Search results

1. R

Got my NB today very confused

Ok, let me see if i can help you out :) First, before you even get started, make sure you lube up with LOTS of lotion! Doesn't have to be a special kind, can be whatever you have. When you go to put the domes on, try and do one at a time. First, clamp off one side with like a chip clip, paper...
  2. R

Time4abetterMe..... Let's see what happens =)

Hey girl! Welcome aboard ;D I have two little boys, 3 and 1, and breastfed them both. I went from a 32A (barely!) to a very full 34D while nursing. I know just how you felt....it was AWESOME once i lost the baby weight ;) I'm hoping to one day be that size again....but for now, i'm back to an...
  3. R

new noogleberry user with no clue!!

Did you lube up with lots of lotion first? All you should have to do once you get suction is pump whenever u need more. Sometimes it's easier if you get one side going at a time. Like clamp off the tubing on one dome while you get suction going on the other side. Once it's pumped, clamp off that...
  4. R

A little off topic but advice/help needed!

I was soooo petrified for my first, especially after hearing "horror" stories from my friends! But really, while i don't look forward to it every year, it really isn't THAT bad, at least in my experience. You feel pressure, and like a sharp twinge for a minute. First they'll put a little tool in...
  5. R

Nik1's stats

Nik1, i am sooo right there with u! I've been pumping for 6 months, am a mommy of two little boys i breastfed, and am still the sad, empty saggy 31 inches i started with :'( I'm beyond frustrated with it, cause of all the other girls who've breastfed, or had bigger boobs before getting amazing...
  6. R

New Users Click Here!!! (experienced ones please comment)

I've been pumping since Feb. and my boobs are almost always cold when i take the domes off. I've heard that that could be from poor circulation. And i've always been paranoid to sleep on my stomache now! Anyone else? I won't fall asleep on my stomache, but sometimes i'll wanna roll over onto my...
  7. R

averages

Hey, i know how you feel! I've been pumpin since Feb. with no results :( It gets really discouraging too, especially when it seems EVERYONE else is getting something to keep them going, even if it's only half and inch. I'm not giving up yet, just trying to decide on some supplements to add and...
  8. R

New Padding Solution ... YES!!!!

Phew! I'm not the only one!!!! I've been looking everywhere at my local hardware stores too -Home Depot, Lowes- and have yet to find it! In fact, i can't even find the brand!! >:( I'm in MS...very frustrating cause it looks like everyone is having good luck with it!!
  9. R

Getting rid of extra skin

Thanks Anastasia! Yeah, i've heard about the cream thing when i was looking up on cellulite creams. But from what i've heard it's only a temporary fix. Like it tightens up the skin for a couple hours but then you'd have to apply more. And we all know how tiny those tubes are! Well, i've been...
  10. R

Getting rid of extra skin

Hey all! So i'm just wondering if anyone knows of or has had success getting rid of extra tummy skin from pregnancy. I've recently finally gotten all my "post baby" weight off, and am back to the weight and size i was as a teenager, but sadly, my stomach looks NOTHING like it did the last time i...
  11. R

SPIRULINA

Thanks TT ;D
  12. R

SPIRULINA

Hey everyone!! I'm really interested in taking Spirulina after reading this thread ;D But i had a couple of questions: I'm taking PM in the morning and evenings, and then in the afternoon i'm doing EPO, MSM, and my other vitamins. So should i take it with my afternoons or is it ok to take with...
  13. R

Montgomery glands or areolar skin glands swelling

OMG!! Anastasia that's how i still am!! My hubby gets so mad at me cause my nipples are bigger since i had kids and nursed, so he says its even harder to not touch them! He still trys to sneek a rub in, but i always yell at him -unless i'm really arroused - cause it's uncomfortable! I mean, he...
  14. R

Montgomery glands or areolar skin glands swelling

Yeah i would agree with Nik1. The Progesterone cream is prob messing with your hormones and causeing glands to react. The thing that causes your boobs to change during pregnancy is a change/increase in your hormones, not the pregnancy itself. If you suspect it could be the noogleing though, just...
  15. R

Thabai's stats

I've never really noticed a difference, but a lot of girls notice that they're boobs are biggest right before they're period -sometimes swelling and inch or more!- and smallest right after they're period. I never really payed attention to it before i started NBE cause i never noticed a...
  16. R

Question about massage and pumping

Thank you Teeny!! :) I've been massaging before my pumping, and then just tryin to rub in some of the left over lotion on my red rings to help them go away quicker! So far i'm still not getting much swelling, but i do feel like they're a little bouncier when i'm done, so i know i'm movin in the...
  17. R

New. What to order?

Hi Suldrun! :) Welcome to the forum! You can definetely use the Noogleberry pump to gain lift and firmness as well as growth!! In fact, many people report those affects before seeing any kind of growth! You've already got a good size. And pumping can help you keep your size even while losing...
  18. R

New trick to reduce pain and get better suction!!! Working great!!

Well, i tried again with the yoga mat cutting just the holes for the breast......nada!! So then i went and got some of the campers tape that some of the other girls use and tried to make that work.....Nothing >:( So frustrating cause i can tell that it would be SO much more comfortable with...
  19. R

Needing Confidence

Hey tryn2bconfident, Just wanted to stop by and tell you you are SO not alone! I too have always felt horrible about my small boobs :-[ I'm a VERY small 32A, and thanks to nursing two kids....well, you know how unflattering that makes them look!!! My husband has always told me that a handful is...
  20. R

reducing red ring marks?

Hey all! I went and got some of that campers tape stuff, but try as i might i couldn't get any suction with it on!! I don't know if i got the wrong kind or what, but it was like a foam sheet, with a plastic paper side you peel off. But nothing that makes it actually "stick" to anything. So i...