Search results

1. M

doctor said noogleberry wont work so dissapointed

Hi, I am still coming onto this forum despite having BA 3 weeks ago. I do believe that tissue expansion works and it did for me, but not to the extent that it could fix the damage done to my originally small but perfect 34a breasts after I had implants. I love the last picture I posted of my...
  2. M

Mycupishalffull - STATS

Hi everyone, well my NB journey is over as I went ahead with BA afew days ago. I have had the dinkiest implants done and am pleased with the results so far. Just hoping i don't get an infection. I am only posting this for completion of this threads sake _ icertainly don't want to advocate...
  3. M

Nilly19's pics

Hi Nilly, Well good job that NB was there for you. I ended up having surgery, as a back lash from relationship and grieving for a loved one that had died. All these years later I am now having mine 're-done', 3 or so years after having implants removed and of trying natural methods. And I know...
  4. M

Explantation!

Hi Missy C, I'm sorry that you're having a bad time at the moment :-[. I have 4 weeks to go until my op. I have researched and researched as to the best kind of implant for me. I am having smooth round implants, as i think they are softer and flatten more like natural breasts when you lay...
  5. M

Mycupishalffull - STATS

Hi Melons, Sorry I haven't been on here for a while. The main change I made was with meat and dairy products. I only buy organic milk and cheese and I am now eating more fish than meat. If I do buy meat then i make sure its organic. I did this because i found out that hormones are fed to...
  6. M

Explantation!

Hi all, sorry I haven't been in touch - Insane busy as I said. I am now going ahead with my BA. I think I now have more breast tissue than I ever had since my implant removal and it has been really nice to know what natural breasts actually feel like, but after much research I have realised that...
  7. M

Explantation!

Hi all, Hows it going for everyone?. Any good results yet? xx I have not been able to commit to Nb everyday recently, as my life has been insanely busy and so I only pump two to three times a week - not sure its enough. I'm still at 34" though, but no improvement on my lefty since :-
  8. M

Nilly19's pics

Wow, What a difference - congrats :-)
  9. M

Itchiness while Noogling

Hi, I use olive oil ( I also use it for hair treatments). Its brilliant stuff. I think it also has vitamin K in it, which is used in preparations for broken capilleries. I used to feel itchy with just body lotion, but have never had the problem since using olive oil.
  10. M

Jeane is back

Amazing results! ;D
  11. M

Stretch Markes

I also tried strivectin and found it to be expensive and ineffective. Bio oil is much better. I agree that exfoliating (or using a gycolic peel) might not be a good idea whilst you are noogling, but I did do that on my stomach (and used bio oil/cocoa butter/olive oil) on my skin to condition it...
  12. M

Is the noogleberry safe for women that have implants?

Hi, I had implants removed and am now using noogleberry to try to improve on what I've been left with. I personally think it would be very risky to use a suction device with implants, as they can rupture. Please consult a surgeon before proceeding - its not worth the risk unless you've been...
  13. M

Herbs and Breast cancer

PM is meant to be anti cancer, as are some of the others (fenugreek, fennel, Saw Palmetto etc). They contain phytoestrogens , which are different to our own estrogen. They actually regulate estrogen levels (you can have estrogen dominance and vice versa, which can cause problems) by fitting into...
  14. M

Anyone gone back down a dome size after moving up?

I honestly think that the key is to perservere with a set of domes and you kind of desensitise. I remember starting with the small and wondering if i would ever progress. The most comfortable are now the Large, but I can tolerate the XLs for an hour comfortably, before i have to take them off.
  15. M

The soft silicone tubing is easier to switch from dome to dome, although I do need to purchase some more. In the long run, i think its best to get enough for all your domes. You can purchase campers mounting tape from here...
  16. M

Where can I buy Blu Tac abroad?

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=blutack http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=blu+tac One of these might post to you. Where are you?
  17. M

I grew out of Medium Size Domes but the Large Size Domes are TOO BIG!

hee hee I tried this with my small domes after I stopped using them, but over cooked (typical of my cooking) them and the plastic bubbled. I think it would be very hard to get the correct shape. ;D
  18. M

Anyone have snoogling tips?

Hi, this is the enhancer I use: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bra-Lingerie-Enhancer-Puff-PUSH-Up-CREATE-CLEAVAGE-M_W0QQitemZ200427293940QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Women_s_Underwear_Design_2?hash=item2eaa65ccf4 Hope that helps :-)
  19. M

You could warm up with the small first and then move onto the mediums. I have recently got the XLs and prefer the swelling I get with them, but last night I decided to put on the Ls and it was sooooooooo nice to put them on again - much more comfortable and not as heavy as the xls. So I will...
  20. M

smooth sailing and a little relief with XL

I thought of using clear silicone, but wondered if it would be toxic to the skin. A thin layer of padding covered by silicone would be ideal.