Recent content by blue_sardine

1. B

saggy breasts

Hi, There was a bit of discussion on this kind of thing in this thread, which I found useful: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,2010.msg19488.html#msg19488 :) Blue
  2. B

noogling in late luteal phase

Even though a miscarriage seems unlikely, for any question that serious, definitely ask a doctor!
  3. B

Lily13's Pics

Hey Lily13, I haven't been on the forum for ages, but I had to comment in your picture thread - you progress is bloody excellent, and I'm feeling totally inspired to strap my noogleberry on again and keep going! I haven't noogled for about 3 months (but I kept the tiny bit of growth I got...
  4. B

Pain under the armpits?

Yep, I got that too. That's one of the areas where your thyroid glands are located. I have worried a little that noogling might mess with them (all that pressure and suction), but have no proof if it does or doesn't. Time will tell, I guess! :) Blue.
  5. B

Triactol??

Hey Kimiki - four months is probably too soon - I'd give it a couple more. There's no rush, and you should really probably wait until your milk dries up a little more and the internal structure of your breasts returns to a more normal state. I'm not medically trained, that's just an opinion. If...
  6. B

Pectoral Muscles???

Hey rfl2009, I've wondered about the mammogram question a lot too. I'm 28 and haven't had one yet, but a number of women on here are 45+, and I'd love it if one of them would comment on the issue! I want to know what's going on in there (in the breast) as a result of noogling, rather than just...
  7. B

How soon can I NB after removing implants?

Hey never_too_late, That's definitely a question for a doctor, I reckon. As you know, it's not only the issue of getting growth, but also of what is safe to do. If I were you, I'd definitely bring it up with you doc before starting a noogle regime :) Good luck, Blue
  8. B

Been away for a bit and I come back to this...

Good GAWD what a freak-ass-freak! Seriously! Pff! Ignore her, Anastasia - your posts are a goldmine of useful, motivational and inspirational information, both on the breast front and in other areas, which I know many of us on this forum (myself included) really, really appreciate! People...
  9. B

help me, she has cancer

Hey TT, I'm on this site a bit irregularly, but every time I am on here and I see you somewhere in a thread I wonder how your sister is going. I hope her prognosis is excellent, and that she's already moving towards complete recovery. She's got people all around the world wishing her the best! :)
  10. B

Intertwining's progress page- with stats, pics and loads of details! ;D

Geez Interwining - your results are amazing! Can't wait to see how you go as you progress even more :) You've got an amazing figure - I bet it's hard to find clothes that fit you in both the shoulders and in the waist cos you're so curvy! Lucky lady...
  11. B

I just came across the most perfect, beautiful boobs! (Pictures inside)

Got to agree with Cleo - they're too big for her frame. I know that look is popular, but it looks blergh to me. As everyone has said, they're most likely fake - they sit like implants. Taste is a funny thing - I can see why people would like them (good symmetry, nice coloring, nice nipples...
  12. B

results for ladies w/ no kids?

Hey ladies, I've been an absentee from the forum for a while (had tooooooo much on my plate), but was having a look on here today and wanted to chime in on this topic, since I'm childless and have been noogling for about 3 months. So - I haven't noogled for a month (did regularly for three...
  13. B

Has anyone experienced sagging as a result of noogling?

Hey Paloma, I'm with you on this one - my boobs feel a touch saggier or 'emptier' once the swelling goes away, but actually, I think this will be temporary (and it's nothing major, it's just a little saggage, but I can notice it). I think what's happening is the skin is getting a bit stretched...
  14. B

blue_sardine's stats

Hey Melons, Thanks for the suggestion :) I use bandaids on my nipples sometimes, but they're not really the problem, it's more the top part of my breasts that go nuts with the red/purple dots, even when I go relatively gently. My capillaries in that area must be fragile, as that's basically...
  15. B

blue_sardine's stats

Been a while since I posted here - but I don't have an awful lot to report, actually. I got a new job 8 weeks ago, and my new schedule is killing me (early mornings and late nights), so I haven't been as regular with noogling as I need to be. I've been pumping when I can, but it's only 3 or 4...