Search results

1. T

New Padding Solution ... YES!!!!

Thanks for the explanantion Mel! How long does it take for the silicone to dry? Mine has been drying for almost 2 days (tomorrow will ne 2 days) and it is still not dry, perhaps I put too much? Also, do I put some silicone gel on the inside part where the cup meets the end of the plumbing...
  2. T

I had an extra cup so I just stuck it on with the self-adhesive it comes with. This thing is amazing!!! I didn't use it for long because I had to go out and I only had one cup. But it was amazing I got some swelling in the short time to fil my bra completely and I wore a low cut shirt to show it...
  3. T

OMG!!!!! :o That is so freakin amazing! NO MARKS AT ALL!!!! :o I bought some all of the things and I am going to figure it all out, by going through your instructions again. This is the greatest invention since... the greatest invention ever. Now I can pump and go out right after and show...
  4. T

New pics- Crazy Results!!

WOW!!!!! :o You look great! OMG!!!! I absolutely love your boobs!!
  5. T

Hi Mel, I sent you a PM, but I will write it here as well. I am wondering if the silicone you used was silicone gel or silicone glue? I am really wondering how this all works. I am going to buy all the ingredients tomorrow and try this out. I think once I see it I will be able to kind of...
  6. T

Anastasia's pics

Anastasia, Have you gained any weight since you first started NB? Could that have contributed to some of your growth?
  7. T

Thabai's pics

WOW!!! You look absolutely amazing!!! Even your before pictures are great, but your after picture is even better! What have you been doing? Is is just NB?
  8. T

SEE PHILLI I AM NOT BANNED!!! I AM DOING GREAT

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I have been pumping for maybe 5 or 6 months now, I haven't been keeping track. I pump whenever I can, no set time. I never took any before pictures so after pictures would make no sense. Plus, I do not wish to post any pictures of my breast online. Just my...
  9. T

SEE PHILLI I AM NOT BANNED!!! I AM DOING GREAT

I would like to update everyone and let then know I am doing great and I love noogleberry. I am now a full C/small D. I will not go bigger than a D as I am very small. Even though a huge, trashy E seems tempting I will pass! Happy noogling to all!
  10. T

Hmmmm? Anyone one else experienced this?

I have also had this happen to me. I am wondering how long should I wait before I pump again? Thanks
  11. T

PM.

Thank you TT! Thanks for understanding. I have bought fenugreek from different places and it is always the same color. As well as all the other supplements that I take so the variation in color for the same thing (PM), throws me off a bit. I just cannot understand why they would be different...
  12. T

My Way - Philli’s pics

Re: My Way So each pill is 300mg. You were taking 1200mg for breast growth. Now you only take 300mg. Right? On eve's forum alot girls have problems with their periods being either late or early or not coming at all when they take higher doses of PM, 1000 mg and up. So that is why I was asking...
  13. T

My Way - Philli’s pics

Re: My Way Philli, If I understood you right you take 300 mg a day? How many mg did you take for breast growth when you first started? Did you have any problems with your period taking it everyday? Thanks for being so patient.
  14. T

KULTZU'S PICTURES

Hi Kultzu, Thanks for answering my questions, I really appreciate it. How long did it take you to fill up the large cups? So halfway of the XL cups gets you a DD? That's good to know. I was wondering about that. I am about 3/4 full in the large cups. So an XL will be great to try to fill...
  15. T

My Way - Philli’s pics

Re: My Way Philli, Have you had any adverse reactions to PM? I have heard of many not getting their periods or getting their periods early or late. Did you take it everyday? How many milligrams did you take? Thanks
  16. T

stretch marks... :(

Nadir, I am not interested in just improving my stretch marks, I want to get rid of them completely. I have been looking in to this derma roller thing you have mentioned. It looks promising. I want to know if your friends stretch marks are 98% better because of laser or derma rollers. Thanks.
  17. T

Thanks monapics! I have dark skin so I might not use it then. But some parts where I have my stretch marks are darker than the rest of my body, so it may be helpful in those areas. So thanks for the tip. Can you keep me posted on your results?
  18. T

Some Poster Tack/Padding Tips

LOL! At least you found a use for them all! I have spent quite a bit of money already trying to find this that work. I was going to buy a foam sheet and just cut circles, that may be my last resort. About the blue tac, does it get squished into the cups with pressure? That was the problem I...
  19. T

When I do a search for Kojic Acid, it says that it is a skin lightener. I wouldn't want to lighten my skin but I would like to get rid of my stretch marks. I have been working on them for quite some time now, even though they are much better, they are still visible to me, and I want to get rid...
  20. T

Some Poster Tack/Padding Tips

Hi Sissy, I am tried everything suggested except for blue tac, only because I tried playdoh and model clay without success. I don't know what camper mount tape is. Can you explain it? Or maybe some pics? I will try to do a search online to find pics. Also, I am not in the U.S so I don't have a...