Search results

1. A

Annalove's Stats

Thank you ladies! :D @boobalicious: I know! I'm excited right now I'm a full 34b and I hope to go up 34dd lol i hear that a lot of women lose their results later. But for those who did keep it, I wonder if it's because they gained weight all over? Guess I'll find out myself.
  2. A

Annalove's Stats

Wow, a couple of days ago i just found out that i am pregnant! I guess i won't be noogling for a while, but i will still continue to look at everyone's progress because i do plan to jump back on afterwards when it is ok too.
  3. A

Karissa's Progress.

Welcome babyboob :) you have beautiful shape and i definitely look forward to seeing your progress!
  4. A

xxkeeleyketxx pics

Thanks for the info, and i'm definitely looking forward to the pics!
  5. A

xxkeeleyketxx pics

Hey xxkeeleyketxx :) you have some amazing results girl! How do you know when a growth spurt has occured?
  6. A

Itchiness

That's how i feel too! Lol the insides of the breasts itch, like i can feel the itchiness in the suction. that1spaztichik, when did you began to experience the itchiness? Mine just happened a couple of days ago so i really hope it's a good sign :)
  7. A

Itchiness

Bonzaigirl what kind of lotion do you use now? I'm currently using cocoa butter & shea blended lotion. I would like to try wild yam cream or exract sometime.
  8. A

Itchiness

Lately instead of pumping for 2 hours, I've been pumping 3. I'm using the XL cups, and a couple of days ago, after pumping a little over 3 hours, I began to reach a little over the 1 inch mark. Also i began to itch sooo much inside both breasts. Is this supposed to be a sign of growth or...
  9. A

Intertwining's progress page- with stats, pics and loads of details! ;D

Dang you have got some fantastic swelling going on lol i love your shape too :) i'm very happy for your great progress girl!
  10. A

sliptinge's pics

Wow you look amazing girl! Can't wait to see more of your progress :)
  11. A

Do different sleeping positions affect boob growth?

This is an interesting question lol i sleep on my stomach alot but i my left is still a little bigger than my right.
  12. A

How to make the bottoms of boobs fuller instead of the top? And other questions!

Hey Intertwining i was wondering the exact same thing because i have kinda have the tubular type of breasts and noogleberry is enlarging the top but i really need some filling underneath.
  13. A

Anxious999 pics

Hey i have the same problem, i've pumped for 4 months now and can make it to the 1 inch mark but it's hard to get past. I normally pump 2 hours twice a day, in the morning and evening. I've noticed that when i pump longer for about 3 hours, that helps me to go past the 1 inch mark :)
  14. A

Girlfriday29's stats - I am an AAA and want to be a B please!

I got red dots too when i started the large cups, only in the beginning. After being about to fill them easily i moved up to XL cups, and again got the red dots in the beginning as well as my ribs hurting, and it was so hard to keep the domes on, i guess because my body is getting used to it...
  15. A

HOT AIR BOOB

Wow TT LOL I've always wanted to know what it feels like to have an orgasm by touching the nipples LOL i don't think it's possible with me.
  16. A

Pregnancy during period??

Is it possible for me to get pregnant during my period? I'm on birth control pills, ortho tri cyclen lo, i skipped the last set of green ones in order to delay my period, which it worked. Where i messed up was when i skipped 3 days afterward in order to catch up because the days were off. Stupid...
  17. A

BUTT ENLARGEMENT

Are there such things as butt enlargement pumps? Lol
  18. A

NBE Pills Review

I've always been interested in zoft gum. It's nice to see that it does work for some people because i thought it was fake and i hesitated about trying some.
  19. A

Bra size

Thanks anastasia, i actually measured myself with that one and i got 30 inches around ribcage and 8.5 across the nipple which makes me a full 34b, its just when i put on a 34b bra, it still cuts into the sides of my breasts :(
  20. A

Bra size

Hey ladies, i have a question for those who went from a 34b to a 34c or larger. First, I myself am a full 34b and so i bought 34c bras which fit good, except because of pumping with the XL cups, it made me alot wider at the top of my breasts so its hard to fit comfortably in a 34 band bra. Do...