Search results

1. I

Has this happened to anyone else?

i dont think its a cream/oil problem its over pumping i never use cream or oils because the cups do not stay in place. after i healed i used less pressure and it has not happened.
  2. I

lovelyoneanna’s Pics!

nice video very informative and that is necessary. cant wait for next one keep up the good work thank you!!!
  3. I

THROWING THE BIG QUESTION OUT THERE AGAIN

its just a way for them to make money
  4. I

blister on my nipple

okay thank you sue
  5. I

blister on my nipple

i just pumped for 1 1/2 hrs. and my right nipple was very sore when i took off the domes my right nipple had a blister..it is sooo sore right now ........has this happened to any one else before.... how long till it stops hurting..........what did i do wrong....
  6. I

RIGHT BIGGER THAN LEFT

HI Joni, THANK YOU I WILL TRY THAT.. I CANT SHAVE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE ITS SUMMER HERE RIGHT NOW AND FAMILY & FRIENDS COME OVER TO GO IN MY POOL. LOL MY STEP DAUGHTER ASK ME WHAT THOSE MARKS WERE ON MY CHEST THE OTHER DAY. AND I ID NOT WHAT TO SAY TO HER .........I JUST WALK AWAY LIKE I DID NOT...
  7. I

RIGHT BIGGER THAN LEFT

HELLO NOOGLE'S I HAVE BEEN PUMPING FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS NOW AND LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT. LOL BUT NOW IT SEEMS THE RIGHT BOOB IS ABOUT 1 '' BIGGER THAN MY LEFT....WHAT SHOULD I DO JUST PUMP THE LEFT OR STOP. I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO POST A PIC BUT I REALLY DON'T THINK IT WOULD RIGHT TO SEE MY MAN...
  8. I

Show them to me LOL

check out this link lol soon it will be us lol the singing cow boy http://www.gamaniak.com/video-3019-rodney-carrington-show-them-to-me.html
  9. I

sueB5 stats

hi sueB5 & welcome. my bras have gotten tighter in just 2 weals. just keep pumping that's what they are saying .. well good luck & keep us posted sweety...........
  10. I

Blonde or Brunette?

Hi Anastasia916, see the red wig looks good on you....i think the style of the wig needs to be more curlier. i just love you with the curls in your blond pic's. well you have the wig, so were it for a wile and see what kind of reactions you receive. but i defiantly think you would be one hot...
  11. I

Blonde or Brunette?

Hi Anastasia916, blond is very nice ;D your the one that needs to be happy with your choice. ;D i like the blond look on you. :-* well maybe next time red... ::)... i still think you would look very hot as a red head ........good luck Hun. P.S. just love your curly hair too
  12. I

can fill half way..med. or large

Thank You very much Rachiex, i will start in the morning.i plan to pump for 1 hour if i can take it lol........
  13. I

can fill half way..med. or large

hello everyone, i received my med. ( 2 ) domes today i hooked up to them as fast as could lol.but i could only fill them up half way....the large dome (1 ) one i also fill half way..........So my question is; should i use the med till i fill them and them go on to the large.............
  14. I

my first noogle!

you look great.just marvelous that1spaztichik keep it pumping girl i hope you have as much luck with the X-L domes as well........
  15. I

Immabe's Pics!

looking good keep pumping you are doing great
  16. I

ilovebreasts stats

yes..... but i measure to be a 46 b... but those bras do not fit me well... so i squeeze them into a 38dd ...but now its too tight ...so now i am going to a 40 d fits much better...........
  17. I

i pumped for 1 hour today and............

okay thank you Lily13 ;D
  18. I

i pumped for 1 hour today and............

hello everyone, pumping is going good. getting use to the large dome still waiting for my med.s to come...today i pumped for 1 hour on each breast with the large dome and now the right breast is bigger than the left breast. is that normal. or did i something wrong.i did the left one first...
  19. I

Flatty_natty week 1

hi Flatty_natty, thank you for the pic. i was debating to pump or not.........after seeing your pic. i am going to pump right now !! thank you soooo much.... and it will be for 1 hour decayed to you........thank you again
  20. I

ilovebreasts stats

just keep pumping 32aa, good things happen to those that wait.........i changed bras tonight i have a 40 d underscore from j c penny's the cups are tooo big........guss what ''NOT ANY MORE''!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............