Search results

1. K

Old around Domes vs. Contoured

I don't really like the round dome shape and have always wished the had a little more of an oval shape.... I'm thin and I think it would fit my frame better and also seems like it would be more natural lookin. But was curious if any of you have used both and what you think? I am thinking about...
  2. K

Back to Noogling

I am back after being gone for a couple of years… It looks like the forum pictures from back then are gone.... Wish I could show my before pictures. The only place I had them was on the forms though. My breasts were extremely flat and deflated looking. I had nursed four kids each for a year so...
  3. K

Dating a Younger Guy?

There is this guy who I've known for about a month. I *love* to talk to him... he's smart, funny, and we just have a lot in common. It's pretty funny, sometimes we're talking and we say the same thing at the same time. I was starting to think... wow, I think this guy could become my best...
  4. K

Medium Cups & Q About Cleavage Development

Hi Everyone; I was not quite filling the small cups, but getting pretty darn close... I wasn't happy with the big gap I had between my boobs and was wondering if using medium domes would help with that. They arrived today! When I tried to put them on I couldn't get any suction if I held them...
  5. K

Kellynne's stats

I didn't do this before I started noogling.... wish I had.... but here are my stats right now, after about 3 months of noogling. Age:45 Kids: 4, and I nursed them all for 1 year each. Height: 5' 9" Weight 125 Overbust: 32 Bust: 32.5 Underbust: 29.5 Bra Size: Before starting noogling, i wore a...
  6. K

difficulty reaching orgasm

Hi Everyone, It looks like all kinds of personal matters are discussed here and I was hoping that I might be able to get some input on a problem I've had the last six months or so. I'm 44, so I'm wondering if this is age related. I enjoy sex and have never had trouble reaching orgasm before, but...
  7. K

Kellynne -- new noogler

Hi Everyone, I just received my noogleberry yesterday. I am a 44 year old woman who has always been embarrassed by very small breasts. The only time I had much volume at all was when I was pregnant or nursing. I have four children and nursed each of them for a year.... this made my breasts...