Recent content by annalove

1. A

Annalove's Stats

Thank you ladies! :D @boobalicious: I know! I'm excited right now I'm a full 34b and I hope to go up 34dd lol i hear that a lot of women lose their results later. But for those who did keep it, I wonder if it's because they gained weight all over? Guess I'll find out myself.
  2. A

Annalove's Stats

Wow, a couple of days ago i just found out that i am pregnant! I guess i won't be noogling for a while, but i will still continue to look at everyone's progress because i do plan to jump back on afterwards when it is ok too.
  3. A

Karissa's Progress.

Welcome babyboob :) you have beautiful shape and i definitely look forward to seeing your progress!
  4. A

xxkeeleyketxx pics

Thanks for the info, and i'm definitely looking forward to the pics!
  5. A

xxkeeleyketxx pics

Hey xxkeeleyketxx :) you have some amazing results girl! How do you know when a growth spurt has occured?
  6. A

Itchiness

That's how i feel too! Lol the insides of the breasts itch, like i can feel the itchiness in the suction. that1spaztichik, when did you began to experience the itchiness? Mine just happened a couple of days ago so i really hope it's a good sign :)
  7. A

Itchiness

Bonzaigirl what kind of lotion do you use now? I'm currently using cocoa butter & shea blended lotion. I would like to try wild yam cream or exract sometime.
  8. A

Itchiness

Lately instead of pumping for 2 hours, I've been pumping 3. I'm using the XL cups, and a couple of days ago, after pumping a little over 3 hours, I began to reach a little over the 1 inch mark. Also i began to itch sooo much inside both breasts. Is this supposed to be a sign of growth or...
  9. A

Intertwining's progress page- with stats, pics and loads of details! ;D

Dang you have got some fantastic swelling going on lol i love your shape too :) i'm very happy for your great progress girl!
  10. A

sliptinge's pics

Wow you look amazing girl! Can't wait to see more of your progress :)
  11. A

Do different sleeping positions affect boob growth?

This is an interesting question lol i sleep on my stomach alot but i my left is still a little bigger than my right.
  12. A

How to make the bottoms of boobs fuller instead of the top? And other questions!

Hey Intertwining i was wondering the exact same thing because i have kinda have the tubular type of breasts and noogleberry is enlarging the top but i really need some filling underneath.
  13. A

Anxious999 pics

Hey i have the same problem, i've pumped for 4 months now and can make it to the 1 inch mark but it's hard to get past. I normally pump 2 hours twice a day, in the morning and evening. I've noticed that when i pump longer for about 3 hours, that helps me to go past the 1 inch mark :)
  14. A

Girlfriday29's stats - I am an AAA and want to be a B please!

I got red dots too when i started the large cups, only in the beginning. After being about to fill them easily i moved up to XL cups, and again got the red dots in the beginning as well as my ribs hurting, and it was so hard to keep the domes on, i guess because my body is getting used to it...
  15. A

HOT AIR BOOB

Wow TT LOL I've always wanted to know what it feels like to have an orgasm by touching the nipples LOL i don't think it's possible with me.