questions. Jezabelle's success inspires me in particular because she didn't use a semi truck load of supplements (which I also don't want to do) but still achieved great long-term results! I've been "lurking" on here long enough to know that several others have also grown with only noogling.
Anyway, some background for you: I have been doing Chi massages 2x daily for two months and contrary to what I just said about supplements, I am using saw palmetto extract and fennel extract topically with the massage, which has caused me no problems. I weigh about 115, 5' 2". My measurements are 31" above bust, 34" bust, and 29" below bust, always wear about a 34B.
So as for my questions: With this information in mind, does anyone think it's even possible for me to achieve a D size eventually? Also, I have a little asymmetry going on, something I don't like but know is quite common. Will noogling most likely be effective for evening things out? And lastly, is flaxseed oil a good choice for use with Noogleberry?

laquintak

You can definitely get to a D cup with noogleberry. I started at 36 across bust now I'm 39. Flaxseed oil is the best you can use especially with your massages. I think to even out your breasts you would have to pump the smaller one more than the other. I have that as well and the bigger one fills out the domes more than the smaller so hoping it will even out as well once my smaller one fills out also. Good luck to you!

NaturalLady

Thanks, hope2baDD! I'm actually re-thinking my goal already... Maybe I'd rather shoot for DD's, lol. Geez, I haven't even started and I'm already upping my goal. I'll just have to see if my body will allow me to get that far. Hopefully so, but any improvement will be welcome!
Congrats on your progress, hope2baDD! How long did it take you to go up three inches? And do you mind if I ask what your routine consists of?

Thanks again!!

Rachyl

Jezabelle said:
Nice Pic's I am at 36D myself
I never looked this far into the future when I bought this product. Honestly, I didn't think time frame at all, I just wanted results and didn't care how long it took to have SOMETHING for my bras to fill!
So, here I am...MUCH happier to fill my shirts out. NOW I can wear a low cut shirt and not be looked at like "Does that girl even have the slightest boobs"?

I started as a 34A, and now I think I've peaked at a 34D-DD. I haven't been able to get past that hump for months now, regardless of increasing my sessions to every day again since January. If anything, I think I'm rounding out and just becoming rounder/wider. Im certainly not complaining at all!!!! Ive had incredible results and I cant stress enough how happy I am to have found this site! Its great to feel like a woman finally. So, here are some before pictures and pics as of today. I also included a photo line up of progress photos as the months progressed. And to think, just 1 hour a day watching TV with this strapped to my chest achieved these results!! Please feel free to ask questions if you have any!

pianogirl

Funny, this was the topic when I was at my 2 yr Mark. This July will be 5 years! Damn! So, I've now retired all of my D bras to the closet. I have all DD and 3 DDD bras that have made their way in. Those DDD are VS Body by Victoria Perfect Shape. As some of you may know, perfect shape does not have padding, only a lining to it. I'll have to take pics with just that bra on. But I'm wearing that under my shirt.
Also, here is how I look shape wise. I've changed my diet and eat lots of protein. I've got 2 sports bras on to hold me down now. No padding, just fabric

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    208.9 KB · Views: 351
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    130.8 KB · Views: 289
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    95.3 KB · Views: 379

tinytots

J, congrats on your success with NB! I'm very curious to know what the reactions are of your friends, family and strangers? What about personal relationships? Please don't answer anything you feel that's too personal. I know we are all noogling for ourselves and to make us happy in our own body, but I would love to be at a point where I get complimented on my boobs! I haven't told anyone around me that I'm doing this so I also hope one day they will notice the size difference and wonder if I got implants or had something done. Would love to hear this part of your journey, thanks so much!

pianogirl

Sorry for the delay in response. But I've gotta say, men have most certainly noticed. I've never gotten the looks like I do now. But now I cover up sometimes because of the negative attention. Women..., they stare with a glare! That's odd! Lol!
I've got updated pics on FB, old pics on FB, so people must wonder. But no ones said anything like that to me. My family has noticed and said I finally look proportioned. That's a plus!