KULTZU'S PICTURES

K

kultzu

Hi , I just got back from my trip this morning and got a chance now to sit and write down some mails/posts ;)

Hi babygirl,

No, I am not using the xxls but xls. When I started to use them , I could pump only one side at a time as I couldn't fit them both same time. I increased pump time eventually and was able to place them both few weeks later. More details I have posted here :-

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=816.0

Hope this helps.

Kultzu

K

kultzu

Hi hopefulgul,

I don't know if you have ordered the XL cups by now since you left your questions few weeks ago :D.
Anyway, I think you should go for it. You can place one side at a time if you can't do double system at first. I had the same problem when I started with L as well. I just have to pump with single system. With XLs you can try with L+XL then swap the other side - that way I find it easy and save lot of time than single one.

The XXL used to be the XL but they were too large for many of us so Lucy produced new XL cups and the old XL became XXLs.

Let me know how it goes with the XLs for you.

Kultzu

K

kultzu

Hi Tina,

With L cups, I was at C (small D). Then with XL cups I recently became DD - had to purchase new bras for good reasons :D. I am not filling them yet , I am at 3.5'' marks so it is about half way in them.

Now that I just returned from long vacation, I can answer your question for how long I have been without pumping. I could pump only on the first week and only few mins per time. Rest of holiday I didn't have chance to pump anymore , we had very tight schedule and no privacy to do such thing (like noogling). However, I am glad to report that I am able to maintain at D. My DD bra was little loose but no significant lost.

Now that I am home , I just finished 10 mins pump. Everything looks fine as before.

Take care,
Kultzu

Tina

Hi Kultzu,

Thanks for answering my questions, I really appreciate it.

How long did it take you to fill up the large cups? So halfway of the XL cups gets you a DD? That's good to know. I was wondering about that. I am about 3/4 full in the large cups. So an XL will be great to try to fill.

How long do you pump for now with the XL's?

K

kultzu

Hi Tina,

I can't remember exactly how long it took me to fill up the L cups but I grew so quickly from S, M to L cups. I , however, stayed on L cups very long because I thought there was no way I could manage to pump with the XL cups. But when the new design came out in November last year (08) and ladies in the forum gave both positive/negative reviews , I temped to try. Have to say it was a good decision to do so. They gave me another push , not only larger breast size but my breasts are very firm.

Here is what I copied from my earlier post as a summary on my journey :-

- Started off March 2007
- May 2007 - changed to B-size Bras
- September 2007 - changed to C- size Bras
- By November 2007 - I noticed my breasts stayed quite firm at C cups
- That point on ward I started to pump only few times a week
- Been using the L cups since then until December 2008
- Feb 09 with XL cups , wear D size bras
- July/Aug 09 wear DD size bras

When I am home I try to pump at least twice a week , and about 30 mins per time. This is my current routine. Early this year when I worked on the D and DD cups , I tried to pump everyday even for 10 mins if I was too busy with something else.

Let me know how it goes with you.

Take care,
Kultzu

K

kultzu

Thanks babyboonyc !

I started with 32A size. I grew so fast at the first year and have been very pleased with the product.
I just saw your photos, you have good shape to start off so I am very sure you will grow beautifully with the NB.

Take care,
Kultzu

K

kultzu

Hi babyboonyc,

I haven't taken anything else either. Noogle is only thing I stick with and very pleased with it.
Take it easy , be cool with it. Eventually the result will be much more noticeable.
I started with noogle without any expectation , I guess that helped me to grow when I didn't stress myself out. ;)

enjoy pumping,
Kultzu

Anastasia916

babyboo, everyone has a boob that is smaller than the other because no one is completely 100% symmetrical. How I've evened mine out somewhat, is I pump the smaller one more than the larger one. Good luck!

mintgirl123

So I've bought my noogleberry and it's on it's way!
I'm SO excited. Atm, I'm really small, like an A I think (thought I don't completely fill As for some bras.

I'd be ecstatic with a C.

Hoping to get a C by Feb next year lol.

YOu're truly an inspiration <33

K

kultzu

Hi Mintgirl,

Good for you. There is no reason why one wouldn't pursuit with noogle.
I always thought I should have found it earlier ;).

Good luck with your journey,
Kultzu

K

kultzu

Hi everyone,

Just checking in and happy to see many of us are growing well :D.

Things are really busy at work so I do not have chance to read all posts here. Anyhow, on my side , now pumping like twice a week in a range of 20-30 mins. My size maintains at 32DD ;).

Enjoy pumping,
Kultzu

R

Rafferty

Thats so great Kultzu! I can't wait till the time comes when I only have to maintenance pump! Congrats on your huge success! ;D

K

kultzu

Thanks Rafferty,
I am very pleased about the result. Keep on pumping and take care,

Kultzu

K

kultzu

Thanks babyboonyc ;) ,

I am amazed myself as well. Two years have gone fast , however :D.

I used pump and release method most of the time. Found it easy for me (and fun too ;)) . So I pumped until the point of discomfortness then released a little and repumped. That way I found it was more pressure everytime I repumped and probably gave me a kick to grow.

I also used pump and hold when I didn't want to get too much pressure. It was more gentler , especially when I started to use XL cups (last Dec or Nov). Cups were huge and heavy so I couldn't do pump and release , had to hold them longer and be very gentle while pumping.

Hope you are growing well with NB , too.
Kultzu

xxbabygirlxx

thanks kultzu for your answer ;D

but i'm confused though wasnt the old xxl just renamed to xl? Arent they the same size?

so your using the huge xls then? do u use the form to keep them on?