Search results

1. L

some advice please...

I have a contraceptive coil fitted which stopped my periods, its normal for it to do that so nothing to worry about :) I hope i have more luck than u did then :( but i still dont know how im going to take them, today is day 3 so i think i will just have to decide when it comes to 15 days, i...
  2. L

some advice please...

Right, little update, i recived my pm yesterday so i took 1 capsual yesterday morning and 1 before bed, then i have taken 1 this morning and will take one again tonight (im still undecided on how long im going to take them, 15 days then stop or just do them every day?) But anyway, i havent had a...
  3. L

Cocoa butter and vit E

As far as im aware, coco butter and vitamin E dont do anything to help breast enlargement, they are just usefull whist noogling to prevent stretch marks and reduce the appearance of old stretch marks ;D
  4. L

some advice please...

Thanks for you're replys. Iv took the plunge and ordered some PM from peuraria mirifica uk, has anyone had these before? they are 500mg per capsual and i got 300 for £40 delivered, so not a bad price and because i live in the uk it saved paying ridiculous amounts for delivery if i ordered...
  5. L

some advice please...

Hi everyone, not been on here for a long long time now! I was pumping for about 6 months but didnt get any results, i moved house packed my cups away and iv never unpacked them and i moved 6 months ago! Lol, i think it just seems like too much effort to have two young children, work and find...
  6. L

My 8 Month Journey & Pics

Re: Pueraria Mirifica Which one do you use lisa and what mg? Iv been going round in circles on the net looking at all the differnt ones and not getting anywhere! Lol
  7. L

Please sir...........can i have some more?? :-)

I was reading about enhance before i found noogleberry. But it was abit out of budget for me and noogleberry was cheaper so went with that. But what never understood was the breath thing! Lol what do u do, like do u have to suck the air out or something? The bra looks quite good to keep them in...
  8. L

abit of advice needed please...

It doesnt always, suppose iv just been lucky :D some people just carry on getting their normal period or some get spottin irregularly. i get none! lol which makes me quite happy!!! :)
  9. L

I have a coil fitted and dont get periods at all now = result! Lol I dont know if i am ordering the right ones... there are 2 on ebay which i didnt notice till i had commited to buy. They are 100mg each and 100 pills in each bottle but the ones iv just seen are 150mg and theres 60 pills in...
  10. L

Thanks for your replys. Do you take the capsules or use the cream and spay? Or all of them? I dont have a monthly cycle anymore due to my contraceptive method so i should be fine with that. What sort of increase did u have and in how long? I know we are all different but just to give me some...
  11. L

Hey everyone, i just want abit of advice about what you guys take aswell as noogleberry. Im thinking of adding something aswell as noogling now to see quicker results. But i dont want to take lots of different ones i just want literally one thing that is going to help me. Im no good at...
  12. L

laura's stats

Thought its about time i gave another update! ;D So, i started filling my large cups after about 2-3 weeks. So i got the xl cups but cant ever see me filling them!! I get to the 3 inch mark in those and im getting some good swelling so happy with that. I didnt think id grown at all but my...
  13. L

itchy boobies!!!

Hi Joni, Yes I know what you mean, and yes they do. So hope its growth because I havent grown any as of yet. Although they do look slighty larger. Abit of growth would be nice about now though to keep me motivated with it! its hard doing something day in day out and not seeing any real...
  14. L

itchy boobies!!!

Ohhh i so hope its a good thing! Because its so god damn annoying. Lol im using the same cream as i have from day 1 and its only the last week or so that its been happening. Fingers crossed eh :)
  15. L

itchy boobies!!!

Whilst noogling my breast are getting soooo itchy to the point where im sometimes having to take them off early to scratch the hell out of em' !!! Anyone else have this? And does it indicate any growth or is that when you get itchiness whilst not noogling? Driving me mad ! Lol
  16. L

help please!... :(

Hi, thanks i never thought of that because when i was first looking at that it looked abit complicated! But having looked again it looks pretty simple so going to give it a try. Although i did try using my large rings but it didnt work as they kept getting sucked in! So i ended up doing it...
  17. L

New Padding Solution ... YES!!!!

Would 6mm be too small? Because im thinking the smaller the less diameter i would lose if that makes sense? I want to order it asap so if someone can chime in that would be great! Thankyouuu! :)
  18. L

Didnt noogle at all yesterday because i still had slight ring marks from the night before and i staill do today :( tryed ordering the campers tape it was $15 for 2 rolls which i thought was good but just getting to the end of the transaction and it was going to cost $35 in shippin and handling...
  19. L

Hi, im definatly not pumping to hard no bruising or red dots or anything. Probably pumping on lower presure if anything because they really hurts :( i did get a shower after pumping the first night, not for that reason lol just because i wanted to, but it didnt help becuse i woke up with the...
  20. L

Some Poster Tack/Padding Tips

The picture ana posted looked to be double sided? It showed the top layer being pulled off?? Im having difficulty finding the tape in the UK. :(