Search results

1. xxkeeleyketxx

How to find out your True bra size!

Ok girls so i know most of us havent a clue how to measure our cup size & i was very confused on how what was my real bra size.The online calculators give me different results...Anyways i found this site from the BBC & this so far has helped me find my true size: Measuring Many guides say that...
  2. xxkeeleyketxx

Bra sizes??? does anyone know???

Ok so i'm confused about my bra size at the moment &i'm getting different calculations on various websites so i'm not sure which 1 is right ??? Does anyone know the correct way to work it out? I just want to know my correct bra size :-\ I'm measuring 27" under boobs & 34" over nipples (since...
  3. xxkeeleyketxx

Growth spurt???

OK so i have been noogleing for 4weeks now. I decided not to noogle yesterday to give my boobs a bitof a break ::) as i felt i was putting a lot of strain on them lol This morning i woke &noogled & MY GOSH i got the largest swelling ever!! My boobs have gone down but they look far larger than...
  4. xxkeeleyketxx

HELP!!

Ok so ive been using noogleberry for over 2 weeks now & i'm using the medium cups.The thing is i'm filling up the medium cups almost straight away & i've tried using the large cups but they wont stay on because they are 2 wide for my frame...I'm not sure if they will ever fit me because of my...
  5. xxkeeleyketxx

xxkeeleyketxx stats

Here are my stats- AGE: 23 WEIGHT:112lbs HEIGHT:5'4 UNDER BUST: 27" OVER BUST : 32.5" I have a 3yr old child.I never breast fed & i only went up 2 a Full b small C when i was pregnant.. I started off last yr sept 09 as a 32aa-i was 30" over bust..I came across the brava system & decided to...