Search results

1. J

Cakes Needs Assistance Nooglers

Thanks! That's what I was thinking as well. Will let you know I'm going to try it tonight. Will put some padding on the clamp don't want to rip the tubes~ Let you know how it goes :)
  2. J

Cakes Needs Assistance Nooglers

Hi Everyone I have been using Noogle for almost 4 weeks and have been getting great results. However like most women one breast is smaller than the other. I would like to pump one at a time but cannot figure out how to make it work. Does anyone have any success with being able to pump one at...
  3. J

An opinion Please

Thank you James! I did the 7:2 method last night and what a diff. no major marks and no major pressure = good results!
  4. J

Rock Melon Ring Tone

how is this supposed to help?? its not the most pleasant song! lol Does it really work? I just feel warm
  5. J

Cakes NB Adventure

Thank you, Thank God they are fading!! I literally almost freaked for ever ! Live and Learn right! I'm back on my regular schedule tonight ... gentle tho :)
  6. J

An opinion Please

Hi Fellow Nooglers I posted a couple days ago that I got red dots from over pumping, that was three days ago today. I will be going back on my routine today, I do not want to much pressure but I always want to make a protective layer on my dome. I am not interested in purchasing the soft rings...
  7. J

Not discouraged, but bummed at my ring mark

Thank you so much! I will make sure I pump while looking in the mirror. I usually do it sitting watching TV. so I can't really tell the color. Its always read, never purple. But I def pumped to hard. obvi! I'm going to do light pressure and 7:2 method. My boobs are responding well I just got to...
  8. J

So how do I know I have good pressure? If its not tight I feel like it won't do anything. I know this is all with practice and time. I mean I can already see fullness which is a great sign Makes me want to pump all day lol!
  9. J

Thank you for the replies! Thankfully, it is fading and that is a good sign! I def will try the 7:2 method, I'm back on it tomorrow. Giving them a break to recover. Thanks again!
  10. J

Im off of work in an 20 mins and need an opinion!!

I just went to check it seems to be fading! Thank God, I freaked out this morning and it put me in such a weird mood all day! Theres hope :) I see results in general so I got a little nervous that I wasn't going to be able to move forward! Is there a way to prevent this in the future? Aside...
  11. J

I use the Palmer's breast cream I rec. with package and now started the oil stretch mark cream two days ago. My marks usually go away I have had it like this. I read that is isn't permanent but it takes a day or two. So I'm assuming to just wait a day? Thank you for replying!
  12. J

Hi Ladies and Gents. I did my usually pumping last night and I think I put to much pressure my ring mark is tiny red dots, not to dramatic but there. Do I need to wait till they are completely gone? Or can I continue my routine. My Routine is pumping every night for about 40 mins and massage...
  13. J

Cakes NB Adventure

Thank you! Unfortunately I got ring marks last night that didn't go away! Any adivce
  14. J

Hi Everyone I have a ring make see picture Does it go away? They have before, this time it didn't go away in the morning. Does it mean I pumped to hard, or long? A little advice Im on my 3rd week, first time this has happened Thanks, Cakes
  15. J

Cakes NB Adventure

Thank you girls :-* I do it every night no matter what! I just need fuller on top my right, my other one is great .. tee hee! My bras are already fitting better :)
  16. J

Cakes NB Adventure

Hi My name is Jamie I just started NB June 3,2013 I don't have before pics but the pic up now is what three nights of 45 min gentle pumping did for me. I'm a 32A if that with no real fullness. I have breastfed 2 kids, and have a very tiny frame. I weigh 103 and 107 at most. I am 5'4 and 29 years...