Search results

1. B

I'm using the M cups and my boobs touch the edges of the cups....

hmm maybe you girls can help me. so I am a 36b and I have the large but im not getting very good blood flow I cant fill the cups all the way but they hurt if I try is it because my size is to big or to small?? also I feel like im not getting any results. when my period hits its like I wasted...
  2. B

Newbie who would like to connect w/ other 36B starters

so I am also a 36b. My only problem is I grow put nothing stays and it seems like im not getting very good blood flow. Also im wondering if I should down size to a medium to see if that would help. Any suggestions.
  3. B

Preventing lost of progress when on your period

When going through topics I have noticed a re accruing subject. Many women seem to lose the fullness in there breast when there periods hit, I have experienced this too. Reason why I made this topic is to see what others have to say about it and any extra tips to help Prevent this.
  4. B

My stats

You sound like me. The first month I got almost no swelling now I do but it doesn't last all that long. But keep up the good work. I've been slacking since I just started school and a new job.
  5. B

has anyone been able to fill the extra large contoured cups??

Hi I know this is on extra large domos but I haven't been able to fill the large ones and wanted to know how long it took for some of you too
  6. B

Large Contoured cups

Hi moocow I am also using the large cups I am a 36 b but I can't fill the cups all the way. Have you been able to achieve this yet and if so how long did it take?
  7. B

FINALLY Hit The 2 Year Mark!!

What is the 7:2 method?
  8. B

Hi Cleo I'm on my second month and my swelling last like maybe 30 mins to an hour it stays longer if you drink water while noogling. If you look at the pictures I put up you probably won't be able to see a difference but since I started my second month I took advice in massaging before...
  9. B

Way to go girl!! Your got really impressive results that inspires me to keep going since I have started over a month ago and haven't had results yet
  10. B

MY STATS

Hey ladies so my stats this month wi be a little weird since my laptop crashed I have to take a picture of the photos on my camera from my phone so I don't know how well the quality will be. My measurements are Under bust : 31 Over bust : 34 Bust : 35 I'm not expecting a big...
  11. B

Progress Pictures after 2 Months !

Hey so I haven't even had my first month but I pump till I feel a lot of pressure and then they go back to normal size after like a half hour. Is that just cuz I started. Have you or anyone experienced this when first starting also is it better to lean forward or back
  12. B

MY STATS

Hi everyone, so I have not started NB yet because it is here yet but these are my stats Height: 5 foot 5 Weight: about 120-125 Bra size now: 36b I would like to try to do states at least every month along with pictures. My goal is to move up one or two sizes.
  13. B

?Dome sizing question?

Re: ?Dome sizing question? Small frame vs cup depth I went a head and told Lucy my cup size and she told me what ones to get so you might want to give her an email just to be sure.
  14. B

My noogleberry came today

Hey jw how long did it take for your order to come in? I live in the U.S and its already been a week and I didn't see where you could track your order so I'm a little worried since I cant find out where it is that it might be sent somewhere else because I have had it in the past. Also waiting...
  15. B

New to Noogleberry have some questions

I would do multiple kinds of massages. If one wasn't working out i would change my techniques after a month or so, and would keep up with it every morning and night It made it full but never enough to move up in size :(
  16. B

Approaching 2 Yr Mark With FAB RESULTS Progress Pics!! 34A to a 34DD

hi Jezabelle, I'm new to this form in fact I haven't even bought a NB because I have already used so many products with NO results that I want to get all the facts before buying. You look amazing though congrats on your results, it is very inspiring not only how you look but how much time you...
  17. B

AMAZING PROGRESS AFTER 1 MONTH

They look awesome! I have not bought one yet I'm still want to get all the facts because i have tried everything with no success, but this is very impressive. I made a post trying to get some answers on this product you should check it out and give me your feed back or do so on this post. Also...
  18. B

New to Noogleberry have some questions

Hi everyone, I have not bought a Noogleberry yet for im still trying to make a decision on weather or not I should. I talked to Lucy and she told me that NB does not guarantee any growth. I just wanted to know if any one has gone on to this form and has had no luck with NB. or if they had to add...