Recent content by Diosa

1. D

Eva's Pictures

Wow Eva!!!! I am soooo happpy for uuuu!!!! ;D Congrats hun! PUMP IT UP GIRL!!! Diosa
  2. D

USA people

I agree with u Joan.. We are always helping out but dont get the credit for it, and thats why some of us seem to be mean... :P Teeny tiny u sound like a new yorker lol... we may be nice but we are always ready and willing to bitch slap someone lol and that is the new york attitude!!!
  3. D

Diosa's Stats & Info!!

It is a sad day for me cus as i was preparing to noogle one of my domes cracked and i was devistated!!! I am a lil better now since i figured out how to noogle with ony one but i have a toddler to take care of and time is not on my side :( so i feel like its double the work for less the...
  4. D

USA people

Hey im a NEW YORKER!!! Born and raised in NYC!!! I have always wondered who was from where and if any one was also from NYC... Thanks for starting this thread! ~Diosa
  5. D

Diosa's pic's

Awww thanks mamaJ... You r a huge inspiration to me and your words are motivating and encouraging... She is on her way... And turns out the boobie fairy has sisters so there is more boobie dust to go around! More boobies for everyone!!!! ~Diosa
  6. D

FAT Injections in the boobs and Noogling after that ???

Hello Melons, I know some women who have done fat injections to the breast and butt, but it was with their OWN FAT, if this is how you are planning to do it then this is safe but the downside to this is that your body may possibly burn the fat off or just absorb it back in to another area in the...
  7. D

mountaintops' stats

Wow thank you so much for letting us all know that this is a permanent solution! Your story is encouraging! ~Diosa
  8. D

Diosa's pic's

Aww thank you so much Jamie! ;D ;D ;D :-* ~Diosa
  9. D

And the Adventure Begins

Welcome! I love your name.. I used to use a similar username back in HS for everything, the reverse- BarbiePrincess lol... Good luck on your journey... Be consistent, you deff have boob tissue already so you should do great, lots of lotion and /or oil.. it works differently for everyone, but it...
  10. D

Diosa's pic's

Hi Kat! thanks...hmm i never really paid any attention to whether or not my period made a diff.. it ended about a week and a half ago. but i try not to measure before pumping and only did so after pumping so i can measure how much i swell. But since this is my one month mark i measured before...
  11. D

Diosa's Stats & Info!!

One Month Update: Height: 5' 9 3/4" Weight: 142 lbs (gained 3 lbs) Hips: 39" (grew 1") Natural Waist: 28" Love handles: 34" Underbust: 29" Across: 35.25" (+ 1.25") Over: 34" (+ 1") I have pics up on th gallery page measuring tape proof... NB works !!! and i do NO other form of NBE and never...
  12. D

Strumpet's Pics

Hey! A case of the winter blues? dont worry winter will be over soon... On a good note your boobs are fuller and so perfectly round, almost like implants, duz anyone else see what i see?.. I claim not to see a diff in my pics but i feel the diff.. how bout u? do they feel diff? are your bras...
  13. D

Diosa's pic's

Hello NB sisters!! Today is my One Month Mark and I have to say this stuff works!!! My bras fit tighter and my boobs feel fuller. I actually prefer wearing a 32C now (fit is snugg tho) since its comfy compared to my 34B. Though I dont see a difference in the pics, I actually measured and there...
  14. D

NEW CUP RINGS! DEC 2010 TESTER WANTED!

Hello Lucy, I just ordered new domes but did not notice there was a new ring... I would like to add to my order, os this possible? Im in the US and i am aware of the delayed shipping right now.. how much are the XL and L ring? Thanks Diosa
  15. D

Hope to start soon (Finally started!)

Re: Hope to start soon Hi Andrea, Welcome! Eva is right... you gotta find what works for you, trial and error... As for shipping to the US, there are delays right now so some are getting theres in 3weeks or so instead of 10days.. there was a bomb threat on a plane going from UK to US recently...